Gone -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)

It's been a month since I last saw him and I still can't forget the fact that they didn't even take his body back. Dean doesn't deserve this. But I can change it. I know that I promised Sam not to do anything stupid, on the other hand I have nothing to lose anymore.

I took the duffel bag out of the closet, I load my gun with angel killing bullets and put it in my belt and hide my angel blade inside the jacket. I am actually wearing Dean's jacket because I figured out that it's warmer and more comfortable. I zip my bag and I leave it on the bed.

I go to the cellar and I take the ingredients I need for the spell.
Fruit from the tree of life ✓
Most holy man's blood ✓
Archangel's grace

Flashback
It's been a few hours since the boys left for apocalypse world and Lucifer is pissing me off from now. "So, (Y/N) , how would you feel of I told you that your boy, Deanno, slept with someone else while he and Sam were away for their last case?" he asks but I ignore him "Ok, you got me I'm lying. I just need attention" he says acting like a little kid. "Say something, I'm bored" he continues.

"Ok, let me talk then. Let me tell you how I'm planning on killing Castiel, then Sammy and then Dean. I'm thinking of doing slow, taking my time and enjoy it, you know? Just imagine how much are they going to scream when I rip the skin from their body--" "Shut up" I yell. I walk to him and I kneel down. "You are not gonna even touch them" I say. I take a little empty container from the shelf and I fill it up with some of his grace. "It might come in handy" I say and I get up. I hide the container in my room. "I'll go for a walk" I say to Rowena and I leave the bunker.
End of flashback

I knock the door of Sam's room. "Come in" he says and I do. "Hey, how are you doing?" he asks "I've been better. I was thinking of taking this day to myself, do a few masks, put cremes and stuff because I feel like I need it. This last month has been really hard for me" I say "And you need my permission? Of course you can do it (Y/N)" he says and I smile "I'm just letting you know because I don't want anyone to bother me" I say "Ok, got it. Have fun" he says and kisses my head "Thank you" I say and I go to the library.

And thankfully I find Cas there. "Hi Cas, how are you?" I ask and I sit next to him "Good, how are you?" "Better" "That's great. Do you need anything?" "I do actually" "I'm listening" "I'm trying to figure out some things about what happened to Dean. You were with the him in that tunnel" "Yes" "Where were you headed? And how long did you have to walk to go there?" "We were headed North following the road and got in the tunnel after 4 hours and 26 minutes of walking" "Ok, thanks Cas" I say and I go back to my room. I lock the door and I start performing the spell.

When rift opened, I started the clock. 24 hours, let's do this. I take my bag and I leave. I immediately landed on apocalypse world. I stand up and I started walking north.
_____________

I've been walking for the last two hours trying to decide if what I'm doing is stupid or not. A noise from the tress caused me to stop. I took the gun out of my pocket and I turn around continuing to walk backwards. "Stay right there" I hear someone say behind me. No, it can't be. "Let the bag and the gun down" he orders. I throw my bag and my gun on the ground and I put my hands on my head. "I told you that if I see you again I'm gonna shoot you" he says and I can feel that he is walking closer. "Dean?" I whisper "Don't say my name" he says and I am fighting really hard to not let the tears fall.

I turn around and I finally look at him. He looked pissed and tired. His beard had grown and to be honest I'm not mad at it. "Dean, it's me (Y/N)" I say and I smile. "If you talk again, I'm gonna shoot you. I'm actually really tired of hearing you. I'm kinda surprised actually that you haven't made one of your tricks yet" "One of my-- What are you talking about? I haven't seen you since my birthday and I thought you were dead" I say. "Quit acting like (Y/N), we've been over this already" he yells.