After life (Dean X Reader)

The boys and I just got back from the apocalypse world and brought the rest of the hunters from that world including Mary and Jack. "Babe?" Dean asks as he comes in our room "Yes?" "I know that we missed our six years anniversary last week because those last few days were busy but how about we go out, just for a walk? Only the two of us for a bit. I really miss you" he says as he walks to me and sits next to me on the bed "I would love that" I say and I kiss him.

So we just went for a walk outside the bunker. We held hands and walked in the trees letting the morning breeze clear our minds. None of us talked. We just enjoyed eachother's company. There was a spot far in the forest where Dean and I would go when we needed to cry but we didn't want anyone else to know. That's why only we knew about this spot. We have had some really emotional moments in this place. There was a tree trunk there where we always sat. That's were we sat now. He wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for quite some time.

"(Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), I love you so much and I need to ask you something" Dean says and kisses my head. I sit up straight and he gets down in one knee "Dean..." I whisper. He takes a little box out of his pocket and opens it revealing a beautiful diamond ring "Will you make me the happiest man by marrying me?" he asks and smiles. I wipe a tear that escaped my eye and I take a deep breath "If you don't want to--" he starts to say "No... I mean yes" I say "What?" "Yes, Dean, I will marry you" I say and he gets up and kisses me immediately.

"I love you so much" I say and I kiss him again "I love you more" he says cupping my face. "Now, should we put this thing on" he says showing me the ring "Of course" I say giving him my hand. He slids the ring in my finger and I look at it "Do you like it? I picked it myself" "It's beautiful" I say and I look at him "You make it beautiful" he says and I smile. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" I say and I kiss him "I can't wait either" he says and kisses me again.

His ringing phone interrupted our little make out section. "I guess that our moment is over" he says showing me that Sam is calling him "It's ok, pick it up. Sam might needs us" I say and he nods. "Hey Sammy, everything ok?" he asks. His facial expression changes into the tough hunter again. He hangs up "We gotta go" he says and starts to walk. I follow him "My mom and Bobby just found Maggie dead in the woods out of the bunker" he says as we run back to the bunker.
________________

Later that same day, I wasn't feeling well so I returned to the same spot. We promised to help those people and now that they are here they are dying. We promised them a better life but instead they are dying here too.

Then I heard two familiar voices. The one was Jack's and the other one was... "Lucifer" I whisper. I follow the voices and I hear them talk about living earth. "Jack, don't listen to him" I say and I go to him "Hey, we were having a moment here" Lucifer says "I don't care" I say "Wait!" Jack shouts "Sam is... praying. He says that he needs help" he says "Then go. I'll be right there" I say and he nods. He disappears leaving me alone with Lucifer.

I turn to leave "Hey, hey, hey, are you leaving already?" he asks "You're right maybe I should stay" I say and I take my angel blade out "Oh sweetheart, that can't kill me" he says "I know. But it can injure and hurt you" I say "Ok" he says and throws me on a tree. I get up and I fight him. I manage to scratch his arm. That's when he got angry. His eyes turn red and he grabs me by my neck. He pins me on a tree and takes his archangel gold blade. "Say hi to my dad from me if you see him" he says and pushes the blade in my stomach. I gasp and he smiles "And also tell him that I would appreciate it if we could have a chat. Thanks" he says and twists the blade.

He takes the blade out and lets me fall on the ground. Then he disappears. I was trying to stay awake and reduce the blood loss. I started shaking and getting colder. I take my flannel off quickly and I put it on my wound. I take my phone out of my pocket and I call Dean. But he didn't answer. Then I called Sam but again no answer. Jack, you said that you heard Sam's prayer so I hoped you hear this. Jack, I am dying and I need help Jack.