For you -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)

Still Dean's POV
I hold her in my arms hugging her lifeless body, refusing to let her go. We were supposed to be happy, taking some time off. I was even started to think of planning a proper honeymoon. I was imagining myself holding her close to me as we watched the sunrise next to the beach. Just the two of us. What am I supposed to do now? Without her?

Her dad kneels down slowly and brings his hand closer to her to touch her. I jerk away "You have no right to be sad. You did this. You took her away. You killed her" I say pissed. "She was the best person I've ever met. She made my world brighter and happier. She was everything to me. And you killed her. So I'm giving you the heads up, or you leave now and wish that you never see me again or I kill you" I say. "No, she's my daugh--" "No! You stopped being her father when you left her in the first place. It's incredible what anyone can find on the Internet these days, isn't it?". He nods and gets up slowly. He walks out of the warehouse without looking back.

I let myself cry over the love of my life's dead body. I cried until there were no more tears left. When I felt like I could drive, I pick her up and I carry her to the car. "I'm so sorry baby" I whisper taking her hair out of her face. I get in the car and I drive back home.
________________

I place her on our bed and I sit besides her. I take her and I rub the back of it with my thumb like I always did. "Hey guys. How did it g..." Sam asks as he comes in the room. "What happened?" he asks. "We got married Sam. We got married. I married her and now she's..." I say and I wipe my eyes "Her dad tried to kill me and she jumped in front of me" I continue. "She didn't deserve this Sam. I should be in her place right now" "Dean--" "She was still scared of me. She was traumatized by what I did to her and not just physically. She shouldn't be..." I say but a sob interrupts me.

Sam walks to me and places his hand on my shoulder "I know" he says and I nod. "Do you need me to bring you a drink?" Sam asks me and I nod. "I'll be right back" he says and leaves the room.

"I love you so much" I say and I cry again. I tried to control it but it was almost impossible. "You did something really stupid, you know that right?" I ask and I try to smile "I'm so sorry baby. I should have protected you" "So there is only a beer in the fridge. Pass me the keys to go get drinks" Sam says. "I'll go. I need to take some air" I say and I get up. "Are you sure you can drive right now?" he asks "Yes. Please don't leave her alone" I say.

Sam's POV
I could see the hurt in his eyes and hear it in his voice. "I had no intention to" I say and he nods. He walks past me and leaves. I knew this loss would cost him a lot. It would take him long to come back after this. He really loved her and he was willing to sacrifice everything for her but it seems like she did it first.

Your POV
I wake up gasping for air and I see Sam sitting next to me. "(Y/N)?" he asks surprised "Sam?" I ask. I touch my chest and I look down at it. There was a hole and blood in my t-shirt but my skin was clean. "No, no, no, no, NO!" I say as I get up from the bed "Where is Dean?" I ask Sam. "No..." he whispers and then I hear the door. I run there and I meet with Dean. He freezes in place and looks at me head to toe. His eyes were red from crying probably and he looked like a mess. "(Y/N)..." he whispers. I walk ro him and I cup his cheeks "Tell me that you didn't make a deal. Please" I beg him.

"I didn't. I swear. I know that you wouldn't forgive me if I did" he says and I hug hi He hugs me and squeezes me with all his strength. He pulls away and cups my face "Why? Why did you do that? Why did you jump in front of me?" he asks me shaking me slightly "Because I love you Dean. And this world needs you more than me" "I need to (Y/N)" he says and hugs me again.

"Guys, I don't want to destroy this for you but I think that we should try and find how (Y/N) is back" Sam says and Dean and I pull away. "Maybe your dad?" Dean asks "Maybe..." "We are gonna track him... if you want" he says. "Yeah, let's do it" I say and they nod. But that moment my phone started ringing.

"Yes?" "(Y/N)? Are you ok babygirl?" he asks "I'm fine" "Can we meet?" "Sure" "Great, I'll text you the location. Come alone" he says and hangs up. "He wants to see me, alone" I say "No, there is no way I'm letting you alone with him again" Dean says and I nod. He takes my hand and looks at me "I love you so much. Don't ever do that again" he says "I make no promises" I say and I kiss him. "Ok, let's go" I say and he nods.

_________________

We arrived at the dinner that my dad texted me and we got in. "Please, let me talk" I say to Dean and he nods. We spotted my dad immediately and we went to sit there. Dean and I sat both across from him "I told you to come alone" is the first thing he said to me. "There is no way I'm letting her--" Dean starts to say but I stop him "I didn't want to come alone" I say and he nods. "How are you feeling?" he asks with a cold look on his face "Fine. So ten years?" I ask him "Six actually, because he said that you are squirell's lover. I bet that he was talking about you" he says looking at Dean. Dean smiles and nods ironically. 

"So what did you need me for?" I ask him trying to end this meeting as soon as possible. "I thought that you might want to say something" he says. I chuckle looking away and then I look back at him "You are waiting for me to thank you, don't you?" I ask "I made a deal and I brought you back. Don't you think you should thank me?" he says and I can't believe in my ears. "Come on Dean we are leaving" I say and I get up from my chair. Dean does too and follows me outside. But he followed us too. "You ungreatful bitch" he yells as he grabs my hand. Dean immediately throws him away from me "Don't touch me" "Don't touch her" Dean and I say at the same time. "Don't ever again talk to her like that" Dean yells pissed. "You have no right to talk to me. I am talking with my daughter" he says "And I'm taking her away from you poisonous bastard".

"No, I'm not going anywhere with you" I say "It wasn't a question" he says "I don't care. I'm just not" "Why?" "Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's because that last time we were together you tried to kill my husband and you killed me" "And I sold my soul to bring you back" "You brought me back to fix a mistake that you made" "I didn't want to hurt you (Y/N). I needed him" "And I don't regret taking that bullet for him" I say and he takes a deep breath. "Don't you see what he is doing? He is poising you. This isn't normal" "It is when you love the other one and you don't expect them to say thank you and pay back. The exact opposite of what you are doing now. You want me to say that I'm thankful to you daddy but I'm not. I prefer to shoot my myself and die again than thanking you if that's what you want" I say taking my gun out of my pocket. "(Y/N)..." Dean says "Stay back" I say and he nods. 

"I was in heaven. I was in MY heaven and it was everything I've ever dreamt of. But guess what? You weren't in it and I didn't mind. To be exact I didn't even think about you. I had everything I needed... I had all my family, including my husband, his brother and my child who's life you took away with mine. So no, I'm not gonna thank you. Honestly, I don't want to see you again. Good luck rotting in hell" I say and I turn around. I take Dean's hand "Let's go" I say and he nods. We get in the car and Dean starts driving back home. 

"Why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant?" Dean asks on the way back. I knew that this question was coming. "Because I found out on my way to the warehouse. I peed on the stick when I woke up in the middle of the night when I thought that you were out for a walk. But when I saw the keys of the car on the counter and realized that something was wrong, I traced your phone and  I took it with me on the drive there" I say. I lean forward and I try to find the test that fell somewhere under the seats. When I took it, I bring it up and I show it to him. "Here it is" I say and I let a breath out. "Are you sure that you lost it? Maybe it came back with you" he says "I am sure because I got my period" I say and he nods. 

He takes my hand "I love you" he says "I love you too" I say and I kiss him. "I'm gonna ask you something and you are gonna be honest, ok?" he asks "Of course" "Are you still scared of me?" "No. I was never scared of you. I just freak out sometimes when I see that monster that happen to wear your face. But I will be over it soon. Don't ever again think that I am scared of you, ok?" "I promise" he says and kisses my hand. "So about that honeymoon..." I start to say and he smiles.