chapter fifty three

Start from the beginning

"Oh my..." I smirked as she made her way over to me slowly. I grabbed her tie and pulled her close to me before smashing my lips against hers.

"Mmm baby I wanna make you feel so good tonight," she said against my lips. Her hands sliding their way under my top giving me chills up my spine.

"Let's sit on the couch baby girl," I led the way and sat down on the edge as my eyes scanned over her body.

"Give me a lap dance," I ordered before she could sit down. She excitedly stood up and adjusted her skirt to sit just above her butt.

"Music?" She asked and I nodded my head. She set up some sensual music to dance to.

Her body swiftly came over to me before she sexually danced in front of me. Her body moved to the music as her hands felt all over herself.

She slowly unbuttoned her shirt, leaving it teasingly open to the imagination as her lacy bralette showed. She lifted her foot and placed it beside me, giving me full access to her matching panties.

"Fuck, you're so sexy," I husked as she straddled me. She leaned in and passionately kissed my lips. I squeezed her butt and lightly smacked it making her moan softly.

She pulled away from me then turned around so her ass was touching my front. She began grinding on my lap with one hand holding her hair up. Her fingers then ran through it and ruffled it up before using both hands to rest on my knees as her ass circulated with bigger movements.

"You like that baby?" She asked me seductively, her nails sinking into my skin without noticing.

"Yes baby, I love how you move," I placed my hands on her waist and followed her motions. I began kissing her neck from behind causing a small moan to slip from her mouth.

"You wanna see me shake my ass?" She pushed me further into the couch giving her more room. I nodded my head as I bit my bottom lip, waiting for her to shake her cute butt.

She tried to hide her smile before turning around again and twerking on me. I watched her ass wobble in my face, making my core throb.

I could feel myself practically dripping down there. My fingers glided down to my centre, rubbing tight circles on my clit. I let out a moan as the pleasure ran through my entire body.

Her eyes caught onto my movements and a smirk spread across her face.

"Do I make you horny, baby?" She whispered in my ear, watching my fingers stroke myself.

"Y-yes, ohh," I moaned softly as the sensational feeling came closer. I noticed her eyes turning dark with desire.

"Let me do it for you," she took my hand away from me and I whined at the loss of contact.

"You know... we should try it standing up," her fingers circled around my clit causing my whole body to feel a rush of pleasure.

All I could do was nod my head in agreement before she took my hand and led me over to the counter. Her hands began undressing me until the only piece of clothing left on my body were my panties.

She pushed me back up against the cold marbled counter before spreading apart my legs, sliding down my panties. She went down on her knees and looked up at me with lust.

Her fingers spread open my slit, teasing my entrance before trailing them down to my clit. She kept intense eye contact with me as her face leaned into my pleasure.

Her tongue made one long stroke on my clit causing me to whimper. My hands gripping the counter top behind me as her tongue softly flicked over me.