63

Kasely POV
Today was Saturday and all I wanted to do was sleep but my daddy wakes me up talking about breakfast. "I'm not hungry daddy" "you gotta feed my grandson so he can be healthy and shit when he come out" "Daddy you don't even know if Nemo a boy or a girl so stop giving genders" I said yawning.

Me him and momma ate breakfast "daddy where Sky" "you know she at Dre house" he said and I just raised my eyebrows.

The front door opened and it was Pj and King. "Wassup family, Granny ain't cool breakfast so we came here she not even at home where she at this early" "probably at the flea market you know yo granny like bargain deals" my daddy said.

"Wasup KK where Sky" "hey King and at Dre's" he nodded.

Pj POV
What the hell King asking about my sister for. Imma ask that nigga if they fucking and if they are I'm putting a bullet in his fucking head and imma disown my cheating ass sister.

We ate breakfast and then we went to my pops man cave. "So did you get the poison from yo homegirl" I asked my pops sitting down front of his desk. "Yea we good to go tonight y'all can plant the bag of money once I lace all the bills" "you gone do that shit yourself" "Nah Imma hire one of the baseheads to do it but aye don't forget about lunch today me, you and your sisters" he said and we dapped and left.

When we got back to the crib I told King I needed to talk to him. "Yo King I got a question man be honest" "Wassup" "you fucking my sister man" "Who Skyla man she came on to me" "what you mean and she with Dre so y'all are fucking" "I'm saying nigga she been coming on to me and shit and no we not fucking I told her she was like a little sister to me why would I even be on that type of timing with her"

"Man so why you just ask about her at breakfast" "I told her the other day when we was here at the crib that I was gonna keep my distance from her so me asking about her is just my way of you know trying to see where she at cause I was gone leave"

"I appreciate you being honest with me bro, Sky ass been tripping but now she taking it too far" I said getting up going upstairs to my room. I didn't know how I was gonna come at Sky about this but I was cause she being foul.

Shayla POV
After breakfast and Pj nem left Shaydon and Dave came over. "Y'all coming to see Kasen he in his man cave" I said to them "Nah sis we came to see you, we ain't been fwu like that and it's our fault" Dave said.  "It's really ok y'all foreal I'm tryna heal"

"Yea we know cause you finna be a grandma" Shaydon said laughing. "Shaydon shut up before I tell daddy on you" "I'm glad ion got that problem" Dave said "what" "I'm glad you can't tell my daddy shit cause ion got one"

It got quiet. "Dave you know pops look at you like his son too" "possibly or he just look at me as his kids older brother but it's cool I like being the boss of y'all" he jokingly said. "What if we all got the chance to grow up together" I asked.

"It'll be just like this, jokes, snitching and me bossing y'all around" Dave said "Nah Shay a be spoiled rotten because of pops and well protected because of us" Shaydon said then Kasen came out his man cave.

"Y'all disturbing my wife" "Nigga this our sister we can come fw her if we want" Dave said and I laughed. "Y'all better be lucky I'm taking my kids by my wife Out today and don't got time to play with y'all" Kasen said walking up the stairs.

"Where daddy" "shit ion know he wasn't there this morning that's what his maid said" "Dave can we go driving in your truck today just us siblings since Kasen taking the kids" "I'm sorry sis I got business to handle" I poured and then he said "man I guess" and then I started smiling.

Skyla POV
It was about 7 o'clock when my daddy texted the group message and said "Be at Charlie's at 7:30" Charlie's was this Lil restaurant we al loved. It was Buffett and daddy was paying for it so I didn't wanna miss no free meal.

When I got to the restaurant Pj, daddy and KK was there in the boot looking around I guess for me. "Heyyyy everybody" I said having a seat. My daddy spoke to me and KK did a dry wave but Pj he didn't even look my way he can't be still mad about me telling Trinity that he was in the game.

"So Sky you doing good in school and shit" my daddy asked as we sat down from leaving the bar getting some food. "It's good daddy" I said while I watched Pj and KK laughing to each other at the bar. I missed me and Pj.

They came and sat down getting back quiet just eating their food.

"Why y'all so quiet, the whole purpose of this dinner was to catch up" "Pops this some mama a do" Pj said and I laughed and he looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Pj can I talk to you in private" "Nah I'm trynna eat" he said "what's y'all beef" my daddy asked "nothing pops" Pj said and the daddy looked at me "Yea it's nothing daddy"

Kasen POV
Some is up with these kids but they can't say they ole man ain't try to see about em. I'm ready to get these drop with Black over with so I can focus on my wife and her health.

Later that night Shay and I was in the bed watching tv when there was a knock on the door. "Hey daddy I was just wondering can I come in here with y'all, Sky got Friendly and Tre well he working"

"Kasen let my baby come in here" Shay said and she came and got in the middle of us. Shayla rubbed her stomach I still can't believe my babygirl having a baby this is beyond me.

We all had fell asleep but I woke up about 5 in the morning cause my phone kept going off. I reached on the night stand and grabbed it "Pops it's Pj um Black just pulled up to the trap"

When he said that I hopped out of bed causing Shay to wake up KK was knocked out so we wasn't getting up "Baby where you going" "I got business to handle Shay I'll be back before my mama Sunday dinner" I said and left out the room getting into my black Escalade speeding to the trap.

Comment and Vote guys 🤎🤎✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🤎🤎🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🤎🤎🤎✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🤎🤎🤎✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🤎