Until death do us apart (Dean X Reader)

Today is the big day. The day I'm getting married to Dean Winchester. The best known hunter in the US. The man that I've been in love with for the last decade. So, today I got up early to get ready for the big day.

First thing, shower. I had a long shower and then I went to the kitchen to get some coffee. Sam was already sitting there. "Good morning" he says "Morning. I'm gonna get a cup of coffee and go get ready" I say "You should have breakfast" "I'm good, thanks. Is he--" "Yeap" "Ok" "If you need anything, you know we're I'll be" "Thanks" I say and I go back to the room.

I walk to my closet and I open it. My white wedding dress was hanging there. It's simple and beautiful. Soft, romantic, and light-as-air boho wedding dress. The bodice os out of French tulle over a matte-side Lavish satin boho gown that is constructed of double organza, giving the appearance of sheerness. Adorned with lace swirls and beading, it is the perfect complement to the tulle, A-line skirt. The back of the dress features an intricately-detailed illusion-tulle design, and a soft slight train, making it perfect.

I loved it since the moment I saw it. Jody and Donna that were with me that day agreed that this was the best.

Next to them was laying the pair of shoes that we chose. A pair of white high heel sandals. My eyes filled with tears as I saw my outfit but I manage to hold them back with taking a few breaths.

I plug in my curling iron and I let it get heated. I take a chair and I sit in front of the mirror. The iron was hot enough so I started doing my hair. A piece of hair after the other. I was doing small sections of hair and I was giving it as long as it needed so it would be perfect.

Ok, hair is done and it's time for make up. I placed the front pieces of my hair back with a few clippers and I start with applying base on my eyelids. I put on a soft white shimmer eyeshadow on my lid and a little rose gold on the crease, outer V and on the upper lash line too. I draw a thin line of eyeliner with a small wing.

It was really hard not to cry but I kept it under control. Next I did my eyebrows and then it was time for my face. I applied my base first and then my make up. After that I put some concealer on and powder. I did a light contouring, a little blush and highlighter. And after putting some nude pink lipstick on, the make up was done.

I take the clippers off and I brush my hair. And it turns out to look really good. It was like a natural wave. I took the two front pieces of my hair and clipped them on the back of my head with a clipper that hand little white flowers.

I walk back to my closet and I take the dress off it's hanger. I hold it and look at it for a few seconds but I snapped out of it when the tears threatened to fall. I get my clothes off and I put my dress on. After a few minutes I finally managed to zip it up myself. I sit on the bed and I put on my shoes.

I get up and I look myself in the mirror. I'm ready for my wedding. I'm ready to get married to Dean. I hope that he has that look on his face as he had when he first saw me in my dress. It was an accident but it was worth it.

"Oh, sorry" he says and closes the door again. "You look really good though" he continues. "Really?" I ask. He opens the door and looks at me "Yes. I can't wait to see you wearing it and coming towards me on our wedding" he says and smiles. He looked really happy and after a long time it was a real smile. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck "I can't wait to marry you" he says "Me neither" I say and I kiss him. "I love you" I say "I love you too".

I take one of Dean's shirts and I wear it as a jacket. I grab my bag and the Impala's keys that Dean left me and I went to the garage. I get in the car and I take my phone out. I text Sam I am leaving and he responds almost immediately Ok. I start the engine and I leave the bunker.

I reach to the place after about 15 minutes. I get out of the car and I notice Jody coming towards the parking lot. "Hey, what... why are you--" she starts saying but I interrupt her "I can't spend this day alone" I say and my eyes get watery again. She nods and walks with me to... Dean. "You look really good" she says "Thank you. I just..." "It's hard, I know. But we have to keep on fighting" she says and I nod.

We finally reached our destination... Dean's grave. "I'm gonna give you your time" she says and I nod. I kneel down and I sit on the ground, not caring if my dress gets dirty. "Hi baby..." I say and a sob escapes my lips. I took a few seconds to speak again because I was trying so hard to keep myself from breaking down.

"I miss you Dean. I miss you so freaking much. I thought I could be strong enough but I'm not. I mean I've been crying for the past week. Sammy tried to cheer me up a bit but I am not ready to let you go Dean" I say crying "And today it's even harder. Remember how happy we were when we planned this day? I certainly do. I remember everything... And it's killing me because I know that I won't see you again. You had to die a week before the wedding, didn't you? You had to protect everyone of course"

"You can't just die like that, it's wrong Dean" I say crying as I hug him "Saving the girl I love and the world at the same time, I say it's worth it" he says and rubs my back "I love you (Y/N). And I will love you forever" he says "I love you too" I say and we kiss.

"But today, I woke up, I did my hair and make up, I wore my dress and here I am. I couldn't wait to see the look in your eyes when you would see me wearing it again. Because the first time you did I loved it. And I wanted to see you in that suit of yours. I'm sure that you would look great" I say and I smile between my tears.

"I love you so much Dean" I say between my sobs. My heart was hurting really bad. This was harder than I thought. Death is something that's always on the table when it comes to hunting but I didn't think that it would come up now. None of us did.

I take out of my bag the rings that we had picked. I look at them and I put mine on. "That's yours" I say and I place it on the ground "I would give everything to be able to touch you one more time Dean. Everything! I miss you Dean" and as I say that I hear footsteps behind me. I wipe my tears gently and I look back. "Hey" I say and I turn around again. "Hey" Sam says and kneels next to me. He places his hand on my back and rubbed softly.

"Jody called me. She said that you were here. You look gorgeous" he says "Thanks" I say "Why didn't you say anything to me? I could have come with you" he asks "I wanted some alone time" I say. "It was supposed to be a happy day Sam. It was supposed to be the happiest day of our lives and it turned out to be the opposite" I say crying "I know. You mad him really happy (Y/N). Thank you for that" "He made me happy. He made me feel the luckiest woman alive, with just a smile".

"Let's go home" he says and helps me get up. "We are gonna get through this together, ok? It's hard for both of us and we need to support each other, ok?" he asks and I nod. "We can do this. Day by day..." he whispers and I nod again.