Hunting Cinderella (Dean X Reader)

My mom was killed when I was 6 months old by Azazel. My dad raised me all on his own until I was 9 years old. Then he married my stepmom. She is a hunter too but not the best one. She is always taking cases that turn out not to be cases. I miss the old times where I would work normal cases with my dad. After his death I'm kinda stuck with my stepmom and her daughter. She is older than me and I ended up being their servant.

The truth is that I didn't really notice how it happened because I was grieving for my dad for a long time. But now there is no escaping. I've been driving them all around the country to solve their cases that are never really cases or get solved by someone else before they even understand what is happening. They never let me go out with them and load me with all the research or get me to carry their guns and blades. They know almost nothing about hunting but I don't dare to speak up. I'm always wrong to them even when I'm right.

But what am I supposed to do? I can't leave. I can't go anywhere. I don't have money. They are the only people that know me and in a way take care of me. I have no one to go to because I never had the opportunity to meet the rest of my family. My dad always said that he got away from them because he didn't want to hurt them. They don't know about this life.

We are currently in Wyoming working on another case. But it's pretty bad and for sure they can't handle it. From what I understand it's demons probably around 4 of them. But of course they don't believe me when I say that it's dangerous. They think that they got it.

"(Y/N)!" Julia yells as she enters the motel room. "Yes, mom?" I ask "Prepare the guns and the angel blades. We are leaving tonight" she says "Are you sure you got this on your own?" I ask "Do you dare to question us again?" she asks and I can see that she is getting angrier. "No, sorry" I say and I get to work.

"But don't worry, we won't be alone" she says. "Yes, (Y/N), we just met the most handsome hunter you have ever seen" Kate, my sister, says "His name is Dean--" "Winchester?" I ask interrupting her "First of all, don't interrupt me ever again and secondly, yes, it was. Do you know him?" she asks "No, not at all" I say but who haven't had heard about the Winchesters. "Anyways he is really handsome and he is mine. The only bad thing is that nasty and old care of his but it's fixable" she continues "Ok" I say. "We are going with him tonight" she says "Great" I say. At least that way they have a chance to survive it.

"I'll go out to put the bag in the car and get it ready for tonight" I say "Go and bring food also" Julia says and hands me some money "Ok" I say as I leave the room.
_____________

As I exit the dinner and I walk back to my car there was a beautiful black '67 heavy Impala parked next to my car. It is all clean and shiny. I just want to drive this car so badly. And after I stared at her for a good minute while walking to my car, I realized that the driver was inside.

A handsome tall guy gets out of the car smiling. His green piercing eyes were on me and I felt embarrassed. "Like what you see?" he asks smiling "Sorry, I was just... This car is awesome" I say "It's ok, I understand. Baby is beautiful" he says and I smile. "I'm Dean" he says offering me his hand. Oh God, that's him. It's Dean Winchester. "(Y/N)" I say shaking his hand while trying not to freak out.

On my wrist, I had the anti-possesion tattoo and he noticed it. He lifts my sleeve a little bit and looks at it. "Hunter?" he asks "Kind of" I say "What is that supposed to mean?" he asks "Nothing forget it. You are Dean Winchester, correct?" I ask "Yes" he says looking down kinda shy.

"Anyway, I stopped because I needed a burger and to fix that damn rattle" he says as he opens the hood of his car "Maybe I can help" I say and he looks at me surprised "What? I've been fixing cars since I was five" I say and he smiles "Ok, ok" he says and takes a step back to let me have a look. "This rattle could be a few things because this is an out of tune car. But also beautiful" I say "She is" he whispers but I ignore it. "Can you start the machine so I can hear that rattle?" I ask "Of course" he says. He opens the driver's seat and starts the car. I can definitely hear the rattle "Great. Turn it off" I say and he does.