Worlds (Dean X Reader)

It's been more than three years now that I've been stuck in this apocalypse world because of a damn witch that was trying to defend herself when I tried to kill her. The current status of this world is awful. Michael is pretending to be the leader and has an entire heaven looking for people and killing them. The monsters of this world have gone crazy due to the lack of food resources. Me and some other survivors, including this world's Bobby Singer, have managed to settle on a place trying to hide from all of them and often we work together to free more people that Michael is keeping hostage.

From what Bobby had told me in this world Sam and Dean never existed. Mary had never done then deal with Azazel to bring John back. I always knew that the boys were important for the world but I never imagined that. I miss them. I miss them so much. They probably think that I left them and just disappeared. But I had no reason to disappear. Sam was like my little brother and Dean was the love of my life.

It was like love at first sight and that fire that started five years ago when we met only got strong with time. We would spend as much time as possible together and we would talk or do random stupid things like kids. We would go on romantic dates and sometimes even sneak out like teens. Everything was amazing. But there were also bad times. I've watched him die, be a demon and even lose himself over the mark of Cain. And that's when I... disappeared. It was the worst time because Dean is probably now blaming himself but it's not his fault. I would never leave him. I love him more than anything. He is my everything and it kills me to know that I can't tell him that. All I have now is a picture of us together that I always had in my wallet and it's the only thing I have left from him. Sometimes I catch myself debating that if I ever go back, is it better if he has moved on so I should stay away or go find him. I still haven't decided.

"(Y/N), we have two new members" Bobby says as he enters my cabin "Who?" I ask "A nephilim and a woman" he says "A nephilim?" I ask "Half angel and half human" he says "Yeah, I know what a nephilim is. How did he get here?" "Apparently he is not from this world. His father is Lucifer but not this world's Lucifer" "And how did he get here?" "He says that he opened a rift from his world to save Mary who was trapped here and held by Michael for a while now but it seems like they are stuck here too" "Wait, Mary...?" I ask "Mary Winchester. They came here together" "Where are they?" I ask immediately "They are right outside" he says and I run there.

As soon as I saw her, I recognized her from the photos Dean used to keep in his room. But she is dead back there so I have low hopes. "Mary and..." I ask "I'm Jack" the boy says. "I'm (Y/N)" I say and we shake hands. "Bobby and I kinda run this place so I want to make sure that I can trust you two" I say and they nod. "So why don't you start from the beginning? How are you here?" I ask. "When Jack was born it opened a rift to this world. But because Lucifer wanted to take him we thought that we should trap our Lucifer in this world" Mary says "Yes, because we didn't have enough problems here" I say.

"But that plan didn't quite worked out and he was ready to kill my boys so I took the risk and tried to throw him in the rift. But I fell in it too and was trapped here. Lucifer somehow escaped this place--" she says but Jack interrupts her "And I wanted to help Sam and Dean but it didn't turn out the way I thought it would" he says. Just the sound of their names send chills allover my body. "You can trust us. We just want to get back to our world and I'm sure that Sam and Dean will find us and they are going to help you guys too" Mary says and I nod.

"You are not from this world" Jack says looking at me "I can sense it, you are from another world" he continues. "Yes. I was send here by a witch three years ago and I can't get figure out how to get out" I say. "You are from our world" Jack and "What?" Mary and I ask in the time "We are from the same world. You and Mary have the same... frequency" he says. So this is their mom. "Did you happen to know Sam and Dean?" Jack asks excited. My eyes fill with tears and I look away "I... Excuse me" I say and I leave them. I go back in my cabin and I lock myself inside. It's their mom. And she said that they are going to come and save all of us. They are alive. And they are coming. Dean is coming.

My Dean is coming. It's been so long. I just want to see him and hug him and never let him go. I miss him so much.
_______________

For the past four months, just the thought of seeing Dean was keeping me excited and was giving me a reason to keep fighting to keep these people safe. Mary and Jack don't know about my past with the boys and I avoid any conversion close to that. Everytime Dean's name is being brought up in the conversation, I tear up and I leave. I just can't think of him without crying anymore because I remember his smile, our kisses and I can't wrap my mind around the fact that he might have moved on.

There was a knock on my door. I immediately hide our photo and I wipe a tear that escaped my eye. "Come in" I say and Jack comes in. "We are ready to go" he says "Ok. Are you sure that you and Mary can handle this alone?" I ask "Yes" "Ok. Good luck" I say and we hug. "Thank you" he says and pulls away.

Later the same day, someone noticed strange movement from outside of the wardings that kept the angels away. I order everyone to stay back and I go to check what is going on. After walking for a bit, I noticed someone injured laying on the snow. It was a human but I didn't recognize him. I walk closer to him and I notice that he was shot in the leg. "Name" I demand pointing my gun on him "Non of your business" he says. I get down and I press his wound causing him to groan from the pain. "You're one of Michael's pets, uh? Who shot you?" I ask but he doesn't answer. I press his wound harder and he screams. "Two guys. Not from around here. One of them had a British accent" he says "Thank you" I say and I punch him leaving him unconscious. I carried him far away from us and abandoned him in the woods. There is no chance he knows how to come back from here.

Going back, I met Mary and Jack who were returning too after they cleared a vampire nest. But on our way back, we heard two more voices. One female and one male and British. "Ketch?" Mary asks as we saw them and he seemed to be surprised to see her. But I was more concerned about the other one "Charlie..." I say and we hug. "I told you not to go there alone" I say and I smack her shoulder "I know mom" she says and I chuckle. She knew everything about me. She is actually the only one here who knows about me and Dean and of course I made ger swear not to say anything to anyone about it.

"We should go back now before we meet anyone else" Mary says and we keep walking. At some point Ketch and I were walking before the others. "Arthur Ketch" he says and offers me his hand "(Y/N) (Y/L/N)" I say and we shake hands. "Wait, are you Dean's--" "Yes" I say not letting him finish. "He said that you were dead" he says "He did?" I ask almost whispering while fighting the tears. "Yes". "When did he tell you that?" I ask "A few hours ago he took a picture of you out of his pocket and was looking at it. I asked him and he told me that one day you left and never returned. He said that he found your things but never you and that it was easier to think that you died that thinking that you left him" he says and I feel that I'm going to start crying any second now.

"I met a guy earlier who was shot in the leg. He said that he was shot by two guys. One of them was British. I'm guessing that was you?" I ask trying to change the subject "Yes. I'm from the British department of the Men of Letters. Or was" he says and I nod. "And who was the other guy that was with you?" I ask. He looks at me and hesitates a bit to answer. "It was..." he starts to say but he stops and clears his throat "It was Dean" he finally says. And I freeze "Really? Dean is here?" I ask "He was here. He had to go back because the rift was closing. He will be back with more help" he says. "He was here?" I ask again trying to keep myself together and he just nods. "Thank you" I say and I walk faster so I could get back as fast as possible.

As I enter I meet Bobby "How did it go?" he asks but I ignore him and I go in my cabin. I lock the door and I slide to the floor. Dean thinks that I'm dead. He prefers to think that I'm dead. He is afraid that I might have left him. And he was here. I could have been there to see him and tell him that I didn't leave him. He needs to hear that, I know that he does. He blames himself but it wasn't his fault. It was my own damn fault that I ended up here, not his.