Celebrity crush (Jensen X Reader)

I started acting since I was 18 and three years later I manage to get the leading role on a show that it's currently on it's 4th season and everybody is confidente that we are going to be on next year too. Those last 4 years have been great because I'm trying to do what my idols always did 'Make sure that you enjoy what you are doing and make the workplace fun so they want to come back'. That's what Jensen and Jared always said and that's what I'm trying to do. Unfortunately I couldn't audition for supernatural in time because the show was on it's last season already when I started acting.

Today I am invited on Ellen's show and I'm really excited about it. So today I woke up earlier than usual and I tried to find what to wear. I texted my costume designer from set who was also a really good friend and after we picked together my outfit I got dressed. I ended up wearing an electric blue jumpsuit with a pair of silver high heels, a white with silver details watch and silver bracelet on my right hand. When I felt satisfied with my look I left and went to get my make up done there.
_______________

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome (Y/N) (Y/L/N)" I hear Ellen say and I walk out of the backstage. I wave at the people that were applauding. "Hi" I say "Hi welcome" Ellen says as we hug. "Take a seat" she says and I do. "Wow, you look even better in person, doesn't she?" Ellen says and the crowd shouts yes. "Thank you" I say and I'm pretty sure I'm blushing. "So, (Y/N), how is work going?" "It's going great and we are confident that we are gonna keep doing what we are doing for at least one more year thanks to all of you" I say and the crowd applauds. "And also we are waiting for a new addition that they say we are gonna love but to be honest I don't even know who it is" I say.

"I was thinking that we could play a game" Ellen says "Should I be scared?" I ask "No, of course no" "Ok..." I say as she takes a card from behind. "You can see the time there..." she says pointing at the screen "... and you have to answer as many questions as you can in those 2 minutes" "Ok, let's go" "Start the clock. First question; who was the last person you talked on the phone with?" "My mom" "What do you enjoy most on your work?" "Watching the bloopers" "Are you in a relationship right now?" "No" "I'm pretty sure you've been asked this before; who was your celebrity crush when you were a teenager?" "It was and still is Jensen Ackles" "You called?" I hear the voice that I've been dreaming of all those years ask. "No, you didn't" I say to Ellen "Oh I did" she says. I turn around and I see him. I cover my face with my hands. "Everybody welcome Jensen Ackles" Ellen says. I get up and he hugs me. I hug him too trying not to show that I'm shaking. "Are you ok?" Jensen asks as we pull away "No, thanks to you I think I'm gonna cry" I say and I sit down. He chuckles and sits next to me. "And I will say it probably for the first time that I'm the new addition on the show" he says "Are you serious?" I ask shocked and he nods.
_______________

We did the rest of the interview together. I talked about my role and a bit for my personal life and Jensen talked about his divorce with Danneel after supernatural ended. It was the first time he talked about it and it seems like it was a decision they took together. But I have to say that he is even more handsome in person. Leaving Ellen's set I  met with him again. "Hi" he says causing me to jump "Hi" "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he says "It's fine. Sorry for almost freaking out earlier" "It's fine, it was kinda cute" "No, it was embarrassing" "Anyways, do you want to go for a coffee? We need to get to know eachother since we are going to work together right?" he asks and I felt my heart skip a beat "Now?" was the only thing I could say "Yeah, except you have something to do or--" "No, I'm free" "Great then what do you say?" "Let's go" I say and he smiles.

We walked and sat on a coffee shop a few blocks away. "So (Y/N), where are you from?" Jensen asks "I'm from (Y/H/T) but I currently live in LA due to work" "Yeah... I remember those days. Of course that was before supernatural" "Yeah, I know" I say but then I realize what I have just said "Sorry, I didn't mean to--" "It's ok" he says and smiles. "No, it's not. I'm beyond nervous right now because I know almost everything about you and I am worried that I'm gonna say something really stupid and I'm going to destroy this which I've been dreaming about since I was 15 and I probably shouldn't have said that right now. God, I'm still embarrassing myself and--" but my panic gets interrupted by his lips that attacked mines.

It took me sometime to realize what just happened and it seems like he gave me time to understand what is happening. I immediately melted on his lips. He pulls away from the kiss but stays close to my face. So close that I could literally feel his breath "What was that for?" I ask "To make you stop talking" "Am I that annoying?" "No, you're that beautiful" he says and I smile. I bit my lip and I look at his green beautiful eyes. He leans again and kisses me. This time I kissed him back without hesitation.
_______________

1 year later
"Ready to leave?" Jensen asks me "I don't know" "Are you nevous?" "Aren't you? It's our first public appearance Jay" I say and he chuckles. He kisses me softly "Don't worry, you're beautiful. And I'm not afraid of anything when I'm with you. It's just a carpet, ok?" he asks and I nod. "Let's go" I say "That's my girl" he says and slaps my butt. "You can't do that there" I say "Sorry, I couldn't hold myself. You are driving me crazy in that dress" "Well, if you are a good boy, maybe you can take this off of me later" "I'll do my best" he says and kisses me.
_______________

2 more years later
"Come on babe, we are gonna be late" Jensen shouts from downstairs "I'm coming" "What are you doing anyways? You know they are going to do your make up and hair there, right? And dress you up" "I know. I'm here" I say as I run to him. "Finally" he says and pecks my lips.

We got in the car and Jensen started driving. "Did you ask Dee about the kids?" I ask Jensen "Yes, she said that we can talk about them if we are asked to but not something too much" he says "Great" I say and I take a deep breath. "Are you nervous?" he asks "It's the first one we do together as a tv couple and as a real life couple" "Everything will be great. Besides there is a surprise waiting for you there" he says and kisses me.
_______________

I got my make up and hair done and now it's time to pick my outfit. I ended up wearing a vinyl black pair of trousers and a white light material blouse. Jensen was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a denim blue shirt. "Hey handsome" I say as I see him in the hallway "Hi beautiful" he says and pecks my lips. "So, we are back here, on Ellen's set again, exactly three years after we met" I say "I know" he says and kisses me. "Ready?" he asks and I nod.

"Please welcome (Y/N) (Y/L/N) and Jensen Ackles"...
_______________

After the show was over we sat for a few minutes there talking. When all the audience left Jensen turned to me. "Before we leave I wanted to do something" Jensen says. He takes my hands and looks at me. "This place three years ago I met the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. You thought that you were stressed that day after meeting me but you have no idea how stressed I was until you said yes on going out with me. You were maybe talking too much but it was really cute seeing you lost in your thoughts that were coming out of your mouth. And when I kissed you, I knew that I was screwed. Because I felt something that I never wanted to end. Later, when I saw you playing and becoming best friends with JJ, Arrow and Zeppelin, it felt like home. A home that I want to have with you and only you".

He takes something out of his pocket and gets up from the small couch. He kneels down on one knee and I gasp. "Jay..." I whisper. He opens the little box revealing the beautiful diamond ring that was inside. My eyes got watery immediately. "(Y/N), I love you so freaking much. You make me so damn happy. You make me feel something that I've never felt before and I can't quite explain it. I love you (Y/N) and I want to spend the rest of my life with you". I wipe my tears "And I want to spend the rest of my life with you Jensen" I say. He slides the ring on my finger and we kiss. "I can't wait to be your husband" he says "And I can't wait to be your wife".

We pull away and I take a deep breath. "Wow, and I thought I was the one that was going to surprise you" I say and he gives me a questioned look. I take the stick with the clearly visible plus on. "Is this real?" Jensen asks shocked "It is" I say and smile "When did you do it? Why didn't you say anything?" "I found out this morning. And I didn't tell you anything because I didn't think that it would come out positive. I was just checking and--" I say but his lips interrupt me. "Are you going to stop interrupting me like this?" I ask "Never" he says and kisses me again. "We are having a baby" he says excited "We are having a baby" I say and I smile. We hug "I love you so much" I say "I love you more" he says and I chuckle.