Arrangement - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)

But he is so nice to me. He said that he doesn't want to hurt me. He will be gentle, right?

The door opens and Dean comes in the room. He was wearing sweatpants but he had no t-shirt on. My eyes were glued on his bare chest and strong arms that were uncovered. "I forgot to grab a t-shirt" he says and takes one from the closet. He wears it and then lays his back against the closet and looks at me. "Are you going to..." I try to ask but ends up coming out like a whisper. He chuckles and walks to me. He sits right next to me and takes my hands in his "Baby, you are shaking" he says and I take my hands back.

"I'm sorry" I say and I look down. He cups my cheek and makes me look at him "You're not ready. I can see that and I won't force you into this, ok?" he asks and I nod. He smiles and wipes my tear with his thumb "Why are you so nice to me?" I ask "Did you talk with your mom before you left?" he asks "No, my dad basically dragged me to the church today" I say and he nods. He takes a deep breath and looks back at me.

"Last time we were together we were both 12 and now we are almost 40" he says and I nod "I even though that you were going to have your own family now" he continues "That's why my dad wanted to kick me out of the house in the first place. No-one wanted me and as days pasted he was getting angrier. Two nights ago, he was drank and he told me that he would call you and give me to you. He said that this way maybe I was lucky enough to die and stop being a bargain to everyone because you don't really have the best reputation in the community. No offense but you've done some pretty stupid things" I say.

"Well, that's true. But when your dad called me I remembered how these communities work. I remembered all this brainwash you girls are going through so you can turn into salves basically. And I remembered you. I remembered you and then I imagined you in this situation. And I couldn't stand it. So I took the opportunity to get you out of there and I said yes to your dad. Then I called your mom and told her to prepare your things and that I'm gonna get you out of there and keep you safe. You don't have to be my wife if you don't want to. I brought you here so you can get a new start. Get to know the outside world. You can walk away any second you want, you can finally live your life, be independent"  "No, I can't do that. I don't know how to do that" I say scared "It's ok, you can't change immediately but I'm willing to help you, ok?" he asks and I nod. "And I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable by kissing you. It just seemed to me like you wanted it too but I guess that that's what you've been told to do, right?" "Yes. You are my husband and that means that you owe me and my body belongs to you" "Ok, that's just bullshit. You stop and you say no whenever you don't want something. Promise?" he asks "I promise" I say.

"It was a long day today so I'll let you get some rest, I'll be right next door" he says and kisses my head. He walks to the door "Can I ask you something?" I ask and he turns around "Sure" he says "Why did you save me? You could have just said no" I say "I've just always had a crush on you when I was younger and I thought that if I could save you from there by marrying you, then why shouldn't I?" he says and I nod. He turns to leave again "Thank you. I might be so confused right now but thank you" I say "You're welcome" he says and I smile "Why don't you stay here for tonight and I'll move my stuff in the other room tomorrow. After all this is your room" I suggest "Are you sure you want this?" he asks "I don't know but I'm ok with it" I say and he nods. He walks to the bed and lays next to me pulling the covers up and making sure I was fine. "Goodnight" I say "Goodnight" he says and I close my eyes.
_______________

The next morning when I woke up I was alone in the bed. I get up fast, I go to the bathroom and I go to the kitchen. Dean and Sam were already there "I'm sorry, I should have woken up earlier and made breakfast. It won't happen again" I say "Hey, it's ok. We know how to make food for ourselves. You cook when you want" he says and I nod. "Hi (Y/N), it's nice to see you again" Sam says and hugs me. I look at Dean and he nods. I hug Sam back "You've really grown up Sam" I say and he chuckles.

I sit right next to Dean "Today, Sammy and I are gonna go out for a case. A simple vampire nest and we'll be back as soon as possible, ok?" Dean asks "Yes" "If you need everything, call me" he says and I nod. "I'll see you later" he says and kisses my cheek before they leave. I run after him and I stop Dean "Sam, I'll be in the car in two minutes" he says and Sam leaves us. I kiss his lips softly and quickly "Good luck" I say and I smile. He smiles too "Thank you" he says and leaves.

I turn back to the kitchen and I sit down to eat. He is so nice and handsome and he is pretty much perfect. Am I falling for him already? At least this way I can say that I had a successful marriage, right?
______________

I had spent two days alone in the bunker and I already missed him. Dean called and said that they'll be back around midnight and that I didn't need to cook if I'm not hungry because they ate outside. So I laid on the bed and waited for them to come back.

I heard the metal door close which meand that they are back. Dean comes in the room and I get up from the bed. "Welcome back, let me get your things ready for--" I say "Don't worry, you don't have to. I can take a shower and change myself" he says and I nod. He pecks my lips and goes to the bathroom. I sit on the bed again and I lay my back against the headboard.

He comes back and lays to the bed next to me. "You must be excused" I say and I wrap my arm around the back of his neck and I let him lay his head on it. I start to brush his wet hair with my fingers "While you were away I had some time to think and practice on being myself" I say "Really?" he asks surprised "Yes, I tried to do what I wanted to do like you said" I say "I'm impressed" he says and kisses me. He lays back down on my hand and I continue to play with his hair.

"And I thought about you too" I say and I lean down and kiss his forehead "About me?" he asks "Yes" I say "Ok, should I be worried?" "No, you don't have to worry" I say and I kiss his head again. "Remember about the crush I told you about?" he asks "Yes" "Nothing forget it. By the way, you're even better than I thought you would. I'm telling you you get better with age (Y/N)" he continues "You do too actually" I say and he chuckles.

"Want to know about what I decided?" I ask "Sure" "That I should give you a chance and that I should try this. I mean I waited long enough, didn't I?" I ask and he chuckles "And I want to make up for every second I lost by being in that hell that I thought was normal life". "I'm sorry" he says "About?" I ask "I tried to take you away when I left. I tried to convince my dad to take you with us. I should have tried harder" "And why would you do that?" I ask and I chuckle "God (Y/N)... Because I love you. It wasn't just a crush, I loved you then and I love you now. I thought it would be over by now but it isn't. The thing you make me feel everytime your lips are against mine... I can't explain it and all those years I couldn't find anyone that made me feel this way. Because yes, I still remember the first time we kissed" he says and I just stand there and I look at him.

Flashback
Dean and I were hanging out all day together and it started to get darker. I had to be home soon. But we stayed in the park for a few minutes extra because Dean wanted to talk to me
"My dad wants us to leave this place" Dean says "You're kidding, right? Why would he want to leave?" I say "(Y/N), the outside world is not as they describe it here" "No, it is. It is full of monsters" "And someone had to take care of them"  "Then go, I don't want to hold you back" I say and I get up from the bench. "(Y/N)--" "Just leave Dean" I say wiping a tear that started streaming down my cheek.

Dean didn't let me go. He runs after me and stops me "No, wait" he says and turns me to look at him "I know what our parents want for us and I know that you feel like I'm leaving you now but I'm begging you (Y/N), don't be mad at me" he says "Why? You don't care about me right?" I ask. He immediately crashes his lips onto mines. He pulls away "I'll come back, I promise" he says. I escape his grip and I run back home.
End of flashback

"And I promised that I'll come back for you, remember?" he asks "Yes" I say "And I--" he starts to say but I interrupt him with a kiss. "I love you too" I say and he smiles. We kiss again. His lips make there way to my neck and I moan. His hand moves up my thigh "How about we do this another time? I'm pretty tired myself?" I ask him and he pulls away "Sure" he says and pecks my lips one more time. He wraps his arms around me and brings me close to his chest. I finally felt safe after all these years. "I'm really proud of you for stopping me" he says and kisses my head "Were you just testing me?" I ask acting offended "No but I can wait" he says and kisses me again. "Thank you" I say "You're welcome baby" he says and rubs my back until I fall asleep.