Crazy -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)

Still Dean's POV
Thursday finally came. This last week was really hard for me and I can only imagine what (Y/N) is going through. Sam tries to keep me up but it doesn't really help. I dumped my girlfriend in a physical clinic last week and I haven't heard anything from her. So I drunk my pain out.

But today I stayed sober and I'm ready to see her. I woke up Sam, which hasn't happened before, and he left as soon as he was ready.

Your POV
"(Y/L), you have visitors" Mike says "I don't care" I say and I fold my arms "Come on (Y/N), we've talked about this" he says "No, we didn't" "You're right, because you haven't said anything in our sessions. And if you don't talk to me, I can't help you" "I don't want your help". "Yes you do" she says and I try to ignore her "You're crazy (Y/N)" she continues. "Come to see your family, please" Mike says "Fine if that makes you leave me alone" I say and I get up.

He leads me to the visiting area and I see Sam and Dean there. I sit on the table they were and Mike sat besides me."Hello guys" he says and they shake hands. I stay sat with my hands folds in from of my chest and looking away from them. "We had a few sessions with (Y/N) this past week but she doesn't seem like she wants to talk about what she is experiencing" he continues.

"Because everyone is going to think that you are crazy. Guess what? They already do" she says. "But we are working on our communication, right (Y/N)?" he asks bit I ignore them. "(Y/N) please talk to us. Say something. I've really missed you" Dean beggs but I keep ignoring him. "How about we leave the two of you alone?" Sam says and he and Mike leave.

"How are you doing (Y/N)?" he asks but I keep ignoring him. "Yeah, real mature (Y/N)" she says and sits next to me. "Ok, you are mad, I get it but it's for your own good. We just want you to be safe. Please talk to me (Y/N). I missed your voice" he beggs. "Yeah (Y/N) talk to him. He brought you here and now he thinks that everything is fine" she says. "Is she here?" Dean asks and I finally look at him.

"She is, isn't she?" he asks again "Don't answer. He is just trying to prove that you are crazy" she says. "You just need to talk. Nothing more. Nobody thinks that you are crazy, we just care about you. I love you (Y/N) and nothing will change that" he says and I can see the hurt in his eyes. "You know, Mike's dad was a hunter. He and my dad used to work together and Mike and I worked together too. You can say everything to him" he says "I'm begging you (Y/N), you're mad at me, I get it and you have every right to be but please let Mike help you" he continues.

I look away from him and I get up. That's when Mike notices that I got up and came. "I want to go back to my room" I say to him "Ok, let's go" he says and he leads me to my room.

"Are you really a hunter?" I ask him before he leaves my room. "Kind of. I know everything but how to fight" he says "And why haven't you said anything if you knew?" "Look..." he says and sits next to me on my bed "... being here gives me the opportunity to help people that aren't crazy but just cursed or hunted. And I didn't want to say anything to you until I was sure" "Sure for what?" I ask and he looks away. "I better go" he says and leaves my room.

---------

The next day came and I did my routine. Got up, had a shower and went for breakfast. Of course she was following me and talking to me all along. Bit here it's kinda easier to ignore her because I felt like I didn't have to hide from no one. Besides, the people in here are worse than me.

Anyways, I ate my breakfast and I was walking back to my room when I crushed with something hard. It was Mike's chest. "Oh sorry" I say "It's fine. Are you ready for our meeting?" "Yeah, in an hour, right?" "Yes, see you there" he says and looks at his phone and keeps walking. "Nice to see you too" I whisper and I satrt walking to the opposite direction.