I'm tired (Dean X Reader)

Dean was away. AGAIN. He promised that after our little girl, Grace, was born, he would try to be home as much as he can. But he doesn't. He is away almost all the time. And the one or two days that he is home, he is teaming up with Grace and they make the house a mess. I love Dean, but lately I am always angry at him. I try to keep it inside of me but I don't know how much longer I can take it. I'm freaking tired of chasing a 4-year-old so she won't gets hurt or make a mess.

He was supposed to come back yesterday but of course the hunt had to become complicated. At least when Dean is home, I can sleep a little longer. But when I wake up I have more things to do because he wants to make pancakes with Grace and the kitchen at the end is like a bomb went off. And everytime I see it, I feel like I'm gonna blow up. But after a few deep breaths I manage to keep it in. But that's my job, right? I'm a mom now.

"Mommy" I hear from outside my room and then a cry. Midday sleep is over. I get up from my bed and I go to Grace's room. "It's ok baby" I say and I kiss her head "It was just a bad dream right?" I ask and she nods "And what do we do after a bad dream?" I ask and she smiles "Have pie" she says "Yes" I say "But first we should get a shower, ok?" "Ok mommy" she says and hugs me "I love you mommy" she says and kisses my cheek "I love you too baby girl".

After the shower I placed Grace on the couch with a pie of apple pie and I went to do the laundry. I hear something crash and I run to the kitchen. I see Grace standing there and she was covered with milk and pieces of glass were all around her. "I'm sorry mommy, I didn't want to bother you" she says. "It's ok baby. Let me pick you up so you don't get cut but the glass" I say and I pick her up.

I get her to the shower again. "I'm sorry mommy" she says "I said that it's fine baby. I'm gonna clean it up, ok?" I say and she nods. For the next, at least, hour I was cleaning the dried milk and made sure that I collected all the glasses from the floor. Grace was in her room being occupied by her tablet. Not the best way to keep her busy but it works for now.

After that I crash on the couch and almost immediately the door opens. Dean and Sam come in "Hi" Dean says amd comes to me. He sits next to me and kisses my lips. "How are my girls?" he asks "Good. We missed you" I say and he smiles again "I missed you too" he says and kisses me again "Where is the other?" "In her room" I say and he goes to her.

"Hi Sam" I say and I hug him "Hi. How are you doing?" he asks "Good" I say "Are you sure?" he asks "Yeah, it was just a weird day. Want to stay for dinner?" "If I'm not bothering you, I would love too" "Great, I'll go cook something" I say and I go to the kitchen.

Sam follows me there "Need any help?" he asks "No, thanks" "Hey, let me help. You seem tired enough" "Thanks. Uhm... grab the pie from the fridge and put a piece for Dean and a small one for Grace because she had a little earlier" "Right away" he says.

Dean brings the plates to the kitchen and leaves them in the sink. "You know, the dishwasher is right there, right?" I ask him "Yes, but I know that you'll put it in" he says and kisses my cheek "I love you" he continues but I don't answer "You're angry, aren't you?" he asks "I am" I say. He takes the towel that was on the counter and wraps it around my shoulders "Now you're super-angry" he says "Dean, I don't have time for games" I say and I throw the towel on the floor. "The food is ready. The three of you can eat. I'm not hungry" I say and I go to my room.

It's been a couple of hours since and the three of them went for a walk after dinner. They asked me to go but I don't want to get out right now. I go to the kitchen to get ice cream but I just stand there looking at the sink that is full of dishes. Tears are forming in my eyes. I can't do it. I'm too tired to do it. I can't.

The door opens and Dean walks in. "Sorry, I left my phone back. Sam is with Grace and they are waiting in... (Y/N)? Are you ok?" he asks and I turn around to face him. His smile falls as he sees my tears and he starts walking to me. "No, I'm not ok" "What do you need baby?" he asks me softly and I continue to cry "I need rest. I need sleep. And I need someone. And that someone isn't you because you are never there. I have to do everything in here by myself. Grace gets into everything and makes a mess and then you... At first, I thought that you would help me when you're around but you don't do anything but make a mess yourself. And then I have to clean up everything and take care of everyone by myself. And it's too much for me to do. I know that I sound selfish right now but I'm tired Dean. I'm tired of everything and... and..." I couldn't speak anymore because I am drowning in tears and sobs.

He wraps his arms around me and I literally collapse into his hug. He holds me in his chest and lets me cry. I was starting to calm down "I'm so sorry" he whispers. After a few seconds, he pulls slightly away to look at me. I haven't noticed his expression until now. He was broken too just by seeing me. "I'm sorry I put you through all this. I should be here. I promised to be here and I'm so sorry that I let you do all this by yourself" he says and rubs my cheek softly "From now on hunting is over for me. I'm getting a job and I'm staying with my family" he continues.

"No, you can't stop Dean. It's your life" I say "No, it's not. You and Grace are my life. I want the best for both of you. You need me here and she needs me here so I'm staying here" he says and kisses me "What about Sam?" I ask "We've talked about it. Don't worry" he says and I hug him. "I love you" I say "I love you too" he whispers.

He takes his phone and calls someone. "Hey Sammy... I'm not gonna make it there but I need a favour... Can you and Grace do a sleepover or something because (Y/N) and I need some time... Thanks man" he says and lets his phone on the table. "Grace is staying with Sam tonight and maybe tomorrow too which means that you can get as much rest and sleep as you want. And during that I'm gonna be your slave and I'm gonna get good care of you" he says.

"Let's go to our bed" he picks me up and carries me to the bedroom. "What about the mess in the kitchen?" I ask "I'm gonna take care of it" he says and lays me on the bed. He kisses my head and puts the covers on top of me. "I'll be back as soon as I'm done" he says and I nod.

I kinda woke up when he laid next to me and I turned to him. He pulled me close to him. "I love you" I whisper "I love you too baby girl" he says and kisses my head.