102

Shayla POV
I got up getting ready to make breakfast for Cj when I heard snoring in the living room.

I went in there to see Kasen ass laid out with one shoe on and his jersey half way over his head. I guess he couldn't finish getting out of his clothes he was so messed up.

I shook him "Kasen, Kasen, get up" "Leave me alone I'm trying to sleep" "Well go in the guest room why you wanna sleep on the couch like a cheating ass nigga" He busted out laughing and opened his eyes and pulled me on top of him.

"Uh Uh Kasen let me go I'm finna cook breakfast" "Let me eat you" "no nigga get up" he sat up but still had me in his lap. "I came home to apologize to you last night" "you mean this morning but whatever I know you're sorry" "Yea baby that's not all I wanna talk to you about something"

I looked at him in his eyes and they was serious so I tuned in but Cj came down the stairs "GG the pancakes done yet" I looked at him and smiled.

"Baby can this wait you know how Pj was when he didn't get no food when he was growing up" I said to Kasen and he just nodded.

I leaned in and kissed him and he kissed me back "Now go take a shower and brush yo teeth sir" I said walking off and he smacked my ass.

Kasen POV
After I was cleaned up I went out the the patio cause that's where they was having breakfast Shayla swear she in Beverly Hills no ma'am we in Pine Bluff, I thought to myself.

I sat at the table with Shay,KK, Tre and Cj. "Goodmorning well afternoon daddy" "Wassup baby girl I see y'all good" I said pointing my finger and her and Tre.

"Ooo baby what you wanted to talk about" "It can wait besides I wanna tell you in-front of Sky and Pj" "Speaking of Pj look Cj at what your daddy got you" Shay said taking her phone out and showing Cj a picture.

"Ugh Batman tell pops I'm more of the Joker fan Batman all goody two shoes the Joker fun and stuff" everybody started laughing "You might be my grandson after all" I said to him rubbing on his head.

"So Tre what are you going to do now that you're finished with high school" Shay asked him "I'm not officially done until I got that diploma but imma work you know to take care of KK and the baby"

"Yea ma he's gonna move into the house with Sky and I when we actually move in" KK said and then I cut in "You finna be shacked up with my babygirl under a roof I pay bills at, you gone have to hold yo own weight" I said

"Daddy" "Nah it's good K, but yea I can pay the bills, I plan on being a provider for my family making sure KK finish school and making sure Nemo good fasho" "You not working for me no more when the baby is born so how you gone do that"

"Daddy" KK said again "Come on Cj let's go see what Granny Riley doing" Shay said getting up and Cj followed her. "Nah I plan on putting that behind me anyways I gotta make sure KK happy and ion want her worrying about me, I'm gone man up Kasen and take care of my responsibilities don't worry about it"

I looked at him and nodded. This Lil nigga not scared of me at all and I like that I mean he should be scared but I like the fact that he got heart and know how to stand up for himself.

"Call Sky and tell her to come home I really need to talk to all of y'all" I said and She nodded and we ate the rest of the food in silence.

Skyla POV
I helped Dre clean up the house and then I sat down at the table and he came and sat with me. We was in our pajamas.

He seen a little princess Tiara and put it on my head and kissed me on the side of my face.

"Queen" he said. "Baby you good I gotta go home right quick" "Yea I'm good baby girl" "So what you gone do when I move into my house Sunday" "I was hoping you don't move there and move in with me" "Now Dreshon Devin Smith you know my daddy is not letting me move in with you" "Why not you grown"

"I mean yea but my daddy still pay my tuition for school and plus he keeps my pockets heavy" "I can do all that for you Sky you know that" "Ion want you to though my daddy got it" "Aite daddy's girl don't get yo daddy beat up" "Boy please"

I said getting up going up the stairs and he followed me. "Would you wanna meet my grandmother Geneva" "Yea I can but right now let my tongue meet yo body" he said biting his lips looking at me.

"Later Dre fr I need to go see what my daddy want" "Ughh I'm sick of this daddy this, daddy that, wasn't you just calling me daddy last night so see what I want" he said grabbing my hips biting on my neck.

"Dre stooooop I promise let's go out or something tonight ooooohh we can take Tre on a dinner date for him completing school" "I through this party for him so he good let it just be us baby I made bank last night let me spend some of it on you girl"

He said in my ear then he sucked on it. "Ok ok Dre Imma go but I'm gone see you tonight ok nasty" "Yea bae" I kissed him and then I went out the door.

Comment and vote guys ✊🏾🖤✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾🖤✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🖤✊🏾🖤✊🏾🖤✊🏾