Not a fling (Dean X Reader)

Since I met the Winchesters, they've joined me on a few hunts. Not that I needed their help, they just happened to be working on the same case. Everytime Sam would me to move in the bunker so I didn't have to live in motels 24/7 but I refused because I can't stand being around Dean. Of course I've heard about the legend Dean Winchester before I met him, and I have to say some of them are accurate, but I don't want anything to do with him. He is constantly flirting with me and he doesn't ever stop. He makes me angry in a way nothing else had before. Everytime we are on a hunt together, I try to ignore him but he's making it harder for me to continue ignoring him. Last time he walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist and he was pretending to look for his clothes. To be honest I couldn't take my eyes off his muscled and wet from the shower body. But, thank God, I was able to control it so I grabbed his clothes and threw them on him. He chuckled and went back in the bathroom to get dressed. I am pretty sure that he was considering of putting his clothes on in front of me. But I won't give up. I'm not gonna become a one more of his flings.

A knock on my door pulled my mind out of the book that I've been reading for a few hours now. I take my gun and I hide it behind my back. I walk to the door and I open it. Sam and Dean were standing there. "Hi" Dean says "Really? Can't I get some time alone?" I say "No" he says and walks inside my room. "Sorry, I told him that you are probably handling it but--" Sam says "It's fine Sam, come in. I might need your nerdy skills" I say and he nods. "I haven't seen the bodies yet because I was planning on doing them tomorrow so everything I know is there" I say pointing at the table. Sam sat down and then Dean did too. "Dean, get up. Sam and I have research to do" "I sat here first" "If you don't get up I'm gonna sit on you" "Go ahead" he says. I roll my eyes and I kneel down next to Sam.
______________

Dean and I went to the morgue while Sam was at the crime scene. "I got this" Dean says and takes his badge out of his jacket. The guy that was sitting behind the office was skinny, kinda nerdy and wore those glasses that confirmed the fact that he is a nerd "No, he won't let you see the bodies. He is trying to be good at his job but he has a weak spot. Trust me, I can recognize them easily. I know how to get what I want from them" "I said I got this" he says and goes to the office. "Hi, I'm FBI Agent Smith and this is Agent Grey, we would like to take a look at the bodies from the recent murders" "I just need to see the papers" "FBI can skip thr paperwork" "I'm sorry sir but I can't let you in without the paper" he says.

I push Dean back and I go to talk "Hi, Agent Grey here..." I say showing him my badge "...my partner is here..." I say pointing at Dean "...is in training still and he is a real pain in the ass. He happen to forget the papers back in my office, again. If I go back to Washington and complain about him again they are going to fire me. Don't let me lose my job because of a useless intern. I have two kids and I lost my husband two years ago in a car accident that made me almost lose my job. Please let us in, I assure you that we are going to send you the papers when we get back in Washington" I say.

"Ok, just don't tell anything to my boss" he says "We won't, you can trust us" I say. He got us to the room and left. "Useless intern? Really?" Dean asks "I told you I know how to take what I want. You all are so predictable" I say "Not all of us" he says "Shut up and kiss my ass Winchester" I say while wearing gloves and getting ready to check the body. "With pleasure" he says chancing completely his angry tone to a horny one and I pretend that I didn't hear that.
______________

When we got back, Sam and I continued research while Dean was laying on my bed and he was eating his chips. HE WAS EATING HIS CHIPS ON MY BED. And the sound of he made while chewing them was making me even angrier. But I am handling it. You're not gonna get angry at him (Y/N). Don't make new wrinkles for him (Y/N), he doesn't deserve them.

"I think I found it" I say "I'm listening" Dean says, I throw him a very angry look and I look back at my laptop "Veritas. She was the Roman goddness of truth. She made people tell the truth so they would kill themselves or each other, inadvertently giving themselves up to her as tributes that she could feed on to maintain her power" I say "How do we kill her?" Sam asks "Knife dipped in dog's blood" I say "I got this" Dean says and gets up from the bed.