Love letter (Dean X Reader)

"Finally" I breath out as I fall on my couch. I just came back home from three hunts on the row. One with some help from Dean Winchester and then two solos. For some reason he insisted on helping me with a simple vamp case. I prefer working alone but I didn't mind him. I really enjoy being around him and I try to enjoy as much time as we have together without growing more feelings.

I get up from the couch and I head to tge shower. And after a long shower, I made popcorn and put a movie on. I search for my phone in my duffel bag which I threw on the floor as I collapsed on the couch. But in there it was a white envelope which I didn't put in there.

Read me

That's what was written on it. I take a deep breath and I open it. In there there was a piece of paper that had many things written on it.

Dear (Y/N),
It's Dean Winchester. You already know that I am not very good at expressing my feelings in words or expressing them in general but I wanted to finally tell you this because I can't hide it anymore. I couldn't do it in person so I'm probably going to hide this in your bag at some point hoping that you'll find it.

We have been working together for a while now and I realize that the more I see you, the more I want to be with you. And every time we are apart, I want you to know that I am constantly thinking of you. I mean when we are done working, I find myself thinking about you and looking forward to our next meeting.

The point is that thanks to... I don't know who, we came together. Five years ago on that demon case. It wasn't our best but it was the reason that brought us together. And I'm glad it did because that day I met the most amazing woman I've ever known. The most beautiful, intelligent, badass and sensitive woman I've ever known.

At first, it was just a liking, but soon enough it turned into deep love. I won't lie. I felt something in my heart when I first saw you. Something that I couldn't explain and I wasn't familiar with. But that something told me that the feeling I got was true.

But then I got scared because I thought that sooner or later, those emotions would inevitably become something bad. Because people that get near me and they get killed or worse. So I tried to bury them and I thought that if I maybe found someone else, I could overcome those feelings. But I am sure that there is no better than you. And even if there is, I don't want it. And also that's why I tried to take some time away from you last year and that's when I realized that I can't live without you.

You know how much messed up I am. You know how much bad things cost me but you are always there to help me. Everytime I see you, you brighten everything. You make me see the good side of this life that we live in and make me understand that we do good and help people. You remind me that it's ok to make mistakes and mess up sometimes because we can't be perfect.

But to me you are perfect. And there is an endless number of reasons to love you. Your sweet and beautiful smile and the way you laugh at my, sometimes bad, jokes, your gorgeous eyes that I can look for the rest of my life, your kindness, your loving heart, your look when I am around, and your angelic voice. And these are just a few of them, but this is precisely what makes me love you even more. Because I love you (Y/N).