You and only you (Dean X Reader)

Requested by deanxmon

~~~

I met Sam and Dean a few years back on a vamp case where we happened to come across each other. And during that night after a few drinks, I had already started to like him as a hunting partner. And before he left with a blonde girl, he offered to keep contact and gave me his number. And we did. Now and then when we would be on the same case or somewhere near eachother we would go for a drink and talk. Everytime we agreed that we would go together for the next hunt and that's exactly what we did.

But of course, I couldn't just let something good just happen in my life. I had to catch feelings for a guy that just gives me attention. Feelings that are more than hard to let go. I always say to myself that I'm gonna talk to Dean about those feelings but I never end up doing it. Everytime I start to talk about it, I always get this thought that he will leave and never talk to me again. I can't let this happen so I am fine with just drinking nights and I try to enjoy it as much time as I have with him when he's around.

I was done with a case close to Lebanon earlier today and I texted Dean. He told me that Sam is away and invited me to the bunker. I've been there a couple of times before because I needed some books that they had for research and Sam always offers to help with research.

Dean was waiting for me outside. I park my car and I walk to him. He opens the door for me "After you" he says "Thank you" I say and I walk in. No. This is wrong. I shouldn't be lying to him. And that image of him leaving with another girl almost everytime after our drinking night hurts me more and more as time goes on and my feelings get stronger. So there are only two options I tell him, maybe he stays and I am finally happy or I don't say anything, he stays and I get even more damaged. He walks behind me but I stop causing him to bump on me. "Oh sorry" I say "It's fine. Are you ok?" he asks. I take a deep breath and I open my mouth to talk but nothing comes out.

"(Y/N)? Did something happen?" he asks. "No, forget it" I say and I walk to the library. "Ok..." he whispers and follows me there. "So how was the case?" he asks as he hands me a beer. "Easy, just two demons" I say "Two dem--" "I'm fine. Don't worry" I say and I take a sip of my beer. I let it on the table and I sit on the chair. Dean takes my beer and gets ready to take a sip "Hey!" I yell "Oh come on, you don't really mind" he says and I nod. His perfect lips touch the bottle and I can't help it but bit my lip. "I need to tell you something" I say "Ok, I'm listening" he says leaving the bottle on the table.

You got this. Rip the bandage. It might hurt but at least it'll be quick, right? "Well?" Dean asks bringing back to the real world "I... I really enjoy your company and I don't want to destroy it but of course me as being me I couldn't be emotionless about it. About this" I say but he looks at me confused "(Y/N), I have no idea what you're talking about" he says and I frown. "I love you" I say. He just stands there and looks at me wide eyed. "Please say something" I beg him.

The door bursts open and Sam and Castiel run inside the bunker. "What happened?" Dean asks "Michael is coming" Sam says. Then the lights start to flicker and someone tries to get in the bunker. "(Y/N), take my keeps..." he says handing me the keys to the Impala "...go in the garage, take my car and get out of here" he says "Dean--" "Go (Y/N). Text me your location when you stop somewhere and I'll come to find you when we are out of this. I promise" he says and I nod. I run to the garage, I get in the Impala and I leave.
______________

I stopped by a motel and got a room. I immediately texted Dean but I didn't get a reply. It's been more than 48-hours and he is still MIA. So I decide to go back in the bunker and find him. I gather my things quickly and I walk to the door "Wait" I hear his voice from behind me. I stop and I turn around "I'm here" he says. But he is not Dean. Something is off. I mean he is wearing tux.