Our own story (Dean X Reader)

Dean is dead. Dean died protecting me from Metatron. He was protecting me since his last moment. And he died in my arms. He said that it's ok because I get to live, but it's not ok. I am not ok. Sam is trying to be ok but I keep dragging him down. A week ago he said that he had to leave because an old friend needed his help with something, so now I'm alone in the bunker.

I get dressed and I go for a walk in order to take my mind off of everything. I walk in the woods until I reach the place that Dean proposed to me to. I sit there and I close my eyes. "Hi baby. I know that you probably can't listen to me talking but I feel a little better when I do. I miss you Dean. You should have let me die. I should be the one dead right now" I wipe a tear that escapes my eye "Sorry, I should get going" I say and I get up.

Walking home, I had the feeling that someone was watching me. I turn around and I pull my gun out off my jeans "Come out now" I yell. I hear movement and then two guys appear. Two very familiar faces. "Who are you? Sam who is he?" I ask pointing the gun at the shorter guy. "Sam? I-- I'm not Sam" he says "What?" I ask confused "I'm Jared and this is my friend Jensen" he says. Why do these names sound familiar? "We woke up here. We don't know why or how" the Jensen guy says. "Oh my God, you even sound like him too. How the hell are you so much like Sam and Dean?" I ask trying to sound stronger than I feel right now. "Are we in Supernatural?" Jared asks "The what?" I ask "Supernatural. We are actors, I play Dean and he plays Sam" "How do I know that you are telling me the truth?" "We know everything about the bunker. We know were everything is placed and were Dean is hiding his pie" Jensen says and I just look at him "In the mini fridge he has inside his closet behind his clothes" he continues. I put my gun down "Follow me" I say and they nod.

I open the bunker's door and I let them in. "I guess you know where everything is placed, so get comfortable. I need to make a call" I say and they nod. I take my phone and I call Sam "Hey, everything ok there?" "No. We have a problem" "Tell me" "Do the names Jensen and Jared remind something to you?" "Oh God, yes" "Well, they are here" "What? How?" "I have no idea. They say that they woke up here. But Sam they look so much like you Sam, especially Dean" "I know, I'm working on something right now that unfortunately I can't abandon. You think you can keep them there until I come back? I know it's hard--" "I can" "Ok, I'll be back as soon as I can" "Ok, bye" I say and I hung up.

I go to the library where I left the guys. Jensen is sitting in a chair while Jared is looking to the books. I take a deep breath and I walk to them. "I called Sam and he is going to be back as soon as he is done with the case" I say "And we haven't asked, who are you?" Jensen asks "What I'm not in the show?" I say "Actually no" "Seems like the story isn't the same. I'm (Y/N)" "Nice to meet you" he says and offers me his hand but I ignore it.

"(Y/N)? Is that an engagement ring?" Jared asks and I look at my ring. "Yes" I say ans I smile looking at it. But I snap out of it and I look back at Jared "Who's the lucky guy?" he asks "Doesn't matter now. We can't have anything nice in this life anyways" I say "I'm gonna go and cook something for lunch" I say and I go to the kitchen.

"Wait" Jensen says and I turn around "What about Dean?" he continues "He... he is dead" "I'm sorry to hear that but you know, he'll come back" "I don't think so" "Who killed him?" "Why do you care?" "Just tell me" "Metatron" I say and they share a look. "He... uhm... he should be back in three months" he says and I chuckle "It's already been seven. Like I said earlier, we have our story. I'll be in Dean's room. You can choose your room" I say and I leave them.

I go to the room and I open his closet. I take one of his shirts out and I wear it on top of my black t-shirt. I lay on the bed and a few tears start streaming down my face.

There is a knock on the door but I ignore it. "(Y/N)" Jensen says but I ignore him again "(Y/N), let me in" he says. I sit up and I wipe my tears "Come in" I say and he does. He walks to me and sits on the bed next to me. "I'm sorry that I'm causing you more pain" he says "It's fine. It's not your fault" "I know that it's hard to lose the person you love most in this world. And I'm doing it harder" "I never said--" "It wasn't hard to guess" he says and I nod.

"I miss him, a lot Jensen. I'd give anything to have him here right now. But no one wants to make a deal" "You tried to make a deal?" "Yes. It's my fault that he is dead. If I was more careful, he wouldn't be dead. I should be the one thst is dead right now. I should be in the empty right now" I say and I let the tears fall "It hurt really bad" I say between my sobs "I know" he whispers and hugs me. He rubs my back but I can't stop crying. "I tried to be strong. I really tried but I am not" I say between my sobs "You are. You are strong (Y/N)" he whispers.

"I can't do this anymore. I can't take the pain. It's too much. I miss you Dean" I say between my sobs "I know" he says rubbing my back.

I wake up alone again. I get up and I leave the room. I go to the library where I find Jensen and Jared sitting "Good morning. How are you feeling?" he asks "I've had better. Sorry for last night" "It's fine. I'm glad I could help" he says and I nod. I hear the door open and I turn to see who it is. Sam walks in with Rowena and then "Dean?" I whisper.

My eyes are glued on him but I am frozen in place. "Wow, you really do look alike" Sam says as he sees Jensen "It's me (Y/N)" Dean says "It's really him" Sam says "How?" I ask "Crowley, Rowena and Cas helped" he says "And why didn't you say anything?" "I didn't want to get your hopes up" he says and I look back at Dean. "I'm back (Y/N)" he says. I run to him and I hug him.

I'm drowning in tears. "I missed you so much" I whisper "I know" he says and kisses my cheek. "Let's get Rowena do the spell to send you guys home" Sam says and they all follow him. I pull back and I cup his face "I love you so much" I say and I kiss him "I love you too" he says and continues the kiss. "Hey, is that my shirt?" he asks and I chuckle "Yeah" I say and he smiles at me.

I was sitting on the bed and Dean came in the room. "They are back" he says "Did Rowena really did it by mistake? I thought she was never doing one of those" I say "I know" he says and lays next to me. I let him lay his head on my stomach. I start running my fingers through his hair and pet his head. "Don't you ever leave me again" I say and I kiss his head "I promise" he says and kisses my belly. He lifts his head up and looks at me "I'm never leaving you again" he says and kisses me "We are making our own story and no writer will stop us" he says and I smile before I lean to kiss him.