Don't stop (Dean X Reader)

I lived with the boys almost 10 years. I was 14 when my dad died on a hunt and John took care of me. Well, not exactly John because he died 4 months after. Bobby was like a father to me and his death cost me a lot. But of course the boys where there for me. They always are. Dean was already 27 and Sam 22 when we met.

Flashback
It's been a few days since John's death and all the three of us are staying at Bobby's. I go downstairs and I see Dean sitting on the couch with a half empty bottle of scotch in his hand. I walk to him slowly and I sit next to him. "Hey" I say "Hey" he says without looking at me. "It gets better" I say "What?" he asks and finally looks at me "The pain, it gets better" I say and he nods and takes a sip of his drink.

"Thanks" he says and places his hand on my thigh. I immediately look at his hand and then back at him. He takes it back "Sorry" he says "It's fine" I say and I run upstairs.

End of flashback

That was the only time that Dean did something like that. And I was only 14. But now I wish he did it again. He is really hot but I haven't thought of him that way back then. The only guy that made me kinda forget Dean was Alex.

I met Alex a last week when I went for groceries and we went out for a coffee. He gave me his number and then he asked me out. And I am really looking forward to it. But there is something that I'm nervous of. I have never been with someone. I've never kissed someone or had sex with someone. I was always thinking of Dean but it's different with Alex, somehow he makes me forget about him. and I don't want to disappoint him. And I know just the right guy to teach me.

"Dean!" I yell as I walk to the library of the bunker "What?" he asks as he sees me "Where is Sam?" I ask "Went to watch a french movie or something" he says "Great" I say and I smile. "I need your help" I say and I lean against the other table. "What do you need?" he asks and closes his laptop.

"I have a date tonight" I say "Ok..." "I've never been on a date before" "You're joking, right?" "No, I am with you and Sam all the time if you haven't noticed" "Yeah, you're right. So, how can I help you?" "I need advice on everything. Even on kissing" I say and he nods.

"First thing, you are going to be yourself" he says and gets up from his chair. "If he likes you, he needs to like the real you" he continues. "If you see him getting closer..." he says as he walks slowly to me "... don't panic. He is probably just trying to make a move. If you don't want, you can stop him, ok?" he asks softly and I nod.

"Then he'll raise his hand..." he says as his hand moves up my arm "... and he'll place it on your cheek" he says and cups my cheek. His thumb rubs my cheek. "And then he'll look you in the eyes" he says and does so. I look at him in the eye and I bite my lip. His eyes go down to my lips and then back at me. "He'll start coming closer... and closer" he says as he leans closer to me and I can feel his hot breath against my lips. "And closer until..." and with that I felt his lips on mine. It was just a slow peck at first.

He pulls away "And then it'll maybe became more heated" he whispers against my lips. He kisses me again but different. It was definitely more heated. He lets go of the kiss and looks at me. We are both taking deep breaths. I open my eyes and I look at him. Our foreheads are still attached.

I lean and I kiss him. He kisses me back immediately. I place my hands on the back of his neck pulling him as close to me as possible. He positions himself between my legs and I wrap them around his waist. His hands travel up my thighs to my waist. His lips leave mine and move to my neck. While he is sucking there, I can feel his hard member between my legs. My folds get soaked and a moan escape my lips. I feel his smile against my skin.

His fingers play with the rim of my t-shirt. But a noise that sounded like a car interrupted us. Sam is probably back. Dean pulls away and looks at me. "Sorry... I..." he says "It's--" I start saying but he leaves the library. Then Sam enters "Everything ok?" he asks "Yeah" I say and I go to my room.