79

Pj POV
I finally got up and it was going on 2 o'clock. I checked my phone and had a text from mama looking for KK and a missed called from Trinity. She don't want anything but then I thought about Cj and called back.

"You get all to shit out my office" "yes Pj I was just trying to see if you picking up your son or me" "I'll get him" she was finna say something else but before she did I hung up on her. She real deal think shit sweet.

My homeboy tried fucking my sister and my girl/baby mama or whatever you wanna call her called the police on me and fucked another nigga. I laid back on the bed, took a deep breath and then got up cause I had to get dressed and shit if I was going to get Cj.

I walked outside to check the mail and I seen my pops sitting in the yard on his phone smoking.

"Wassup old nigga" I yelled down there and he looked up. "Aite Jail bird don't get beat up" he yelled back. I decided to talk down there.

"Where yo sister" "She not in the house" "Nah I thought she was over there since her car down there" "Nah she left this morning saying she was coming home" then I thought about this morning and said "she probably with Dre" then my pops looked up.

"I thought they was broke up" "Shit me too, they sholl left at the same time earlier so she probably is with him" my pops shook his head.

"I fired Trinity" "From working for you" "Yea" "That's cold son, she is still the mother of yo child, you gotta make sure he straight at all times" "I can do that without that hoe working for me" "how" "imma go put myself on child support and she gets money for him and if my son not getting took care of and I'm giving her money for him imma take him"

My dad just nodded "So what we gone do about this charge" "I talking to the family lawyer and I'm trying to get is reduced from a felony to a misdemeanor but son why df you pistol whoop him you know how to fight, that deadly weapon charge hard to get rid of" "shit it kept me from shooting his ass" I said.

"Only way we can get that charge reduced is the victims drop the charges" "Ion even know the lil nigga" "Yea but Trinity do" he said "aite pops I gotta go get dressed to get Cj from school, I'll bring him over here once I get him" "aite" he said and he continued smoking and got back in his phone.

I already knew what he meant, he want me
to make good with Trinity just so she can tell old boy to drop the charges. I sighed and walked in the house to get dressed.

Kasen POV
I sat outside for another 20 mins and the gate buzzed my phone. "Um yes I have a delivery for Mrs.Riley" the man said through the speaker. I buzzed em in. I thought to myself what the hell Shay done ordered now.

The truck drove in and passed my house going to my mother house. When he got out I said "Yea wrong house Mrs.Riley life here" "It said 2202 and you house says 2201" I walked to him and asked for the address and it did say 2201 and the name had my mama name on it.

He took a vase of roses out the truck and sat them on the floor by the door. "Sir you not gone knock on the door to give them to her" "No my instructions was to leave them by the door" he said and he got in his truck driving off.

I know my mama was at work and shit so K grabbed the card from the roses and it read:

"You have been a light in my darkness, thank you for being so generous"

It didn't have a name or nothing just them words. My mama got a damn secret admirer and that shit ain't sitting with me well. My phone started ringing and it Shay.

"Baby come here right fast" I snapped out of the thoughts of my mama and some old nigga liking her and I went back to my crib to see what my wife wanted.

Dreshon POV
It took everything in my to turn down Sky. I really do love and miss her but some shit just not sitting right to me. I hit up Pj to see if he could pull up camera footage and he told me it automatically save. I had to get proof myself I'll go see that later right now I was at the trap watching Black and King.

When I walked in Black just mugged me but King he was laughing at me. "I should've killed you when I got the chance" "I already fucked yo bitch" he said and I just laughed at him. "You think I'm lien how else do I know about the beauty mark on her ass cheek, I had that ass bent over screaming my name" I rushed to him and started punching him in his face none stop that's when Shaydon walked in grabbing me off him.

"Chill lil nigga he gone get his" I looked at him and he spit out some blood and continued to laugh.

How did he know about that mark. "FUCK" I yelled and punched the table" Shaydon turned around and looked at me "Dre suck that shit up man you know that nigga just trying to get in yo head" I didn't say nothing I went to the office and sat on the couch putting my head in my hands.

I then took out my phone and texted Pj.

Me: I'll be over there when I leave the trap.

Pj✊🏾:Aite just lmk I'll be at my mama house.

Then I texted Sky. Cause this shit was ridiculous. The only way you can see that mark is if she was bent over like on her knees arched ass up in the air.

Me:Oh so y'all didn't fuck? Well how he know about the mark on yo ass.

Sky:Dre I don't know what you talking about. Idk how he know.

I didn't even text her back because this was crazy. When niggas finna die they don't lie.

Comment and vote guys 🤎✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🖤