Hostage (Dean X Reader)

It's been almost six years since the Sam and Dean saved me from the vampire that kidnapped me and turned me. Then the boys took me to their motel room and turned me back to human. I was supposed to leave but when they heard that I didn't have a place to live because my parents had died before I disappeared and I couldn't afford to pay the house's bills because I had just finished university but I couldn't find a job. So they took me in and offered to help me. At first I was supposed to go live with Jody but turns out that Dean and I had more in common that we thought.

Dean and I bonded from the first day and we ended up sleeping together the third day I was in the bunker. But he did more than that. He helped me get through my trauma and then get to know their life. And I actually turned out useful to them. My IT degree is coming through. I help them with the credit cards, hacking cameras etc. I even created an app for them that warns them if there is an article that is possible case. They both have it in their phones and laptops and it turns out that it works.

"We are back and I have a new record" Dean shouts as he walks in the bunker "Hi (Y/N)" Sam says. I was sitting on the library and I was working on my laptop "Welcome back boys and congrats" I say without taking my eyes off the laptop's screen. "I'm gonna go take a shower because I stink unless you need me" Sam says "No, ho ahead" I say. I could hear Dean walking to me. He kisses my cheek and then my lips "Everything ok here?" he asks "Yeah" I say "Ok, what's keeping you so busy that you can't take your eyes off the laptop?" he asks. I take a deep breath and I lean back on the chair "I'm working on the app to make the research easier and faster. I bet you would love it but I can't find the right--" I say and I hit my head with my hands. "Ok, ok, you need to rest, come on" he says and drags me from the chair to our room.

"Want to go for a shower alone or..." he asks and I chuckle. I grab him by the collar of his jacket and I pull him close to me. I kiss him and he kisses me back immediately. He pulls away "Got it" he says and picks me up. "What to go out for a date tonight?" he asks "If you are not tired, then sure" I say "Great" he says and pecks my lips.
_______________

We are on our way back to the bunker and as I'm sitting in the Impala, Dean has his hand on my thigh. "Are you ok?" he asks "What? Yes, I'm fine" I say "You seem a little lost in thoughts" he says "It's just that there is this feeling I have since we walked out of the bunker, I don't know what it is" I say "It's ok. I get those too something but it'll pass" he says and I nod.

I take his hand and I hold it. "I love you" I say rubbing the back of his hand with my thumb "I love you t--".
______________

I wake up on the road a few feet away from the car but I didn't move. I see Dean coming towards me. He had a scratch on his forehead "What-- what happened?" I ask shaking "We crashed. I tried to avoid it but... Are you ok? Are you in pain?" he asks worried "No, I don't feel any pain but I think that I'm in shock" I say still shaking a bit "Ok, stay still. Everything is gonna be fine, the ambulance is on it's way" he says and I nod. He takes his jacket off and covers me with it. "What about the other car? Are they ok?" I ask but as Dean opens his mouth to talk a guy behind him hits him on the head knocking him out "Don't worry sweetheart, we are fine" he says and then pulls a piece of fabric and a small bottle out of his pocket. He pours some of the liquid on the piece of fabric and then looks at me "No, no" I say as I try to move but I can't. "Sleep tight" he says and puts it on my face.
_______________

I started to come back and the first I felt was pain. I open my eyes and I see a guy that looks like a doctor. "This is not a hospital" I say and he shakes his head "When Dean comes, you're dead" I say and he chuckles "He can't find us here sweetheart. Oh did I forget to mention that I destroyed the tracking chip you had in your arm right then and there?" he says showing me my arm "Smart but not if the enemy knows everything about you" he continues.

Then another guy comes inside "So what is it? What do you want?" I ask "See I'm impressed by your work. You've given the Winchesters so much that they are wasting" he says "Oh no, I'm doing anything for you, so I better be going" I say and I try to get up but I can't move. "You better take a look at yourself" he says and lifts the cover. "You just had a splenectomy so I don't think you are going anywhere" he says.

"I'm not giving you anything" I say and he nods. Then moves to the table and takes a small bottle and walks to me "See this? This is morphine. This is what is making your life very liveable right now. Without this, your body will be on fire and then you will do everything I want. So right now I'm gonna leave you alone until the last dose fades out" he says and they both leave.

I hate that he was right. I am so in pain right now and my body is on fire and I can't move. "Hi again. Ready now to give me what I want?" he asks "A- and what d-do you want?" I ask through the pain "The codes. Your codes. For the FBI and pretty much everything else. We have a reputation too and we'd like that to change and also make some cash" he says "That's it? That's all this about?" I ask "No, but that's a start" "In your dreams" I say ans he nods.

"Let's see how your incision is doing" he says and places his hand on it "No, no, no, stop" I say and he freezes "The codes" he says "I-I don't know them" I say and he places his hand on my incision "No, stop" I say groaning from the pain "I- I d-don't know them I swear. I gave them to a friend and she changed them so nothing like this would happen" I say. He pushes his hand a bit and I scream from the pain "Ops" he says and leaves. I start to cry and I pray to Castiel but I'm not sure if he can hear me.

Find a happy place, find a happy place, find a happy place. "Wher is that place you go to ground yourself?" he asks causing me to jump "Why would I tell you? So you could destroy it?" I ask. "Ok, I don't have much patience" he says and takes a syringe "What is that? Is that the morphine?" I ask "No, it's amphetamine. Kinda like what your boyfriend has in the truck of his car. I can't torture you so I'm gonna stop your heart instead. If you want to live you'll tell me the codes" he says and puts the syringe in my IV "No, no, please stop" I beg him but he ignores me. I started to gasp for air but it was like my lungs stopped working "The codes" he says holding another syringe in his hand that was going to stop the amphetamine. I could literally feeo my heart beeping slower and slower.

I was dead. I am dead. But I am standing and I am looking at my body? "Hello (Y/N)" I hear from behind me and I turn to see Billie "Oh Billie. That must be an honour, right? Death is going to reap me?" "Let's go (Y/N)" she says but then I hear a loud bang. I turn and I see him fall on the ground. Then Dean runs in the room "No, no, no (Y/N)" he says shaking me "Come on Dean. It's right there" I say but of course he can't listen. But he looks around and then notices the empty syringe. He reads the label and then starts looking for the other on. He finally spots it on the floor. He pushes it in my chest and then throws it away. "Come on (Y/N), come back to me" he says and I see the first tears escape his eyes "Why isn't it working?" I ask Billie "Because it's time" she says offering me her hand "No" I yell.

Then Dean turns his bag upsidedown and throws everything out. He finds the set of shots and takes the red one. He pushes that one too inside my chest. I look at Billie and she rolls her eyes.

I wake up gasping for air. Dean hugs me immediately "I got you, I got you" he says rubbing my back. "Let's go" he says and picks me up but I groan from the pain "I'm sorry baby but I have to" he says.
_______________

I wake up in the hospital and I feel something heavy on my left hand. I look there and I see Dean who is sleeping on my hand. I chuckle and he wakes uo immediately. "Hey baby, how are you feeling?" he asks "Morphine is the best thing humans made" I say and he chuckles. "I love you so much" he says "I love you too" I say and he kisses me. "Marry me" he says "What?" "Marry me. I love you and I want to be with you forever. It took me a while to realize it but I don't want to waste more time because it might be too late" he says "So what do you say?" he asks "I do" I say and I kiss him. He chuckles and kisses me back.