Doctor (Dean X Reader)

One more day. One more shift. But I never get tired of this job. I have fought really hard to get here and I feel like surgery is my life now. My husband is often joking that I'm married to my job instead of him. But he always supports me. Despite the fact that we live to different lives and that we don't spend as much time as we want together, we really love each other.

And when I say two really different lives I mean it. He have beeen hunting the supernatural his whole life. He and Sam. We actually met on one of his hunts when I was a college student. I was one of the vampire's hostage but Dean came and saved me. He is my hero, my life, my everything. When I'm feeling down he is there to cheer me up. I must be the luckiest person in the world.

On the other hand, my life is based on the natural things. For example, I can't really get used to the fact that Dean have died more than once. I am a neurosurgeon, so I am not really into 'pray and everything will be fine'. Everything is going to be fine if you know what you are doing. God isn't going to take your tumor out or clip your aneurysm. Well, it makes sense because God is actually gone.

To be honest, when Dean first told me about his job, I thought that he was crazy but I couldn't deny what I've seen that night. Then he started telling me stories about hunts in order to make me laugh and I think that's how he made me fall for him. But the best moments are when he gets jealous because he is acting like a child that doesn't want to share. And I find that really cute.

The only bad thing in this situation is our jobs. He is leaving for hunts once a week and sometimes it takes him more than a week to come back. And there are other times that I'm working when he comes back so I can't stay home with him.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" I hear and I snap out of my thoughts "What?" I ask "I was talking to you about Roy but you didn't listen anything, did you?" "Sorry Chelsea, I was thinking... stuff" I say. Chelsea is one of the other doctors and my best friend. "Stuff, huh? You're thinking about Dean aren't you?" "No" I say trying to sound convincing "Yes, you were. How are you still dreaming of him after 5 years of relationship plus 2 years of marriage?" "Well, I still feel like a teenager that has a huge crush on him everytime I see him" "Does he make you feel like a teenager?" "Oh yes" "Then, good for you girl" she says and pats my shoulder before leaving.

I get called to go to the ER. I walk there but I don't see any patient there. "Why was I paged to the ER if there is no patient?" I ask Tom that was there "I paged you. Come with me" he says and I follow him in a Trauma Room. He lets me walk in first and then he locks the door. "What are you doing?" I ask "What does it seem like?" he says "Look, I told you that I'm not interested" "I know" he says and walks closer to me.

"Please, Tom, I'm sure that you can find better than me" "I don't think so" he says and walks even closer. "Relax" he says and starts rubbing my shoulders. "Just one time. Nobody needs to find out" "I'm not good at keeping secrets" I say and lean away from his grib. "I disagree" he says and his eyes turn black. Demon. That's why the all of a sudden change of attitude.

"Really?" I ask "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas,--" "You bitch" he yells "omnis incursio inferniis, adversarii, omnis iegio,--" I continue but he attacks me. "omnis congregato et secta diaboiica" I continue as I try to fight him back "ergo, draco maiedicte ecciesiam tuam secry tibi facia, iibertate servire, te rogamus" and with that black smoke started coming out of his mouth. "Adios bitch" I say as I see him leaving Tom's body.

Tom fell on the floor and I kneeled next to him. "Hey, Tom. Are you feeling ok?" I ask as I help him get up "I think so. What happened?" he asks "You just... turned around and hit your head really bad. I better check you" I say "No, I'm fine. I'm good" "Are you sure?" "Yeah, thanks for the interest" "Your welcome. If you feel anything weird come and find me ok?" "Ok" he says and then we walk out of the room.