Not ready (Dean X Reader)

A/N: I don't know about you but I can't stop watching this gif

No, no, no, no, this can't be happening. This is not right. This should not have happened. I can't do this. I am not ready to do this. And he is certainly not ready. He will hate me when he finds out. He doesn't want this. He will kick me out and I will be alone with... it. How did this happen anyways? We were careful. I was on birth controls and he was wearing condoms. Should I even tell him? I mean I can deal with it on my own and he won't even notice it. It's just a doctor's visit and it will be over. But I don't want to lie to him. How the hell did I get in this place?

I walk slowly to the library where Dean was. I would think everything all over again at each step closer I got to him. "Dean?" "Good morning, slept good?" he asks and pecks my lips "Not really" "Why?" he asks. I look away from him and I take a deep breath. "Hey what's wrong baby?" he asks softly and rubs my arm. I could feel the tears in my eyes form "I love you so much" I say and a tear escapes my eye. "I love you too but you are starting to scare me (Y/N)" he says and I start crying more. "I'm sorry" I say sobbing. He hugs me "It's ok. Whatever it is we will deal with it and everything will be fine, ok?". I nod and I hug him.

"Can we go talk in our room? In case Sam comes, I don't want anything to interrupt" I say "Sure, let's go" he says and takes my hand. We go to our room and we sit on the bed. "Firstly I want to tell you that those last four years that we've been together was the best ones of my life. You make me so happy Dean" I say between my tears "Ok, now I am terrified, (Y/N) what's wrong?" he asks. "I'm pregnant Dean. I'm sorry. I don't know how this happened" "You're sorry?" he asks and smiles "(Y/N) you have no idea how much I love you especially now" he says and kisses me. "So you're not mad?" I ask "Of course I'm not mad. Why did you ever think that?" "In this life Dean, we can't have anything like this. And I'm certainly not ready for this" "Why?" he says and cups my cheek.

"I'm not ready to be a mother Dean. I'm not even capable of taking care of myself, how am I supposed to take care of a baby? Our baby?" "Why do you think of that? Who is cooking in here for the three of us? Who is doing laundry? Who is cleaning and gets mad when I wake up last and don't make the bed? You are so ready (Y/N). Look, I get that you are scared right now because I am too but we will figure this out. Together" "Thank you" I say and I hug him. "Anytime baby" he says and kisses my cheek.
________________

8 months later
I woke up at 1:30 am because of pain on my belly. At first I thought that little peanut is moving and kicking as always but it was a different kind of pain. Suddenly I feel something wet between my legs. I sit up and I see the blood between my legs. I hit Dean that was sleeping next to me. "Dean, Dean wake up, Dean" I say and he gets up. "Are you ok?" he asks worried "No, Dean something is wrong" "What?" he asks and I show him the blood. "Let's go" he says and picks me up. He puts me in the car and starts driving to the hospital.

I groan a bit from the pain. "Hold on, ok? We are almost there" he says and I nod. But I was feeling dizzier and dizzier every second. "Stay with me, ok? Everything will be--" a bright white light and a crash was the last thing remember before the darkness took over.
________________

Dean's POV
It's been about three hours since we arrived at the hospital but no one has updated me on (Y/N). My phone started ringing. It's Sam. "Hey Dean, where are you?" "I am in the hospital" "What? Is everything ok?" I take a deep breath "(Y/N) woke me up a few hours ago. There was blood coming out from between her legs. So we rushed to the hospital. But on the road a car driven by a drunk guy crashed on ours. I made it out with a few scratches but (Y/N)... *sob*" I wipe my tears "How is she? How is the baby?" he asks worried. "Sammy, right now I'm looking at my newborn baby girl and I have no idea how her mother is doing. Sammy, she is beautiful, the most adorable and beautiful girl I've ever seen. And from what they've told me she is strong and she'll be fine but I know nothing about (Y/N). The only thing they told me is that it's pretty bad. I can't lose her, I can't do this without her" "I know. I'm coming there, ok? Just remember that every second they don't come to update you, she is still alive" "Ok" I say and I hang up.