Dnia (Dean X Reader)

I open my eyes and the first thing I see is Dean staring at me. "Good morning" he says and pecks my lips "Good morning" I say "Why are you watching at me sleep?" I ask "Because you're beautiful" he says and kisses me again. "I love you" I say "I love you too" he says. "I'm gonna go make some breakfast and you come whenever you want" he says "Ok" I say. He gets up and leaves the room.

I get up a few minutes later and I head to the kitchen. But walking in the hallway, I was looking down at my phone when suddenly I bumped on someone. It was Dean and he caught me before I could fall. "Are you lost babygirl?" he asks in a low sexy as hell voice. "Maybe" I say and I bit my lip smiling. "You drive me crazy when you do that" he says running his thumb through my lips. I kiss his thumb and he smiles. His hand travels from my lips, between my boobs and finally on my lower belly. He goes even lower and rubs me gently over my pants.

He takes his hand back and places it on my cheek. "I need to go do dome things in the garage. I'll see you later" he says and leaves without even kissing me. He turned me on and then just walked away. You wanna play it dirty Winchester, don't you? Well, it's on.

I go back to the room and I take out of the closet my new lingerie that I bought for our 5th anniversary next week. I wear it and I put a trench coat on top to cover it. I go to the garage and I find him working on the Impala. He is really hot when he is working on the car.

"Babe, are you going to be done soon?" I ask "I think so, why?" he asks without looking at me. "Because looking at you working on Baby is really hot" I say in horny tone and he stops. He smiles and looks at me. He grabs a rag and walks to me while wiping his hands. "You want me to work on you now babygirl?" he asks in a low sexy voice "Yes" I whisper and I let the trench coat fall on the floor.

His eyes went wide in no time. He looks at me head to toe like a teen boy who is ready to have sex for the first time. I lean to his ear "Seeing you use your hands in her engine makes me jealous. I want your hands to touch every inch of my body" I whisper in his ear.

"But I can leave if you are busy" I say and I turn to leave. I take two steps but he grabs me by the back of neck and brings me back to him. His lips are barely touching mines and the feeling of his breath against my face makes me want him even more. He pins me against the wall and looks at me again, head to toe. He smiles and leans to my neck. But he doesn't touch it. He groans slightly "You're so beautiful" he says against my neck turning me on even more.

He goes lower and I let my head fall back on the wall. I close my eyes and wait for his move. But I feel him stand back up. I open my eyes and I see him holding the trench coat. "You should cover yourself. It's kinda cold down here" he says placing the trench coat on my shoulders. He turns around and goes back to the car. I hate him.

I close the trench coat pissed and I leave the garage. Plan B. I run to Sam's room and I knock on his door. "Come in" he says and I open the door. "Hey, I'm pissed on your brother so I'm going to be on my underwear all day or I might even take them off and wander around. I would recommend you staying in your room or if you don't... Well, don't be surprised" I say. "Ok?" he answers but I'm sure by the look on his face that he has questions but also doesn't want to know. "Thank you" I say and I leave his room.

I go back to my room and I throw the trench coat in. I go to the kitchen and I take an ice-cream from the freezer. I go to the library and I sit on the table. Dean came later and was surprised when he saw me. "Woah, woah, what are you doing?" he asks "What do you mean?" I ask and I lick my ice-cream making it as sexy as I can. "Are you kidding me? You can't be like this here. Waht if Sam saw you?" he asks "Good for him" I say. I wipe the ice-cream off my lips with my finger and then I lick it. He looks at me and licks his lips. "You are not the only one who is watching movies" I say and I lick my ice-cream again.

"Room now" he says and leaves. I let the ice-cream down and I follow him. I walk inside first and he closes the door after me. He stands against the door and looks at me. He takes his t-shirt off quickly and rushes to me. He wraps his hand in my hair and starts to kiss me deeply. He throws me on the bed and unbuckles his jeans throwing them on the floor. I bite my lip while looking him getting undressed and he smiles as soon as he notices me. He gets on top of me and kisses me again. His fingers were drawing random patterns on my thighs and his leg -that was between my leg- was putting pressure against my still covered pussy causing me to moan in his mouth which caused him to chuckle.

He unclips my bra and throws it away. He grabs his belt and ties my hands to the headboard. He stops kissing me and looks down at me. "Dean..." I moan "Sh sh sh...." he says. His hands are circling around my nipples slowly at first and then faster. He came closer and closer to touching them in every circle but he didn't which was driving me mad.

Eventually, his fingers land on my nipples and I moan even harder. He starts to play with them, rubbing them, pinching them and swirling them. He goes down and before I realize it he is between my legs. He opens my legs all the way and kisses my inner thighs. "Dean..." I moan and he immediately rips my underwear in half throwing it away. He barely touches my folds and I can't keep my hips on the bed. I lift my hips towards him out of reflex and he immediately pins me back down.

He runs his finger up and down my folds teasing my clitoris. When he finally touches my clitoris, the pressure in my lower stomach becomes even more intense. "Dean..." I moan again and I bit my lip in order to keep in as many moans as I can. He takes his hand back and brings his head between my legs. His tongue travels from my butt up to my clitoris where he stops and starts to suck. My head falls back on the bed and I gasp as I feel him suck all my wetness.

"Dean... please... don't stop" I moan and he chuckles. "Cum in my mouth babygirl" he says and goes back down. His hand are squeezing my boobs hard and his tongue is doing magic down there. "Babygirl, cum in three..." he says and sucks again. I was ready to let go but I need to wait so my insides are fighting not to explode. "Two..." he says and sucks again "One" he says and I let go. He kept sucking and sucking causing me to release shaking.

He lifts his head and looks at me in the eyes. I was out of breath and I was trying to calm down. He smiles and stands up. He walks to his nightstand and takes a condom. He slids down his underwear and wears the condom while I'm still trying to come back from my high.

He gets back on top of me and his lips immediately attack my neck. He inserts two fingers inside my sensitive pussy and I immediately arche my back. He holds me down with his body and starts to pump his fingers in and out of me. "Dean... please" I beg "What do you want babygirl?" he asks "You... I need you" I say and he smiles.

He streaks his hard cock against my already hot folds and immediately more juices started to flow. "Look at me" he says and I do. We look eachother in the eyes and he slams his hole cock inside of me. I gasp and I throw my head back in pleasure. He thrusts in and out of me and I find myself being unable to contain my moans. Each thrust gets me closer and closer to the edge and I am not sure how much I can hold it back.

"Dean... I..." I moan "Not yet" he says and keeps coming in and out of me. Each pump felt like it went even deeper if that's even possible. He grabs my neck and groans in pleasure. In each of his groans and moans his grib on my neck became tighter.

"Cum babygirl" he says and keeps thrusting in and out of me. In the next couple of thrusts I was unable to hold back and it was like I went numb. My walls are spasming uncontrollably around his cock and my whole body is shaking. He unties me and pulls out of me. "Suck it" he says and I obey. I get on my knees and I take his whole cock in my mouth. I take his hand and I put it on the back of my head. He grabs me by my hair and pushes and pulls it against his cock.

"Yes... Fuck..." he moans and cums in my mouth. I swallow and I pull back. I lick his cock cleaning him from the last few beads of cum. He helps me stand up. I wipe my mouth with my finger and I lick it. He kisses me not caring about tasting himself in my mouth. We fall on the bed and then we pull away.

We were both out of breath. "Was the teasing worth it?" he asks "Oh yes. This was amazing" I say and he smiles. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me to his chest. He kisses my head and rubs my back. "I love you" he says "I love you too" I say and I kiss his chest.