Something more (Dean X Reader)

I've met the Winchesters about a year and a half ago and we've really grew close. I have stayed in the bunker sometimes after movie night but nothing more. Sam and Dean both asked me to go live with them so I don't have to live in crappy motels but I refuse to be one more bargain to them. I also can't wake up and face Dean everyday. I don't know how he does it but everytime he walks im the room he makes me feel something that I've never felt before. And I have bo idea how to stop feeling this way about him. He is just a friend nothing more.

"Dean?" I call and he comes out of the kitchen "Good morning babe" he says and kisses me "What was that?" I ask "What do you mean? Can't I kiss my girl?" he asks and kisses me again. His hands were wrapped around my waist holding my body close to him. "I love you so much (Y/N)" he says "I love you too" I say and I kiss him.

My ringtone woke me up. "What the hell?" I whisper to myself thinking about what I have just dreamt. I take my phone from the nightstand and I answer "Yes?" "Hi (Y/N)..." as soon as I heard his voice again my heart started beating so fast "... Sammy and I are on Iowa for a case and it turns out to be bigger than we thought. Are you in?" he asks "Always, text me the details" I say and I hang up. I take a deep breath before taking my stuff and leaving the motel.

Dean's POV
"She's on her way" I say to Sam. "Can you text her the details?" I ask him "Sure" "Great, I'm going to go take a shower" I say and I go in the bathroom. I'm so happy to see her again. But why did she hang up so fast? Is she tired of us? Is she tired of me? No, she can't be. She has to stay. She has to know how I feel about her.

Your POV
While driving I got the text from Sam and then I started thinking about my dream again. What if that's what is going on? What if I'm in love with him? But I can't be. I mean I don't even know him that good. And he clearly isn't in love with me. He is not a guy that likes commitment. I have to fight this damn feeling.
_______________

After a six-hour drive I parked next to the Impala and walked to their room. Sam opens the door and lets me in. "How are you guys?" I ask "Good. How are you?" "Good. Where is Dean?" "He went to bring some food. He should be back soon" "Ok". Sam started telling me about the case and more details on the whole vamp nest that we were against.

By the time we were done Dean came. As soon as I saw him this feeling kicked in again. But this time it was stronger. "Hi (Y/N). I missed you" he says and hugs me. Wow, this is better than that dream. What? No. Resist (Y/N). "I missed you guys too" I say and I pull away. "I should go get a room and get so sleep before we go out because I was driving all night" "No, you can totally crash here" Dean says "It's fine, I can go" "No stay please. We dragged you here and we shouldn't let you pay for another room just for a few hours sleep" he says "Ok" I say and I get my bag. "I'll change and I'll be right back". I went to the bathroom and got my pajamas on. Do I look good enough for Dean? What? Stop it brain.

I walk out of the bathroom and Dean's eyes immediately land on me. "Are you ok?" I ask him "Yeah, yeah, I'm just..." "Anyways, goodnight" I say not letting complete whatever he was going to say.

"(Y/N)!" I hear Dean call "Dean!" I shout too running his way. But a vampire punches me and throws me away from him. The other three that fight with him manages to pin him to the wall. I try to get up and go help him but it's too late. Two vampires hold him pinned to the wall while the other is already sucking his blood. I try to run to him but my vampire grabs me by my waist and picks me up. "Dean!" I yell but there is no response. His head is laying down. He is unconscious. Then the vampire takes a step back and Dean falls on the ground. His eyes are stuck open. The other vampire starts to walk away with my and I can't stop him. I'm, like, paralyzed. Dean is dead. Dean is gone. Dean is--