Snack (Dean X Reader)

Requested by MagnificientGirl

~~~

Dean and I have been doing the friends with benefits thing for a couple of years now. When we would be working together, we would, for sure, have sex. And sometimes more than once. That's what we were doing now in his motel room.

I love you. Should I say it? No, I can't, I am going to push him away. But I broke our only rule in this. Which means that our deal is off and he will leave. But if he finds out that I'm lying to him he will also leave. Gosh... Why am I doing this to myself? Couldn't I not feel anything about him? I had to grow feelings for him, didn't I? I'm just hugry for attention and I like anyone who will give me his attention.

"Are you ok?" Dean asks "Yes, I'm fine" I say "Are you sure?" "Yes, Dean" "Ok, ok. I'm gonna head to the bar later. Wanna join me?" he asks. But seeing him flirt with another girl always hurts me. It's not easy seeing the man that you love flirt with other girls when you know that you are his last choice. Yes, we are having sex but I'm always his plan b.

"No, I've got plans" I say trying to avoid going to the bar with him and I sit up straight. "Plans?" he asks as he sits up too. I turn and I start to get dressed. "Yes. Let's say that you where the snack of the night" I say putting on my jacket. "Really?" he asks surprised "Yeap. See you tomorrow" I say walking to the door "Forgetting something?" he asks and I chuckle. I walk back to him and I kiss him. He puts his hand on the back of my head bringing our faces as close as possible and deepens the kiss.

He let's go of me after a few seconds seconds and slaps my ass "Have fun" he says "You too" I say and I finally leave. But as soon as I close the door the fake smile falls from my face. Tears start to form in my eyes and I can feel the emotional breakdown coming. I lay against the door and I close my eyes. But I know that if I want to cry, I can't do it here because he might come out any second. I take a deep breath and I stand up. I walk two doors down to my room where Sam is. He stayed there to do research because my motel room has a better internet connection.

"Hey" he says "Hey, I'm gonna go take a shower, you can go" I say and I take some clothes out of my bag "Are you ok?" he asks "I'm fine" I say and I lock myself in the bathroom. I take my clothes off and I step in the shower. I let the warm water fall on my body and the salty tears roll down my cheeks.

When I got out of the bathroom, I expected Sam to have left. But he is still here. "I know that I should go but I wanted to ask you something" he says "Ok?" I say kinda hesitating
"When are you gonna talk to him?" he asks
"Talk to who?"
"Dean"
"And say?"
"Come on (Y/N), I've seen how you look at him when you are alone with him and the change in your mood when he is flirting with someone else"
"Sam, I have no idea what you're talking about"
"Also I just heard you cry in the shower"
"And what makes you think that it was for him?"
"You can be so stubborn at times... I can help you (Y/N)--"