47

Shayla POV
The next morning I woke up dragging myself out of bed for work. Kasen was all over me and he think he slick last night coming in there kissing all on me thinking I was finna wake up and give him some.

I went and took a shower and did my hygiene. Once I was done I got dressed and sat beside Kasen on the bed.

"Baby, Baby, Kasen get up" I said shaking him. "Mmmhhh" "I'm finna get ready to go" "You really don't have to go you can just say back down I'll pay you for today" "Babbyyy stop now give me a kiss stanky breath" I said and he raised up with his eyes closed kissing me.

I checked in on KK and she was sleep. Imma go by her school on my break and let them know she gone be out the week. Sky was in the shower I guess she had an early class. I grabbed an apple and headed out the door.

When I got to my office my assistant greeted me. "Goodmorning Ms.Riley I'm so happy to have you back" "I'm happy to be back, do I have any appointments?" "Well yes Darcy and Terry Smith" I looked back when she said that then I proceeded to my office.

Why they wanna session, maybe to apologize so I brushed it off looking over notes and stuff. I called Kasen back cause I had a missed call from him.

"Kasen I just got to work what is it" "Damn woman it's just a question but where is the jello for KK I can't find it" "Kasen I can't leave the house for 8 mins let alone 8hrs before you start calling but it's in the pantry at the bottom where the soups are" "Damn Shay you know KK like her jello cold" "Well then you tell her spoiled ass she better put some ice on it, I'm glad I'm at work cause she finna worry you watch" I said and hung up the phone.

After a while my assistant told my my appointment was here and Darcy and Terry walked in. I thought Darcy was gonna have a stank ass look on her face but it was filled with concern but it was calm so I stepped outta my stank bitch mode too.

Kasely POV
"Daaaaaaddyyyyy" "Yes KK" "Can you Kay down and watch tv with me I'm bored" "KK daddy got business to take care of you can come down to my office and chill on my couch if you want to" "Ion wanna leave my room" I said and he blew his breath sitting next to me.

I pulled up a collage so had made of us a long time ago.

"Daddy you remember this picture"

"yep KK, you always wanted to be in daddy's arm like now" "yup what you gonna do with another me" "It's no replacing you babygirl" "what about when you have grandkids" I eased that in and he immediately looked at me

"You or Sky not having none right now so it don't even matter" "so but what about Pj" "I mean he grown grown plus it's different for men" "what you mean different" "the mama have the babies 24/7 while the dads be free" "Ion think I can agree with you on that pops" "I'm just saying, but look KK maybe I'll chill with you later I really got stuff to handle but call me if it's an emergency" I nodded and he walked out the door.