Angels are dicks (Dean X Reader)

Placed in the beginning of season 9, in Sam's hospital room.

"Really?" I ask trying to believe what have just happened "Yeah, all the angles fell" Dean says and looks back at Sam who was unconscious on the hospital bed "Wow. And what are we going to do now?" "I don't know" he says and burries his face in his hands. "Hey, babe, he is going to be fine" I say and I rub his shoulder. "I love you" he says and kisses me "I love you too" .

"Hey, I'm gonna head out to take some air" he says and gets up from his chair. I nod and he walks to the door "Please, don't do anything stupid. I'm begging you" I say and he nods before he leaves. I turn and I look at Sam "He is going to do something, isn't he?" I whisper.

Dean comes back after half an hour. He rushes in the room with another guy and locks the door behind him "What are you doing? Who is he?" I ask "Angels, they are coming. He is one too, but he is here to help" he says "What? Why?" "I prayed" "And you told them that you would owe them if they helped Sam, didn't you?" "Yes, I did. Stupid, I know. Just help me with the seals" he says and I nod. I cut my hand and I start drawing the symbols on the wall and door.

Dean and I draw many symbols on the walls and the door but the angels were still trying to come in. "I'm gonna try to distract them. You help Sam *points at the angel* and you stay inside" Dean says "No, I'm not leaving you alone" I say "And I'm not leaving him alone with Sam" "Fine, just come back" I say and I kiss him "I will" he says and leaves.

It's been ten minutes that Dean is out and I can't stay calm. "I think I found a way to cure him" he says "I'm going to bring Dean" I say and I get out of the room. I run to the hallways in order to find him and I see two, probably angels, carying him. He was really beat up. "Hey" I shout and they look at me "Hi" I say in a sweet voice and I wave at them. "Leave, we don't need you" the one says "I know, I just have a question" I say and they look at each other. "Heaven is closed, right?" I ask "Yes, so?" "Oh, nothing. I was just wondering where are you gonna go if I do this" I say and I blast them with the seal that I draw behind me.

I run to Dean and I help him get up. "I told you to stay inside" he says "And I told you to come back. Anyways, little angel inside has a plan on getting Sam back" I say and he nods. But before we got in the room two more angels came. "Go, I'll distract them" I say. He kisses my cheek and runs in the room.

"Ok, it's just you and me" I say and they chuckle before coming to me. We fought for a while but I fell on the floor when a punch landed on my cheek. I tried to get up but one of them kicked me in the face and everything turned black.

Dean's POV
"Do you think that this will work?" I ask him "Yes, he won't know that I'm here" he says and I nod.

Great. I let an angel possess my brother. But it's for his own good. He'll be mad and so will (Y/N) but I had to do this.

"Dean?" "Sam? How are you feeling?" I ask "I'm good" he says and I let a breath out "Great" I say and I hug him. I pull away "Let's go find (Y/N)" I say and he gets up from the bed "Where is she?" "Long story" I say and I open the door.

We walk through the hospital's hallways but (Y/N) is nowhere. "(Y/N)!" I shout but there is no answer "(Y/N)!" I shout again but there is no answer. Not even a sound. I take my phone and I call her. We can hear her ringtone, so we follow the sound. We found her phone on the floor but the area around it was full of slash of blood. "No, no" I say and I shake my head "NO" I yell and I punch the wall.

Your POV
As I'm gaining consciousness, I realise that I'm tied on a chair. I try to get free but it seems useless. "Wow, princes is awake" a voice that sounds familiar says. "Metatron? Why am I here?" "Because I'm sure that your boyfriend will do whatever I want as long as I have you" he says and I chuckle "Yeah, right. Like I have one" "Oh you do, and a very famous one" he says and punches me "I have to say that you're good at keeping secrets but see, Castiel is not" he says and punches me again.

"I have no idea what you're talking about--" I say but interrupts me with another punch. He walks away and takes a knife "It hurts doesn't it? Pretending so hard to keep your relationship in secret so nobody else outside of the bunker knows but the little angel that you trust with your life spilling everything" he says and laughs "I am not in a relationship with Sam" I say and I chuckle. He makes a cut on my arm but I don't give him the satisfaction of showing him that I'm in pain.

"I'm not talking about Sam Winchester" he yells "I'm talking about Dean. You're... babe" he says "And trust me, I've heard too much" "You were spying on us?" I ask "Yeah, so? Anyways, the most time you'll be spending here with Greg because I'm busy. And I've given him the right to do whatever he wants to you. So have fun" he says and leaves.

9 months later
This is my life now. Only torture. I haven't talked with anybody in 6 months, except screaming. Neither have I seen the daylight. The only 'people' I see is Metatron and Greg. Metatron is coming once a week, maybe. Greg is coming everyday with new ideas. I'm tired. I'm exhausted of screaming.

Dean's POV
9 months. 9 months and no leads. I prayed, I shouted but nobody listens. I miss her so freaking much and I can't do anything about it. She is somewhere, waiting for me and I do nothing. I can't find her. And it's killing me. Sam is trying to help but he can't find anything either.

"Dean!" Cas shouts "What?" "Sam has been kidnapped" "What? How?" "The angels that are working for Metatron, they took him. But I know where" "Let's go" I say and I run to the car.

I drive to the place and we both go inside. It was an old factory and it was huge so we decided to split. Walking to the first floor I noticed a spot that wasn't full of dust. The spot was in front of a door which means that the door opened recently. It was unlocked. I opened it and I saw Sam tied there. I took a step closer "Stay there" someone says "Or I shout her" he continues and I notice that someone else was tied there too.

"(Y/N)?" I whisper "Bingo" he says and pulls her hair back so she looked at me. Her eyes open and I try not to tear up. She starts crying and I can see how broken she is "I'm sorry" she says between her sobs "It's ok. Everything is fine. I'm sorry I couldn't find you sooner" "I *sob*... What he *sob* he did *sob* to me" she says "It's ok. Whatever happened we will get through this" I say and she nods.

"That's enough" the guy that was behind her yells "If you let her free, I promise to be quick" I say and I show him the blade "Nah, I think I'll pass" he says and takes a gun out. He points it at her head "Don't you dare" I yell "Oh I won't. The boss wants it to be fun for me so you choose who gets to die. (Y/N)? Or Sammy?" "NO" "Yes, or they both die".

Your POV
"Choose me Dean. You can't live without her" Sam shouts "No" I say weakly "I am not killing anyone" Dean says "Did I forget to say that your angel friend is not here anymore? Sorry. So choose now, the clock is ticking" "No" he yells and Greg pulls the trigger. But no bullet came out. "Next time it will have a bullet".

"Dean choose me, you can start a new life with (Y/N)" Sam shouts. "Dean" I say and he looks at me "Choose me, it's ok" I say "No, pick me" Sam yells.

I can see the tears falling for Dean's eyes. I know that he won't choose Sam. He is not letting him die. I close my eyes and I take a deep breath letting the a silent sob out and more tears fall. I open my eyes and I look at him. I nod.

"I'm so sorry" he whispers and a sob made its way out. I feel the gun on the back of my head "Forgive me" he says.

"I love you" I whisper closing my eyes. A pressure on the back of my head was the last thing I felt.