Gone (Dean X Reader)

I start to wake up but I am still too tired to get up. I open my eyes slowly and my sight meets with his two beautiful green eyes. I smile and he smiles back. "Good morning. Happy birthday babe" he says and pecks my lips "Good morning, thank you" I say and I kiss him again. "I don't want to get up today" I continue. He places his hand on my cheek and rubs it softly "Then don't. Come here" he says and wraps his hand around me. I lay my head on his chest. I can hear his heartbeat clearly and feel his breath on the top of my head.

He lets out a breath "I love you" he says and kisses my head. I look to him "I love you too Dean" I say and I kiss him. The kiss hot heated quickly and I climbed on top of him. I took his t-shirt off breaking the kiss for just a second. I run my hands through his body while he let my tongue to take control. I pull away and place my hands on his perfect shoulders "Today, you're gonna play by my rules" I say and I bite my lip. "No problem" he says and smiles. I smile back and I kiss him again.

I start to make my way down by planting open mouth kisses on his collar bone. I hear the door open and I curse under my breath. I turn my head back and I see Sam. "Sorry for interrupting guys, I just really need you Dean" he says and I climp off him. Dean gets up and puts his t-shirt back on. "I'll be back as soon as I can so we can pick up where we left of, ok?" Dean asks and I nod. He pecks my lips and leaves the room with Sam.
______________

I was willing to wait for him but I got bored alone in the room. I got up and I walked to the kitchen. There was Sam. "Good morning again" I say "Good morning, sorry for earlier but it was urgent" he says "I know. If it wasn't, you would have knocked" I say and he nods. "Also happy birthday" he says and hugs me "Thank you" I say as he pulls away. "I'll be in the library" he says and I nod.

Sam and I were best friends but we had a fight the other day about me going solo on a hunt and we ended up saying some pretty bad things to each other. He basically called me useless and I haven't forgiven him for that yet. I live with the boys four years now and I've been solo before but he was too afraid to let me leave that day because he said it was too risky and at first I agreed on staying back but then I found out that he took care of it on his own. Dean doesn't know any of these of course.

"Hey babe, I've been looking for you" Dean says as he walks in the kitchen "Sorry, I got kinda hungry" I say "It's ok. I just need to tell you something" he says and sits on a chair "I'm listening" I say and I sit on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck. "Gabriel agreed on helping us. Rowena is on her way here and will arrive probably in about 30 minutes" he says "So, you're going on the apocalypse world" I say "I'm sorry (Y/N), I really wanted to spend this day with you" he says with a sad look on his face "I know and it's ok, go and save your mom" I say and I kiss him. "I love you so much" he says and hugs me "I love you too".
______________

Rowena, Gabriel and Cas came. Also Lucifer was tied down next to us in order to keep the door open. The boys were on their rooms getting ready to leave. I sat down next to Cas and I took a deep breath. "Everything will be fine. We'll all come back. I promise" Cas says and I nod.

The boys came in the library and I got up from my seat. "Did you take everything?" I ask Dean "I think so"  he says and I nod "Yes Dean, make sure you pack everything because mama is worried" Lucifer says ironically but we both ignore him. "I promise that when I get back we'll celebrate like we should" he says and smiles "Ok" I say and I kiss him. I hug him "You come back or I'll kill you" I say and my eyes fill with tears "Promise" he says. We pull away and I go to hug Sam. He seemed surprised at first "Forget our arguments, just be safe" I say "Always" he says. I go to Cas "Bring them back whole" I say "I'll do my best". "Ok, let's do this" Dean says 'I love you' I mouth to him and he smiles one more time before he leaves. They all leave, leaving me, Rowena and Lucifer back.
______________