Hospital (Dean X Reader)

"He never liked you (Y/N), he just finds it easy to get laid when you're there. That's why he proposed, to make sure that you will always be there, that he'll always have a little slut to fuck" the demon says but I stab her before she could say more.

It's been a few days since I talked to Dean. It's not that he is away for a case or anything it's just that I don't know if I want to talk to him. After this case we had last week things became kinda weird between us. He didn't even made a move to kiss or touch me which made me even angrier. Well, it's kinda my fault too. I am not sure if I want to hear the truth. Fuck it, I need to know.

I rush to the kitchen where Dean was sitting. I sit across from him and he looks at me. "I wanna hear it" I say and he nods. "I love you (Y/N), I would never--" he starts saying "Cut the crap and tell me the truth" I say a little bit louder. "I've never cheated on you" he says "Well, I didn't want to hear that" I say and I get up. He grabs my hand and turns me around. "Wait. I... I love you (Y/N), I really do. I am not lying to you" "Did you always love me or was I just a fling at first Dean?" I ask and he looks down.

"Great" I say and I feel my eyes get watery. "Wait-" he says "No, I can't look at you right now" "(Y/N)..." "Shut up" I yell "Shut the hell up" I continue "I'm sorry, I was stupid I know but I love you. Through the years I realized that I am in love with you. That's why we are here now, together" "You want me to believe that you were not interested in me in the beginning and you were just killing your time with me but it's ok because you are in love now? Really?" "I'm sorry, you didn't want you to find out this way" he says.

At this point my cheeks are full of tears. "Well, when were you planning on telling me? On our wedding day?" I ask and he just looks at me with a sad face "Then guess what? It's not gonna happen this soon" I say and I take the engagement ring he gave me out of my finger. I let it on the table and I leave the bunker.

I get in my car and I break down. I hit the steering wheel in order to get my anger out. I take a deep breath and I start driving. I have no idea where I'm going, I just need to get away. My eyes filled with more and more tears as I thought of Dean. How he treated me at first. Like I was a whore that was there for him to have sex.

As these thoughts were going through my mind I didn't notice the dog that was laying on the lonely road. I turn the steering wheel as fast as I could but the wet road caused my car to do a whole spin and then crash on a tree.

My whole body was in pain. I couldn't move anything. "Help" I try to yell but it comes out more like a whisper.

--------

Dean's POV
I am currently drinking the last sip of scotch that was left in the bottle. "Have you seen (Y/N)?" Sam asks me but I ignore him. I look at her ring and I feel tears forming in my eyes. "I screwed up Sam" I say "Every good thing in my life, I've managed to destroy it" I continue. "What happened?" Sam asks "I am stupid that's what happened. We were fighting and she took her ring off and left" I say. "Then what the hell are you doing here? Go find her. Go and make up for it" he says.

I take the ring and I put it on my pocket. I run to the Impala and I drive. I have no idea from where to start. I just let my gut to decide.

While driving in an empty road, I see smoke coming from the side. Please don't be... I stop the car and I run to the crashed car. It was pinned to a tree. As I run closer I realized that it was what I was afraid of. I run faster and I reach the driver's side. My heart stopped the second I saw (Y/N). Her eyes were closed and she had blood streaming down her face.