Dad -Part 3 (Dean X Reader)

1 more year later
"Mommy mommy, I'm a princess" she says running around the living room with her favourite dress "I know. You're also the most beautiful princess" I say and she giggles. "I'm working tomorrow so we have the whole day for us" "Yay, ice cream?" "Of course we are going to have ice cream" "Thank you mommy" she says and hugs me. I hug her too and I kiss her.

A knock on the door caused us to pull away. "Your pie is waiting for you in the kitchen table. Go eat and I'll open the door" I say and she goes to the kitchen. I open the door and I see Dean. I try to close the door again but he stops me "Just let me talk (Y/N)" he says "No" I say and I close the door. "Please (Y/N)" he begs but I ignore him.
______________

Jody wasn't in town so I put Sam to sleep and an hour later Dean came back. I open the door "(Y/N), can we talk now?" he asks "No" "I just want to talk to you, please" "Well too bad cause I don't" "I'm begging you (Y/N)" "Leave me alone, Dean. Leave me alone, you did it before so just do it again. Please" "(Y/N)--" "Shut up! What have I ever done to you? What did I ever did to you to make you keep hurting me like this? Aren't you done? Aren't you finally done hurting me? Cause l'm done Dean! I'm done pretending everything is fine and as if I am over you because truth is that I am not! And it is you that won't let me! Why the hell won't you finally end this game?" I say between the tears not caring that he was watching "All those insults while I was pregnant. These looks of disgust... You've ended me. I don't know what I ever did for you to do this to me. But please... just please, for once stop this. Stop hurting me. I am finally happy again Dean. Why must you take this away from me again? I was able to put everything away and you keep on reminding me everything... why?" I ask desperate for an answer.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)" "I don't care. I--" "Mommy?" I hear from behind. "I'm coming, go wait for me in your room, ok?" I ask and she nods. "Is she--" "She is non of your business" "I thought... Sam told me that you gave her away" "I know. I asked Sam to tell you this because I was still worried about you. Seems like you weren't worth it" "Can I see her?" "Why all this interest all of a sudden Dean?" "I want to make it right. I want to finally do something right" "Well, you are a few years late. So you should better go back to Lisa and Ben" I say and I close the door but he stops me.

"I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness but I need one more chance. And I promise you that I'll make it right this time" "And you expect me to believe you? Why would I ever trust you again?".

"Mommy!" I hear and this time I feel her small arms wrapped around my leg. "Are you my daddy?" she asks Dean. "You look like my daddy. Are you done protecting me from the bad people?" she asks. I pick her up and I let Dean inside. "Stay here. I'm gonna put her back to sleep and I'll be back" I say and he nods.
______________

"What's her name?" Dean says "What do you want?" "To be a part of her life. To be her dad. I was surprised that you haven't made me seem the worst person ever walked on earth after..." "I'm not you. I wanted her to feel loved and wanted" "And you seem to be doing a great job. Please (Y/N), let me be her dad" "See, I'm not sure if you are worth it to be the hero I presented to her. She only knows you from a picture but she already loves you. You didn't even wanted to know that she existed. She is precious Dean and I don't want anyone or anything to hurt her".

"Me neither (Y/N). That's why I pushed you away. That's the reason I was acting like a dick to you. I thought I was doing the right thing by making you hate me and I didn't realize how much I was hurting you at the same time. I was trying to make what I thought was right but I screwed up. I screw up everything good in my life (Y/N) and you know this better than anyone. I'm so sorry (Y/N). Let me show it to you" he says.

"Her name is Samantha Jody Winchester. Sam sign up as her father in order for her to have your last name" "I can change that. I want to put my name in her birth certificate" "She likes unicorns and princesses. Her favourite dress was a gift from her uncle at her latest birthday. She loves pie and long car rides" I say and he chuckles "Yeah, she's basically a mini version of you. But if you make her cry, I swear I'm going to take her and disappear. You'll never see either of us again" "Got it. Thank you" he says and takes my hand. "This doesn't mean that I forgave you" "I know".
______________

"Slept good?" I ask her "Yes, can I go paly with daddy now?" she asks "Yes, go" I say "Yay" she screams and runs to him. She jumps on him "Hi baby" he says "I love you daddy" she says and hugs him. He hugs her too "I love you too babygirl. I'm sorry that I was gone for so long" he says "It's ok. Mommy said that you were fighting the dragons to keep me safe" she says "And she was kinda right".

To be honest he was great with her. They played together and he did whatever she wanted. They even had a tea party. And I wasn't too tired today. It's nice to have someone keep her busy while I am cooking or cleaning.

"Mommy?" I hear and I go to her room "Can we sleep together tonight with daddy?" she asks. In the same bed with Dean again? It's been so long... "Did you ask Dean?" I ask her "Please mommy" she begs. "Fine. Dean can a talk to you?" "Yes, I'll be right back" he says to Sam and comes with me. "If you don't want to, I can say no to her" "Don't do that. We are going to sleep all together but no hugs or touches or anything, got it?" "Yes" "Good. I'm working tomorrow so you will be alone. Can you do that or should I call Jody?" "I can" "Ok, her program is pinned on the fridge, please don't do anything else because it took me long enough to make her stick to that" "Ok, don't worry. Everything will be fine" he says and kisses my cheek. The feeling of his lips against my neck again was making me weak. "Sorry, that was unecessary" he says "Yes, it was" I say trying to sound pissed "I should go back" "You should" I say and he nods before he goes back to Sam.
______________

1 month later
Dean stayed with us for the whole month and I have to say that he is doing a pretty good job with little Sam. He is taking really good care of her and me too. I got to say it's really nice to come back from work and have hot food waiting for you. He and I kept sleeping in the same bed despite the fact that Sam was at her room. It just felt right. Like that hole was finally restored. As much as I didn't want to say it I missed him and I still love him.

Dean comes in the bedroom. "Is she asleep?" I ask "Yes, she got pretty tired today. She fell asleep on the couch so I carried her to her room and she kinda woke up and she looks at me and says in her sleepy voice 'You're so strong daddy' and I think I was about to cry" he says and I chuckle. "How about you? How was work?" he asks "It was a pretty tiring day today" "Turn around" "What?" "Turn around. Let me help you rest" he says. I turn and I lay on my belly. He took my t-shirt off and sat on his knees placing his legs by my sides. He touches my bra "Hey" I say "Like I haven't seen it before" he says and I lay back down. He just unclips it leaving it on me.

He starts to rub my shoulders with his strong and soft hands. He started from my shoulders and got down to my waist. His hands rubbed every last piece of skin on my back knowing exactly which muscle was in pain. He was putting more pressure on the exact places I wanted. He rubbed and pulled and pushed.

I could feel him while he leaned down towards me. His perfect lips kiss softly my shoulders making their way up to my neck. He starts to suck when he reaches the right spot. It was like he remembered exactly were to attach.

I turn around and he gets ready to get up but I stop him. I cup his face and I kiss him. I throw my bra that was getting in the way to the floor without breaking the kiss.
______________

He collapses next to me and we are both out of breath. "I love you and I missed you" he says and kisses me "Me too. But this doesn't mean that I fully forgive you yet" "I know but it's a start" he says and kisses me "It is" I say and I kiss him. "Tomorrow you have the day off, right?" he asks and kisses me "Yes" "I was thinking that maybe Sam could go for a sleepover at aunt Jody's so we could spend some time" he says and kisses me again "Just the two of us. To reunite" he continues and kisses me again. "That sounds great" I say and I kiss him.

"Daddy, mommy!" we both hear Sam's cry "I got it" Dean says as he stars to get dressed "Get some rest" he says and kisses me once more before he leaves the room. "She left her unicorn in the kitchen!" I shout "I know" Dean shouts causing me to chuckle.