Mom (Dean X Reader)

This case took me two weeks but it's finally over and I'm heading back home. I really missed Dean and Sam. Dean and I had our 2nd year anniversary yesterday but I couldn't be home and we haven't talked since last week because I totally forgot about it. They don't know I'm coming back tonight so I'm planning on surprising them. I have gotten a pie from Dean's favourite place and I'll be in the bunker in about 20 minutes.

I open the bunker's door and I walk inside. A blonde lady was looking for something in the library. I place my hand on my gun just in case and I walk there. "Hi" I say nicely "Can I help you?" I ask "Excuse me but who are you?" she asks and I take my gun out. "I live here, so who are you?" I ask and then I see Dean. "Hey, easy" he says and runs to me. I lower my gun and I put it back in my pocket. "(Y/N), this Mary. Mom this is (Y/N)" he says "Wait, mom? Your mom?" I ask surprised "Yeah, it's a long story" "Great. I'll be in my room" I say and I leave them.

I sit on the bed and I take a deep breath. Great. Just great (Y/N). Nice first meeting. The door opens and Dean walks inside. "Hey babe. How was your case?" he asks and sits next to me. I lean on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around me. "Exhausting. You didn't bother to tell me that your mom is back?" I ask "Sorry, it just happened" "Just?" "Yesterday" he says and I nod. "This is for you" I say and I hand him the bag with the pie. "I love you" he says and kisses me "I love you too" I say.

"Now tell me, how is she back? And how am I going to make up for what happened" I say and he chuckles. "Remember Amara?" he asks "Of course. How am I supposed to forget her?" "Well, I tried to kill her but it didn't work. Long story short, she and Chuck talked and left and because I helped her understand that she needed him she gave me a... present" "And how would you kill her exactly?" "I..." "Dean, tell me" "I had a bomb from souls inside of me and I was supposed to blow it up when I was close to her" he says and I get up. "So you were going to die and you didn't even bother to tell me? Call me? Text me? Did you even think of me?" "(Y/N)--" "Don't. I'm gonna go take a shower" I say and I leave the room almost in tears.

"(Y/N) wait" he calls for me but I ignore him. He comes after me and he finally catches me. "Let me go" I say but he doesn't. "I'm sorry, I just didn't know how I was going to tell you this" "And how was I supposed to react when I would come back from the hunt? I know that I sound selfish but--" I say and a sob escapes my lips. He hugs me and rubs my back. "Sh sh. I was wrong, I know that but I'm so sorry" he says and kisses my head.

After the shower I went to my and Dean's bedroom and laid on the bed. I close my eyes and I fell asleep almost immediately. But a horrifying nightmare woke me up. I get up from the bed and I run to the kitchen where Dean is supposed to be. I stop at the kitchen's entrance amd I look at him with my watery eyes. He was laying against the counter and he was eating pie. "Everything ok?" he asks and sets the pie down. I walk to him and I kiss him. And the I hug him. "I love you and I don't know what I would do without you here" I say "I'm here. I'm not leaving you" he says and rubs my back softly.

We pull away after a few minutes and he cups my face. "I love you and I am not leaving you" he says and I nod. "Oh sorry, I didn't want to--" Mary says "It's fine, I was leaving" I say and I leave the kitchen.

But after a few hours I came across Mary again. "Mary? Can I talk to you?" I ask "Sure" she says "I'm sorry for earlier and for our first meeting" "Look, I know you're (Y/L/N)'s daughter so I don't like you. Don't try to make up for it" she says and walks away.

2 weeks later
I tried everything in order to make Mary like me but she doesn't even bother to give me a chance. And everybody in the bunker have noticed. I was currently doing the dishes when she walked in the kitchen. "It's ok, come. I'm leaving" I say "You're not gonna clean the rest?" she asks "No, I need to go to the bathroom" "Go, I'm going to clean them" "Look, I know that you don't like me and I've given up. I'm not trying anymore to make you like me. I just need a favour. Don't do this in front of Dean, please" I say and I leave the kitchen.