FBI (Dean X Reader)

"I'm gonna go bring breakfast while you shower. I'll be back soon so we can leave, ok?" Dean asks "Ok" I say and he pecks my lips before he leaves. Last night we killed the couple of werewolves that were killing the people in town and we are getting ready to leave. Sammy stayed back at the bunker letting me and Dean have a couple of days together. Like a date-case.

I get out of the shower and I get ready to leave but a knock on the door interrupts me. I put me gun to the door and I open it. What I saw was something I hoped I'll never see again. "Hi (Y/N). I heard you were in town and I decided to stop by" Tom says and smiles. "What do you want here?" I ask "I will tell you if you let that gun that you're hiding behind the door down" he says. I roll my eyes and I let him in.

"Thank you" he says "What do you want?" I ask "Aw, come on baby. Haven't you missed me?" he asks "Not really" I say. "I knew that you might say that so I came to offer you a deal" "I think I'll pass" "Not so fast. Hear me out first" "Be quick. I gotta go" "Don't worry, Dean won't catch us. He is kinda occupied" "What do you mean?" I ask worried "He is ok for now. But it's up to you for how long he still be fine" "What do you want?" "You. I missed you" he says and walks closer to me.

"Look, I know that you had a crush on me but this was back in highschool. And I don't want to sound rude but you're not my type Tommy. Nothing happened and nothing will happen between us. Sorry" "What if Dean's life depended on it? See, while we were away from eachother I got promoted from the desk job I had after school" he says and shows me his FBI badge. His real FBI badge. "It's real, not like others. Imagine what will happen if the big guys find out that Sam and Dean Winchester are alive and that I know their exact location". God, if anyone finds out they are gonna be dead or worse. "You don't have to do much baby. Just be a good girl like you always were" he says as he rubs my cheek with his thumb.

"It's your choice. Be mine or betray Dean and his brother?" he asks. I try to blink away the tears that filled my eyes. I can't let them down. They can't go into jail. The world needs them. "Ok" I whisper. Those two letters were the hardest thing that I've ever said. "Great" he says and his lips attach my neck "Oh and if you make or say something wrong, the Winchesters are screwed" he says and continues.

"What about Dean?" I ask "Don't worry, he's getting a long nap in his car out of the dinner" he says. He rips my t-shirt off and puts his hands on my boobs. "God, you have no idea how much I wanted this" he says. I'm beyond disgusted right now but I'm trying to hide it as much as I can. He pushes me on the bed and gets on top of me.
________________

"No one can compete with you" he says and kisses my cheek. He gets up and gets dressed. "I'll probably text you for a repeat when I have time. You better wear something nice" he says and leaves.

I get up slowly and get dressed. I sit on the bed and I take a moment to think. What did I just do? I shouldn't let him. I shouldn't. But I can't betray Dean. Well, I just did. And what if he wants more? What am I supposed to do then? I'll just go there and sleep with him again. In a way, this is cheating. Dean doesn't deserve it.

The door opens and Dean comes inside "Ready?" he asks "Yeah" I say and I walk past him. I sit on the back seat and I lay my head on the window. Dean comes too. "I'm sorry I was late. For some reason I fell asleep in the car" he says but I ignore him. "Are you ok?" he asks worried "I'm fine" I say and he nods. "Here is your breakfast babe" he says offering me a bag "I'm not hungry" "(Y/N) did something happened while I was out?" "Can we just go home?" I ask trying to hide my watery eyes and he nods "Ok" he says and starts driving. In this whole conversation I couldn't look at him for a second. I felt so ashamed.
________________

As soon as Dean pulled the car in the garage, I got out. "Wait (Y/N)" he says "I need to take a shower" I say and I run to the room. I get in the shower and I let the warm water wash that feeling of his hands being allover me away from my skin. But it's not enough.