Styne (Dean X Reader)

Dean and I have been together for the last three years and I have to say that they are the best three years of my life. Unfortunately I still keep secrets from him. If he knew about my past he would never want to see me again. I've fought really hard for years to leave everything behind but it never really let's you forget. God, even if they knew. Lately Dean have started to be kinda distant which makes me believe that he figured it out. It only takes one wrong person for him to found out in one of his hunts. He keeps telling me that he loves me and that he is sorry for staying away for longer than usual but he sounds different. I can't quit explain it but he sounds different.

I was laying on the bed when I heard the front door open. I get up and I take my gun. I get out of the room with my gun pointing up and then I see Dean. I throw my gun to the floor and I hug him. "I love you so much" I say "I love you too" he says rubbing my back. "I missed you" he says and kisses me "Sorry, I didn't have time to go take a shower" he continues "It's fine" I say and I kiss him again. "You can go now and then we can watch a movie or do something else" I say and I kiss him "Actually, I'm pretty tired" "Oh, ok. We can go to sleep then" "Thank you" he says and kisses me before he heads in the shower.

I laid on the bed again waiting for him. But the doorbell rang after a few minutes. I get up again and I go to open the door. "Hi sis, missed me?" I try to close the door but he doesn't let me. He pushes me inside and walks in with the other two Jacob and Eli. "You did a good job at hiding for a while but not forever" Eldon says and kicks me in the stomach "You know dad is really mad at you but he is willing to give you one more chance" he says and kicks me again. "There is no way I'm coming back. So I think you can go now" I say and I tackle him to the ground getting on top of him. But the others grab me and pick me up from him. "It wasn't a question" he says as he gets up. The other two started to tie me but I couldn't fight them both.

Dean runs in and starts to shoot them but of course nothing happens. "Stynes, right?" he asks "Dean Winchester, right?" Eldon asks him. "Let her go" Dean demands "Or? Come on Dean, we both know that you can't hurt us" "Dean just go, please" I beg him "No, I'm not leaving you" "Dean, please. This is my problem" "You two are disgusting" Eldon says "I bet dad might still be angry at the end. But what if we can bring him a gift?" he continues and looks at Dean. "No, no, no, Dean leave now" I say "Wait, you know them?" Dean asks me "Oh he doesn't know?" Eldon asks and then the three of them start to laugh "So you've been lying to him about who you are all this time?" he asks through his laugh. "Sorry to break it to you but she's my sister" he asks. I look down avoiding to look at Dean's disappointed and pissed expression. "Anyways, it's time to go" he says and hits me on the back of my head leaving me unconscious.
________________

As I start to come back, I realize that I'm tied to a chair. I open my eyes and I see the run that everything took place in. Every surgery that he did. Every surgery that he made me watch. "Welcome back sweetheart" I hear a voice that I haven't heard for years. "How are you?" he asks "Peachy" I say and he chuckles ironically. "I know that you don't like being here but I bet that today you'll love the view" he says and pulls the curtain. I see Dean laying on one of the tables.

He starts to wake up. "Let me welcome him" he says and goes to Dean. "Good morning. Monroe Styne, nice to meet you" he says "I would offer you my hand but..." Dean says showing the cuffs that held him down. " Let me guess, we are gonna play operation" Dean says "Exactly" he says and my eyes get watery "And we will have the best audience" he says pointing at me "I'm sorry, I didn't--" I start saying "I don't care" Dean says and looks back at my dad.

"The mark on my arm means that I can't die. You flat line me I will come back. But I'll come back with black eyes and then you'll all die" Dean says and I'm pretty sure that he is talking about the mark of cain. "And if we let you go, you'll just walk out?" "No but I'll be human. So some of you may live. Maybe" Dean says and looks at me. " You know, a man that never dies is a perfect lab rat" my dad says.