For you (Dean X Reader)

Dean and I met on a hunt a few years back we started working together ever since. It took us only a few months to realize that we were made for eachother. It's been two years since we got together and they were amazing. He is amazing and he proves it to me everyday. Of course he has his bad days, we fight sometimes but everybody does and we judt work things out. We also have an agreement, no lies to eachother. We promised that from the first day because of we weren't honest to eachother, this won't work. This life is already hard enough, we don't need to do it harder with hiding things.

"Babe?" I hear Dean shout from the hallway "Kitchen" I shout and he comes. "Good morning" he says and hugs me from behind "Good morning" I say and he starts kissing my neck "I see someone is pretty cheerful today" I say "Yeah" he says between the soft kisses. "Well, I found us a case for today" he says "What is it?" "Probably a ghost" "Ok" "And then I'm thinking about taking a few days off... Just the two of us" he whispers in my ear "It sounds interesting" I say and I bit my lip as I feel a little moan coming. He stops and turns me around. He wraps his arms around my waist and I place my hands on his chest. He takes a deep breath and looks at me with his beautiful piercing green eyes. "I love you so much" he says "I love you too" I say and I kiss his lips.

"Marry me" he says "What?" I ask trying to process what I've just heard "I said marry me. I know, I don't have a ring and I haven't really prepared what to say but it just hit me and I thought why not? You are the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of it with you. So what do you say? Will you marry me (Y/N)?" he says and kneels down in front of me holding my hands. "Of course I will marry you Dean" I say and he immediately crashes his lips on mines. "Let's do it today, on our way to--" he says but I interrupt him "Yes" I say and I kiss him again.

We packed our things quickly, Dean wore his FBI suit and I wore a nice simple dress and we left. Just the two of us. During all the drive he was holding my hand and never let it down. "Ready?" Dean asks me as he parks outside the city hall.
_______________

Dean takes the signed papers and then my hand. We get out of the city hall"I love you so much" Dean says and kisses me "I love you more" I say and I kiss him "No you don't" he says and kisses me again "Maybe I do" I say and I kiss him again. "Let's go kick that ghost's ass" he says "Best honeymoon ever" I say and he chuckles.

We start walking to the car "Remind me to thank Charlie for getting you back on the system for that" I say "I will" he says and opens the door of the Impala for me "You are the best" I say and I peck his lips. I get inside and he closes the door. He runs to the other side of the car and gets in the car too. He takes my hand and rubs the back of it with his hand "I've never thought that I would have a wife and a so amazing one" he says "I've never thought I've have a husband. But I'm damn excited about it" "Me too" he says and kisses me again "Ok, let's go now or else we are gonna stay here kissing all day" I say "I don't mind" Dean says and I chuckle. He pulls away and starts the engine.
_______________

We found out who the ghost is easy and he headed immediately at the graveyard. We dug together the grave and when we were done Dean helped me climb back up. He kissed me and then started pouring salt and alcohol on the bones. "Wanna do the honours wife?" he asks me handing me the lighter "Of course I do husband" I say and I peck his lips as I take the lighter from his hand.

But suddenly we were both thrown away. I was a bit dizzy but I manage to stand up again. "(Y/N)!" I hear Dean shout faintly. I shake my head a bit and it seems like the dizziness is going away. "Are you ok?" I hear Dean and I see him as he runs to me "Yeah, I think so" I say and I look at him "Great" he says and his eyes flash black. I squeeze my eyes shot and I open them again. But there are still black. "No, this isn't really" I whisper "(Y/N)?" he asks and takes a step closer to me "No, stop!" I say and he looks at me "Whatever you are seeing, it isn't real. The ghost is playing with your mind, you know this (Y/N)" he says and I look at him again. This time he has that hair and the red shirt on. "I know, I know. Just go and burn it" I say and he runs to the grave.