89

Kasen POV
I been at home all day every since Shay walked out on me. I mean I get it she needed to be comforted too but I just didn't know how to do that and be straight for me. I mean I guess we can be straight for each other.

It was going on 9 when the door opened and closed and I looked around the corner and it was Sky. "Wassup Sky" "hey daddy" she said and she went upstairs to her room and shut the door. I mean that's understandable she been on her feelings since Dave died too.

A few mins after a Sky the door opened and shut again and I looked around and it was Shay. She didn't even say nothing to me she just went to the fridge and got a bottle of water and went to the room.

I followed her and she was taking her boot off getting ready to shower. "Where you been all day" "Out" she said with an attitude. "Out where" "Why Kasen you had your time to yourself you not caring about nobody but your right now so why should you care what I do" I semi laughed at her.

"You want me to get in with you" she didn't say anything back. "Aite im going to the man cave" I said walking out she mumbled something but fuck it idc I tried to talk to her. I went down stairs and sat at my desk lighting a blunt and pulling out my phone seeing what Shaydon up to.

"Wassup lil bro" "Not shit been at the trap all day" "Trynna get yo brother spot I see" "Some like that" "It ain't even happening" I laughed

"Wassup lil bro" "Not shit been at the trap all day" "Trynna get yo brother spot I see" "Some like that" "It ain't even happening" I laughed. "What the streets talking about" "same ole my lil shorty I fw pops a cop and she told me how they don't believe King killed Black that's why they arrested you" "I know but no evidence is a mug" "True, True but shit big bro Imma hit you Dre just walked in we finna gone collect" "aite nigga" I said and hung up the phone.

I seen movement on the outside camera and it was KK coming in. "KK" I yelled and she came down. "Eww daddy put that out I can't be inhaling all that smoke" she said and I did. "You good" "Yea daddy why" "You know just checking on you since your uncle died" "I'm not stressing over it cause ion want nothing to happen to the baby, Yea imma miss him a lot but I still have my memories. "How's school"

"School is school daddy wassup you alright" "Yea I'm good princess" "Alright I'm kind of tired imma go shower and get ready for bed" she said and I nodded.

I then called Pj "Wassup Pops" "Nun man just making sure shipment right" "Cool where everybody at" "Yo mama and sisters up stairs" "Aww ok" "damn nigga you don't wanna talk to me" "Pops I gotta get up early not only get myself ready for work but get Cj ready for school I'm tired" "Man aite you single mother ass nigga" he laughed at me and said "You need to just go to bed man and stop calling everybody" I laughed and hung up.

I scrolled my contacts some more and came across Dave number. My finger hovered over it and then I threw my phone against the wall breaking it into pieces. I guess Shayla must've heard the bump cause she came down there wrapped in her towel.

"You alright" she peeped her head around the corner and then she looked over and seen my phone on the floor. "Im aite" "ok" she said and turned around finna leave out "I need you" she stopped in her tracks when she heard me say that. "You got me Kasen" "I need to some of this pain away but ion wanna go out in the streets cause
Imma kill somebody and ion wanna be sloppy with the cops watching me"

"I'm not as strong as you Shay" "You handled your uncle Al death so good you gone be alright" "Am I tho" I said and she came and sat on my lap. "Kasen we can do this together" was all she said before she unwrapped her towel showing me her naked ass body.

"Ion wanna hurt you like last time" "You dont have to be rough, you can make love to me and  still take your anger out on me." "imma take a number on that let's just go to bed and cuddle you hold me I hold you type shit" she looked at me surprised I turned down some pussy but it really was for the best ain't no making love I was beating it up all night no questions.

Skyla POV
I still haven't opened the letter because what if it's a letter saying my dad killed him and stuff. I wanted to open it with Dre so he can be around when I read it but he had to be at the trap late.

It was now going on 2 in the morning and I was tossing and turning. I looked on my night stand at the letter and said fuck it grabbed it and read it.

After I was finished reading it, I read it over just to see if what I was reading was really real. I wanted to go wake my mama and daddy up so bad but I was suppose to not overreact. I got up put on a hoodie and got in my car and headed to Dre house. It's funny after all the lies what I assumed at first came true.

I basically knew I was getting lied to but for what this letter to say what it said really drove me and I wanted nothing more but to find out the reason why. Dre let me in and I cried to all morning until I fell asleep on him rubbing me caressing me.

Comment and Vote guys ✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🤎🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🤎🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾