Quarantine (Dean X Reader)

Yes, quarantine is boring. I'm exhausted of being bored. The first days were easy but now I feel like I'm gonna go crazy until this is over. I was walking around the bunker trying to find something to do. "Dean!" I yell from the library and he runs from the bedroom "What? Are you ok?" he asks worried "No" I say "What happened?" he asks still worried "I'm bored" I say and he lets out a breath of relief.

"Baby..." he says and walks to me "...how about some Netflix?" he asks as he wraps his arm around my waist "I'm tired of sitting" "Let's go do something more interesting then since Sammy is stuck st Jody's" he says and wraps both his arms around my waist. But then it hit me "No" I say in a happy tone "Ouch" he says offended "No, I didn't mean no to that. I have an idea" "Should I be worried?" "No, just go do whatever you want but don't come in the room. See you later" I say and I peck his lips. I run to our room and I open the closet. I started to search for some things of clothing I had in mind.

I finally find all of them and I go in the bathroom. I turn on my curling iron and I get dressed until it would get hot enough. I wear blue denim shirt, a red shirt that I knot a bit lower than my breasts and my cowboy boots. I curl my hair and then I put my cowboy hat on.

I get out of the bathroom and I go to the library. But Dean isn't there so I go and I find him in the kitchen. He had his back turned on me because he was looking for something in the fridge and he was wearing onlyhis underwear. I poss again the doorframe and I way for him to turn and see me.

Finally he turns and freezes in place. "Aloha cowboy" I say. His eyes scan my body and he stands there with his mouth hanging. "I wanted to make this interesting" I say and I walk slowly to him. I wrap my arms around his neck "What happened baby? Are you stressed?" I ask in full confidence "I... I don't know what to say" he mumbles "Then don't say anything. Do. I'm all yours..." I pause and I lean to his ear "...Cowboy" I whisper.

He places his hands on my cheeks, pulling my face down to his. He kisses me gently and passionate. We pull away after a few seconds. I look him in the eyes and I smile. He smiles back and leans to kiss me again.

This time the kiss wasn't gentle. It was rough, and wet. I slip my jeans off, followed by my shirt, leaving my in my bra and panties. I wrap my arms around his neck. His lips leave mine and make their way to my jaw line and then to my neck. The feeling he was giving me was pulsating down my body, creating a warm sensation down in my panties. Suddenly, my lips were hungry for his again so I grab his face and I pull it back to mine, his tongue invading my mouth. Our tongues are dancing together, enjoying eachother.

His hands move down from my face, gently running over my shoulders, down and then back up my arms, around my back, where he rested them on top of my bra clip. "Do it" I whisper in his ear kissing a trail down his jawline and neck. He lets out a soft moan, which did indescribable things to me. I let out a moan when his fingers made quick work of my bra clip, before gently pulling away from me to slide it down my arms.

He stands there gazing down at my breasts. I thought that I would feel embarrassed about my body but instead I felt powerful, sexy, wanted. I don't know how he does it but he is always making me feel good about my body. He raises his hands and takes my breasts in each hand, giving them a gentle squeeze. Before I knew it, he was knocking my breath out of my body. "Dean..." I moan. The feelings of his hands on my body like this made me feel incredible things. Feeling my breasts in his hands, he quickly flick his thumbs over my nipples in turn and then together, creating immense pleasure. "Yes baby..." he whispers against the skin just under my earlobe.

I run my hands down his back, feeling his muscles move beneath my touch. I stop just above his underwear. I tuck my fingertips under his underwear band, and ran them around the front. I am becoming so turned on and I feel the sensation in the pit of my stomach deepen, however possible that was. I drop to my knees, pulling his underwear down with me. I look up and meet his eyes knowing full well mine would be mirroring the hunger and desire I saw in his. I take his length in my hand, gently stroking it. His stifled moans compelled me to do more. I wanted to please.

I take his length in my hand, gently stroking it, getting a feel for him. His stifled moans compelled me to do more. I want to please him, to bring him to his climax. Without thinking twice, I take his erection between my lips, gently flicking over the tip of it with my tongue. He takes my hair away from my face taking a hold on them.

I raise one of my hands and I place it on his, gently pushing his hands down on my head. He quickly understands what I was saying and begins pushing and pulling my head. My lips and tongue swirling and sucking up and down his cock. I begin licking beads of warm liquid from his cock, savouring his flavour.

The warmth in my panties is increasing but I want to taste him fully, so l go faster. This time, taking his balls into my hands and gently stroking them. "(Y/N), baby..." he moans "Fuck!" I knew he is getting close when he reacha up on his tiptoes, grabbing my hair harder than before, slamming his penis as far down my throat as I could manage. "Fuck (Y/N)..." he yells emptying into me, his warmth running down my throat.

I pull back licking the last few beads of cum from his cock before standing up in front of him again. He kisses me immediately not caring about tasting himself in my mouth. He picks me up and pins me on the wall wrapping my legs around his waist. He pulls away a few inches and looks at me one more time "Ride me cowboy" I whisper "Say no more" he says and attacks my neck while he starts to brush his tip against my entrance.

But I couldn't take more teasing "Dean... Please..." I moan and immediately he slams his whole cock inside of me. A loud moan escapes my lips and I throw my head back. Without giving me time to adjust he starts thrusting in and out of me. The feeling of his cock inside of me, his lips against my neck, his hands massaging my breasts hard and the sound of flesh hitting on flesh... All of that drove me crazy like he or anyone else had done before. "Dean..." I moan "Dean..." I moan again "I..." "Be a good girl and wait" he says and I nod.

He takes his hand off my breast and places it on the wall. That make me understand that he was close. I let go as I feel the warmth being released inside of me. He keeps himself inside of me and holds me pinned on the wall. He takes my hair out of my face and wipes the sweat that was on my forehead.

"I love you so much" he says "I love you too" I say and he kisses me again. He pulls out of me and picks me up without taking his lips away from mine for a second. He sits me on the counter and lines up again. But we both heard the metal door of the bunker open. "Guys, I'm back and I'm going straight for a shower" Sam yells and we hear the door close.

I look at Dean terrified "I got it" he whispers to me and I nod. "Sammy, if you don't want to see something that you will probably not like, don't come by the kitchen" he yells "Uhm... Ok, ok, I'm gonna go to the bathroom and you just clean up in there and fo to your room" Sam shouts from the library. "Thanks Sammy" Dean shouts and kisses me again. I push him "I can't. Not here" I say "Let's go in bed then" he says and picks me up. He carries me to our room not caring about the clothes in the kitchen.

He throws me on the bed "You have no idea how much energy I have right now" he says "I want all of it" I say and I kiss him again pulling him closer to me.