Loss- Part 2 (Dean X Reader)

"Mommy! Help" I hear Kylie's little voice yell as she runs downstairs and I chuckle "Daddy is going to catch you" Connor says and then he catches her. They both fall on the couch and Connor tickles her. Her laugh makes me smile every time. I leave the kitchen and I go to the living room. "Mommy help" Kylie says while laughing. Connor gets up and she runs to me. I pick her up and I place her on my hip "Are you and daddy having fun?" I ask her and she nods. "Do you want us out of the house babe?" Connor asks and kiss my cheek "Well, I have to clean the house, and make sure that everything around is proper for nine 4-year-olds that are gonna come tomorrow for Kylie's birthday" "Got it. Kylie, wanna go to the park?" Connor asks her "Yes" she yells "Great, let's go and let mommy clean" he says and I let her down.

I put her shoes on and I kiss her. "Love you" Connor says and kisses me "Love you too" I say "Say bye to mommy" he says "Bye mommy" she says and waves "Bye" I say and I blow a kiss to her. I close the door and I take a deep breath before I start.

A couple of hours later the doorbell rings. I run there and I open the door. But I freeze at the sight. "Hi" he says and smiles "Hi" I say trying not to sound like I'm going to pass out. "How are you doing?" he asks "Fine" "Great, I see that you stopped... working" "What do you want here Dean?" I ask "I... I was in town and I saw your name, so I came to say hi and see how you're doing".

"Is everything ok here?" Connor asks as he walks to us "Yeah, everything is fine. Dean is just an old friend" I say "Mommy, mommy" Kylie says as she runs to me. I kneel down and I pick her up "What's up baby? Did you have a good time?" I ask "Yes, daddy thought that he could run faster than me but when we raced I won" she says "Wow, is it true daddy?" I ask ask I look at Connor "Yes" he says "Good job princess" I say and I kiss her cheek. "Ok, let me take princess now for a shower" he says and I hand Kylie to her dad. "See you inside" Connor says and kisses me before going inside.

"So, I see that you... moved on" Dean says "Why wouldn't I?" I ask "Nothing, forget it. I should better go" "Wait, what exactly were you thinking when you were coming here? That you would show up on my door and I would just fell in love with you again? Well, let me tell you that that's not how it works Dean" "You're right, I'm sorry" he says and leaves.

------------

I put Kylie to sleep and I went downstairs to sit with Connor. "Is she asleep?" he asks "Yeap" I say and I sit on the couch. He wraps his arm around me and I kay my head on his chest. "So, that guy from earlier..." "He was past. You have nothing to worry about" I say and I kiss him. "Ok" he says and smiles.

And in a blink of an eye I was thrown on the wall. "Would you look at that? Dean Winchester came back to check on his ex that he still loves. Wow, I never expected that" black-eyed Connor says as he walks to me "Then why are you here?" I ask "Look, they send me here to keep an eye on you. I didn't expect to see Dean "But now that you did, you want to kill him, right? Because what? You're gonna be a legend?" "Correct" he says and punches me knocking me out.

------------

As I was starting to come back, I easily realized that I was tied down to a chair. I open my eyes and I see the demon or Connor, I actually have no idea if he was playing me all this time. "Finally" he says and walks to me "I've looked through your phone and I noticed that you still have Dean's phone number" he continues "No" I say "Yes" he says and pulls my hair back. "I'm gonna call Dean and you're gonna say that you need to talk. If he suspects that something is wrong Kylie will be dead that exact second. Understood?" he asks and I nod.

"Hello?" I hear from the other end "Hi Dean. It's (Y/N)" "Oh, hi. To be honest I was not expecting you to call" "Yeah, I know. I was kinda briefly earlier because I was surprised to see you. That's why I called you actually, I wanted to talk to you" "Uhm, ok. Want me to come there?" "It would be great if you could" "I can" "Ok, thanks" I say and he hungs up. "Great, now we wait for the prince".