I love you (Dean X Daughter!Reader)

"I'm leaving" I shout before I leave "Have a nice day" Sam says and hugs me "Thanks" I say "I never liked school" my dad says and I chuckle "I know" I say and I hug him "Dad, you are coming today, right?" I ask "Yeah, I'm gonna be there" he says "Ok. Bye boys" I say and I leave the bunker.

"Winchester" I hear a familiar voice call for me and I turn around. "Cassie, hey" I say and I hug my best friend "How are you doing girl?" I ask "Good. How are you?" "Nervous" "You're such a nerd" "I just care about my grades. Is that bad?" "No. Is your dad coming?" "Yes" "Yes" she exclaimes "Why are you so exited?" I say and I laugh "Come on, your dad is from the hot ones. You know that" "Disgusting" "No, he is hot" "Ok, I don't want to hear more. Let's change the subject please" I say and she chuckles.

The day was almost over. There is only an hour left. I was taking my book from my locker when Cassie scared the crap out of me when she jumped out of nowhere. "What's left?" she asks "History" "With Milestones?" "Yeah" "Good luck" "Thanks, I really need it" I say and I lock mh locker "Why doesn't he likes you anyways?" "Because I don't want to have a relationship with my teacher" "Right. Don't worry, four more months and then we'll all be out of here" "I know. Thanks for the cheering up" "Anytime. See you after class. And I hope to see your dad too" "See you later Cassie" I say and I walk away from her.

We were fifteen minutes in the lesson and I haven't heard a single word from Milestones. I was too focused on my drawing. "Miss Winchester" he yells and I look at him "What are you doing?" he asks and I notice that everyone in class is looking at me "Sorry, I was a thinking something" I say "Can you share it with us?" he asks "Nope" I say and I look at my drawing again "Then focus on the lesson" he says louder "Of course" I say nicely.

The bell rings and everybody gets ready to head out "Miss Winchester, I want to talk to you" he says. Great. When everybody was gone, he came to talk to me. "I don't like your behaviour lately" he says "Sorry, it won't happen again" I say and I move to leave but he doesn't let me. "You know, your grades could be a lot better if I change the one I gave you. But you have to work hard in order to get me change it" he says and brings his hand to my cheek "I appreciate the offer but I think I'll pass" "No" he says and pins me to the wall. I kick him between his legs and he groans but doesn't let me go. He looks to me again and his eyes turn black "You Winchesters never lose without a fight" he says and smiles "No, we don't" I say and I kick him again. He lets go of me and I run out of the class.

The hallway was full of students and a few parents that came a little early. I turn the fire alarm in order to get everybody out. Some of the people got out but then the door closed. I turn around and I see Millstones standing there holding an angel blade. "Son of a bitch" I curse. The start walking to us "Run" I yell to everybody and they run to different directions.

I run with a few people and I open a classroom and I get everybody inside. "Cristo" I yell but nobody flinch "Great, break the window and get everybody out as fast as you can" I say and I take my phone out. But there is no service. I run to the door "Where are you going (Y/N)?" Jack asks "I need to do something" "I'm not leaving you alone" "Jack please leave" "No" "Fine, help everybody out and come to find me in the cafeteria" I say and he nods. "And wear this" I say and I hand him an anti-possession necklace "Just wear it and I'll explain later" he nods and I leave.

I run to the cafeteria and I try to find salt. I finally find a large container and I take it. "I'm here. Everybody that was in the room is out" Jack says as he comes running to me "Great, let's find the rest of them and get them out too" "(Y/N) wait. What is going on?" "You won't believe me" "Try me" "Milestones is possessed by a demon that wants me dead" I say and he starts laughing "Yeah, right" "I'm serious. Let's go" I say and I run out of the cafeteria. "What do you mean by demon?" he asks "From hell" "Ok" he says and takes a deep breath.