Crashed wedding (Dean X Reader)

Dean and I were always attracted to eachother but we never ended up staying together. The closest thing to that was three months together and a few kisses. That was it. We kept distances because my parents said that he is not good for me and that he is going to hurt me really bad. He is not into commitment.

At first I didn't want to believe them so I ignored them but I learned it the hard way. As soon as we broke up, the next day he was making out with Lisa outside of his house. I was the one who was left with the heartbreak.

But all that is past. I'm getting married today. Mark is the sweetest and most caring guy. I love him and my parents really like him.
________________

The music starts and the door opens. The first thing I see is Mark. He is looking really handsome in his suit and he has a huge smile on his face. I smile too and a few tears form in my eyes. I could see that his green eyes were teary too. This hairstyle he had on his dirty blonde hair really suits him.

And then it hit me. The green eyes, the dirty blonde hair, the blonde freckles on his face... The exact characteristics of Dean. Seems like I can't escape this guy, can I? I think with a chuckle.

But walking down the aisle with my dad, I see with the corner of my eye Dean. Who invited him? Probably my mom... He is sitting there with Lisa, holding his hand. He smiles and his gaze follows me. But I forget him quickly and I turn my attention back to Mark. I walk past my mom who is holding a tissue in her hand to wipe her tears. I smile at her and she cries even more. I could see that she is proud and happy for me. I'm taking the right guy. Right?

I reach the aisle and I hand my bouquet to my maid of honour. My dad kisses my cheek "I'm so proud of you" he says and I tear up. He shakes Mark's hand and goes to his seat. "You look amazing" Mark whisper to me "You too" I whisper. "We are gathered her today..." the pastor starts to say.

And that's pretty much the only thing I heard. During the whole ceremony I couldn't stop thinking about Dean and Mark. Did I do it on purpose? Am I not over Dean yet? That's why I chose a guy with his characteristics? Am I doing the wrong thing? No, I can't stop it now. My parents are so proud of me and I can't let them down. I'm too far in. Besides, Mark is amazing and Dean is with Lisa.

But all those thoughts stop wandering in my head when the pastor for some reason stopped talking. Both Mark and I turn and I see Dean standing up. But he seems a bit afraid or shy... something in the middle. He pretends to fix his shirt "Sorry" he says and sits back down.

We turn back and the pastor continues but with the corner of my eye I still look at him. "God, give them the strength to commit their love to one another, unshakable to any storm, unbreakable inthe face of any stress, a promise that we simply refuse to break. (Y/N) and Mark's family and friends are today to beat witness to their union. Will you promise to love and support their marriage in all the days to come? Is so, please respond we will" he says and we turn to look at the guests.

"We will" everyone says. Except one person. Dean just kept looking at me with a sad look on his face. He turns to Lisa and whispers something to her. To me it seemed like 'I'm sorry' but there is no way he said that. Why would he? Mark and I turn back and the pastor continues.

"(Y/N) and Mark, I've been a witness of the love that you two share and I'm really happy to be here to--"
"I love you (Y/N)" I hear from behind. I knew exactly who's voice this is. I didn't need to turn to recognize him. "I love you. I always have" he continues and I turn to look at him. "I love everything about you. Even the things I don't like, I love them too. I want you with me. I love you and I think that you love me too" he says not taking his eyes away from me. It was like he didn't care about who listened, my parents, our friends, Lisa. He didn't care.