Instagram -Part 2 (Jensen X Reader)

Your POV
Agh, my throat is killing me. I groan a bit ans I try to move my hand but something is holding it down. "(Y/N)?" I hear Jensen "(Y/N), open your eyes honey" he says. I slowly open my eyes "Hi" he says and smiles. I put my hand on my neck and I groan a bit. "Don't try to talk, ok?" he says and I nod. He takes his phone out and calls someone. "Jeff, she's awake... Ok" he says and hangs up.

"Jeff is on his way, ok?" he asks and I nod "Do you need water?", I nod. He places a straw in the bottle and put it in my mouth. I took a sip and my throat was feeling a bit better. He takes the bottle and places it next to me. He places his hand on my cheek and rubs it softly. "I love you" I smile "Don't scare me like that ever again" I nod. He leans closer and pecks softly my lips.

How long was I out? I start writing down with my finger. Jensen immediately understood what I was trying to do and brought me a small white board. He opens the marker for me and I wrote down my question. "Two days. They said that it was better to keep you unconscious for the first two days or else you would be in a lot pain cause of the surgery and feeding tube" he says and I can clearly see the exhaustion in his eyes. I rub his cheek and I mouth to him 'I love you'.
______________

Jeff came and told us about the recovery. He also gave us notes with everything we need to know. Jensen left a couple of minutes ago to talk to the police for what happened. Jeff stayed with me because he said he wanted to tell something more.

'Thank you for everything' I write down and show it to him. "I'm glad I could help" he says. "So, the thing that I wanted to tell you about. You probably don't know because it's too early so I guess you haven't noticed yet. When we did your blood work before the surgery, we found out something... interesting and I thought that I should tell you first" he says and smiles "You're pregnant (Y/N), 3 weeks in exactly" he says and I shake my head. 'I'm on birth controls' I write down. "Come on (Y/N), you know that there is always a possibility" he says and I nod. 'Thank you' I write down "Your welcome".

Then Jensen came in with two police officers. "Hey babe, is it ok if I show them a few messages from your phone and specifically Instagram?" Jensen asks 'Go ahead' I write down. "Can I ask you something Mrs Ackles?" the one officer asks and I nod. "Your husband told us that there were a few bad reactions to your wedding announcement. Do you think that some of them are responsible for what happened?" he asks. 'No fan is responsible for this, I'm pretty sure that it was Kyle'. "Who's Kyle?" Jensen asks 'The crazy ex, show them the messages from him' "Why do you think that it's him?" the officer asks 'From when we broke up he is threating me that he is going to hurt me and I didn't think that he would do something but after the wedding he threatened to kill me for the first time. He is capable of everything'. At the same time they were watching the messages from him. "We are going to look for him and we'll update you as soon as possible" he says before they leave.

"I'm gonna leave you alone" Jeff says and leaves. 'I need my phone' I write down and I show it to Jensen. He hands it to me and I kiss him. I was kinda surprised from the amount of messages I got. It was really sweet and heartwarming.