Spell (Dean X Reader)

I was in love with Dean Winchester for the last 3 years. But I don't think that he is feeling the same way about me. He is more of a fling guy. So I try to enjoy as much time as I have with him. Living in the bunker really gives me the opportunity to spend much time with him. And today he asked me if I wanted to join him on a simple witch case and I couldn't say no.

But something went wrong and she had the opportunity to put a spell on me. At first I was feeling fine so I thought that maybe she did a mistake. But when we were still in the car, I got a weird idea. 'What will happen if I cut Dean's throat? What would he look like? And I bet his blood would taste amazing'. A smile appears on my face and I bit my lip thinking about it. "Can we stop?" I ask "Why? Are you feeling something weird happening?" he asks worried "No, I just need to take some air" I say and he nods.

He stops at the side of the road and I get out. He does too and comes to me. I touch the knife I had in my jacket and I take it out slowly. I try to cut his throat with a quick mive but he blocks me. "What are you doing (Y/N)?" he asks surprised "I'm experimenting" I say "You what?" "What will happen if I cut your throat" I ask excited. I kick him with my knee in his stomach and I put the knife on his neck. He hits my back on the car and I drop the knife. "(Y/N), snap out of it. It's just a spell. Please, I don't want to hurt you" he says "But I do" I say as I take the knife. I attack him again but he kicks the back of my elg and throws me on the ground. He grabs my hand and punches me. I fell on the ground and soon my eyes closed.
_____________

I woke up tied down on a chair in the dungeon. Dean was sitting against the table right across me. "Wow, is this my new room? Well, it needs some decoration" I say "This is your room until you come back. Come on (Y/N). It's just a spell, you are stronger than that" he says and I chuckle. "Oh yeah? Maybe I don't want to come back" I say "Ok, enough talking" he says "Why? What are you going to do?" I ask and I smile "I will play with you and this blade until you stop talking" he says.

"No you won't. You're all talk" I say. He just stands with his back towards me and looking down at his knife. "You and Sam... The guys who save the world. It's always the two of you against the world, right?" I ask but he still ignores me. "You really think that Sam would do anything for you? You wish" I say with a chuckle "He wouldn't trade his life for yours Deanno. He was never going to do it. He always thought that you are just a scared little boy who's afraid to be on his own because daddy never loved him enough. And he is right, you are a coward" I say and he slams his hand on the table.

"Shut up" he yells "Why? I'm just saying the truth. You are nothing more than a needy, pathetic, bottom-feeder who can't even take care of himself" I say "Who would rather drag everyone through the mud than be alone" I say louder "Who would let everyone around him die--" I yell. He gets ready to stab me with his angel blade but he stops the blade right on my chest barely touching it. He was trembling like he is fighting really hard in order to not push the knife right in my heart. His face was full of anger but I didn't even fling.

"What's the matter Dean? Do it" I say but he just pushes the blade a few inches further but without stabbing me yet. He just applied pressure but it wasn't enough to even cut through my t-shirt. "Oh... You don't want to? Or you can't?" I ask and I smile. He steps back and looks at me "Classic Dean..." I say.

"You appear to be that excellent, strong and emotionless hunter but the truth is that you are being drowned by your emotions and have no idea how to get out because no one has ever cared about you enough to help you, isn't that right Dean?" I ask "When was the last time someone asked you how you're doing? Let me guess, never" I say and I chuckle.

But in a really fast move he slams the blade inside my left palm (or right if you are left handed). The blade went out from the other side of my hand but didn't seem to even scratch any bone. I let a load groan out as he takes the blade out of my hand. "That's it Dean. Keep going baby. Bring it on" I say trying to come back from my high. He takes the first aid kit from  and kneels in front of me. He wraps my wound and tightens it as much as possible. He stands up and leaves the room without looking back at me.