Third love (Dean X Reader)

I've met the Winchester brothers a few years ago. Charlie, my best friend, introduced me to them when we happen to work a case together. After that day, we have worked more than a few cases together and we seem to be working good together.

But it's not only that. I want to spend every second I can with them, especially with Dean. He is just so charming and handsome and caring and cute and he has everything. But I don't know how to tell him that. I am usually cool about this kind of things but with Dean... everything inside of me just stop working when I go to talk to him.

Everytime I do find the nerve to go and tall to him, I remember all those times he was so proud of himself for having a girlfriend and sleeping around like it wasn't a big deal.

Thank God Charlie hasn't noticed any of that because she would have been trolling me over this all the time. But Sam has and everytime I beg him not to say anything to either of them.

"(Y/N)!" Charlie shouts as she gets in our motel room "Ready for a case? The boys called and said that they'll probably need help with a vamp nest" she says "Sure, let's go" I say and I stand up. "Where are we headed to?" I ask "Lebanon, we are going in the bunker and we'll go all together" she says "Great" I say and I start to gather my things.

We drove during nighttimes and arrived at the bunker around 7 am. The boys were already waiting for us outside. Charlie and I get out of the car "Hi bitches" Charlie says and hugs Dean "Hey" Dean says. "Hi guys" I say and I hug Sam. "How are you doing?" Sam asks "Good" I say. Charlie goes to hug Sam and Dean comes towards me. We hug and I am feeling like my heart is beating so fast that I thought it was going to get out of my chest.

I yawn and I rub my eyes a bit "You've been driving all night, why don't you come with us?" Dean asks "No, it's fine. I can drive" I say and I yawn again. "Yeah, I see that. Come on" he says and takes the keys from me. So I ended up falling asleep on the backseat of the Impala.

But I wake up on a bed. I look around and I see Dean sitting in a chair across from me "Good morning" he says "Good morning, how did I end up here?" I ask "I cared you here, I thought that it was ok" "Yeah, it's fine" I say and he nods. "Charlie and Sam went to talk to the witnesses but I think that I got the location of their nest. And abandoned warehouse a few miles away from the town" he says walking to me and caring his laptop.

He sits next to me on the bed and places the laptop on my legs. I check the map of the town a bit "Yeah, I think that you are right" I say and I look at him. He smiles and looks at me.

Oh my God. That smile. And those eyes. Oh God, how can he be so handsome. Is it just me or he is leaning closer to me? Just let it happen (Y/N). But he isn't really relationship material. What if this is just a one night stand and ends up hurting you?

"Anyways..." he says and gets up from the bed. That same second Charlie and Sam came back. "So get this..." Sam says and lets a folder on the table "...all the victims had multiple bites and were drained which makes me think that they are new to this and just jump on the victim all together and from the looks of it they are about seven" he says.

"Well, (Y/N) and I have a location" Dean says "Yeah" I say and I get up from the bed showing them the laptop "Great, we'll head out around midnight" Sam says.
________________

"Ok, admit it" Charlie says as she closes the door behind her "What are you talking about?" I ask "I saw it today, you like Dean" she says "Well... It took you long enough to notice" I say and she chuckles "I knew it, I have suspected it for months now but I needed to be sure" "We are gonna need drinks for tonight because it's gonna be a long one" I say and she agrees.