Stockholm Syndrome (Dean X Reader)

"Come on babe, we are both going to be late for work" Matt shouts from the living room. "I'm coming" I say as I get out of my room "Ready?" he asks "Yeah, let's go" "Finally" he says and we get out of our apartment. Matt and I work at the same place so we leave together every day. And that's kinda how our relationship started. We were doing carpools at first and that's when the romance started and we ended up together.

"See you after work" he says and pecks my lips "See you" I say and we kiss again. And with that we get out of the car and head inside the office.

____________

After my shift, I texted Matt that I was done but he texted me back saying that he has some more stuff to do until he can leave. So, I went by his office to take his keys. "Are you sure you're ok with me taking your car?" I ask "Yes, I don't want you to get a cab so late. I will be back as soon as possible" he says and pecks my lips "Ok, see you later" I say and I get oit of his office.

I walk to the parking lot and I unlock the car. "Hi, can I ask something?" a guy says and I look at him. He was taller than me and for sure more muscled than me. But that's not what made my eyes get glued on him. Those green eyes of his that were on me, were sending chill all over my body. The freckles on his face were complementing perfectly his skin tone. Wow, Ted Bundy my ass. But he is probably here to rape me so I better go. "Sorry, I gotta go" I say and I open the door of the car.

"Just one quick question, please" he says "Ok" "Great, are you (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?" he asks and I try to get inside my car but he closes the door. "Look, you're in danger and I need you to come with me" he says "I'm not going anywhere with you" I say "Yes, you are" he says and he shows me his gun. "I don't want to hurt you and I won't if you do what I tell you to do. Understood?" he says calmly and I nod.

"Good, put those on" he says and hands me handcuffs. I put them on "Turn around" he says and I do. "Don't even think to yell" he says and I can feel his gun on my back. He finds my phone in my back pocket and throws it away. He turns me around again "I'm sorry for this but I have to" he says and punches me. I feel on the ground unconscious.

____________

As I was coming back I realized that I was laying on a bed. I tried to rub my eyes but my left hand was cuffed on the headboard. I sit up and I touch my cheek that was hurting like hell. It's probably bruised and swollen.

The door of the room opens and the another guy walks inside. "Please, just let me leave and I won't say anything to anyone" I say as a tear rolls down my cheek. "Calm down I'm not here to hurt you. I just brought you something to eat" he says and places a tray with food on the nightstand. "I'm Sam" he says and offers me his hand but I look away from him. "I know you're scared but we are trying everything we can so we can keep you safe because something really bad is after you" he says "Why?" I ask "Because of your mother. She had made a deal with Crowley, the king of hell, but--" he says but I start laughing "Yeah, right. King of hell... and my mom" "It's true (Y/N)" "Stop, just let me go" I say trying to take the handcuff off "Please" I beg "I'm sorry, I can't do that" he says and leaves the room.

I try to take my hand out of the handcuff, I try to break it or pick its lock but nothing works. I start crying knowing that I'm probably going to be left in here.

____________

The door opens again and the guy from the parking lot comes in. Butterflies are going crazy in my belly. But I try to ignore it. "I'm begging you, let me go" I say crying. He walks to me and sits on the bed next to me. "I can't do this yet, I'm sorry" he says. "My brother said that you didn't believe him when he started saying about what happened" "Of course I didn't" "He's telling the truth (Y/N). Your mom's deal was important to Crowley and because she died before the ten years that he gave her to live, he wants more. He wants you in hell" "And what? You are gonna save me from the king of hell?" "Yes" "You vs the king of hell?" "Trust me, only the title makes him scary. Don't worry, ok? We are gonna let you walk out of here as soon as possible" he says and I nod.

"By the way, sorry for the cheek" he says "Oh, thanks" I say and I smile. I look directly at his beautiful green eyes that were looking in mines. I bit my lip and I can feel my cheeks burning. Wow, I've never felt something like that before. I let out a small breath that came out more like whispered moan. "I'm Dean by the way" he says not breaking the tension that was building up.

He grabbed me by the back of my neck and crashed his lips on mines. I kissed him back immediately. He brings me closer to him and deepens the kiss. I lay down so he can get on top and he does. My one hand was still cuffed on the headboard while the other was playing with the rim of his t-shirt. He breaks the kiss only to take it off. I stand there speechless just admiring the view. He leans down again and starts to work on my neck. A moan escapes my lips and I can feel his smile against my neck.

He places open mouth kisses from my neck to my breasts. When his lips reached my t-shirt, he bite it and ripped it off of me which turned me on even more. He comes up again and pecks my lips "You're gonna play by my rules, ok?" he asks "Yes" I say "What? I didn't hear you" "Yes sir" "Great" he says and smiles. He took my ripped t-shirt and ripped it in two pieces. With one piece he tied my free hand on the headboard and with the other he closed my eyes.

He started planting small kiss all over my face but none of them on my lips, just to tease me. He started moving down until he reached my breasts. He undid my bra and started sucking on them. First on the left and then on the right. His tongue played roughly with my nipples which drived me even crazier if it was even possible at this point.

He made his way down to my jeans with open mouth kisses. He undid them and pulled them off. "You're beautiful" he whispers against my skin. I hear him while he undoes his pants. His lips connect with mines again and he started moving against my body. I could feel his erection against my cilt. I moan in the kiss and I can feel the tension in my stomach building up more and more.

He takes my underwear off leaving me completely naked. He starts rubbing my cilt with his hand while his lips were sucking on my neck. I wasn't able to control my moans and he hasn't even... "Dean..." I moaned as he inserted two fingers catching me off guard.

A few thrusts later I was already close. "Dean... I..." I moan "Not yet" he says against my neck. A couple of thrusts later I couldn't hold it anymore "Please sir..." "Cum on my fingers baby" he says and I do.

He gets off of me and let's me take a few breaths. But I can hear that he is taking his underwear off. I can feel the tension building in my stomach again. He positions himself between my legs and takes something from the nightstand which I assume was a condom. He stays on top of me for a second and he takes the t-shirt off my eyes. He looks at me in the eyes and I look at him.

He pushes his whole member inside of me and I gasp not breaking the eye contact. He lets me to adjust to his size for a few seconds and then he starts moving in and out of me. Every thrust was making the knot in my stomach even harder. He was reaching places that no man had ever reached. I didn't think he could make it any better. But I realized that Iwas wrong when he hit my g-spot.

I was able to untie my hand and I placed it immediately on Dean's back. "Dean.." I moan as I dig my nails in his back. He moans too and kisses me, letting me moan in his mouth. I pull away "Dean... I'm close" I moan "Me too" he says. I released in the next thrust with a loud moan of his name. After a couple of more thrusts he cum too.

He pulls out of me and gets up. He takes the condom off and goes to the closet that was in the room. He takes out a blanket and a towel. He comes back and lays next to me. He wipes the sweat off of my face and then frees my cuffed hand. He cover both of our bodies with the blanket. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and I lay my head on his chest. We were both still out of breath.

"Thank you" I say "For?" "The best orgasms of my life" I say and he chuckles "Anytime sweetheart" he says and kisses my head. "I should run away now and go back home with my boyfriend but I'm not sure if I still want to leave" I say drawing random patterns on Dean's chest with my fingers. "Well, you have time to decide because you're staying here anyways until we find Crowley" "To be honest, I am not mad at it" I say and I look him. We both smile and we kiss.