I love you too (Dean X Reader)

I miss you

I miss you so fucking much

I miss our stupid conversations

I miss going to crappy dinners with you

I miss your stupid jokes

I miss waking up next to you every day

I miss our snuggles

I miss our kisses

I miss you being alive

Those were the texts I left for Dean while crying and trying to deal with the pain. The worst pain of my entire life. The pain of losing Dean Winchester. I manage to lose the best thing that ever happened to me. The only thing that had me on going. I'm desperate without him. Sammy is trying to fix it but there is nothing to be fixed for me.

My phone rings but I ignore it and I continue to snuggle with the pillows that stilk had Dean's smell on them. The phone stops for a few seconds but rings again. I groan and I grab my phone. It's my little sister. "What?" I ask as I answer it "(Y/N), I need help. I thought it was just a shifter but turns out to be demons" she says "Send me your location. I'm on my way" I say and I get up from the bed.

I pack my stuff and I run to the car. "(Y/N)? Everything ok?" Sam asks me as I pass by the library "No, Sandy needs my help" "Need me?" "No, I can handle it" "Ok. Just so you know Cas thinks that he found a way to--" "I'm tired of fake hopes. I'll be back as soon as I'm done" "Be careful" he says and throws me the keys of the Impala "Thanks. I'll try my best" I say and I leave.

____________

I knock the door of Sandy's hotel room and she opens the door for me. "Hey" she says "Hi, I missed you" I say and I hug her "Me too" she says. We pull away and I let my bag on the floor. "Wait" I say and I take the flask with the holy water. She rolls her eyes and gives me her hand. I pour some on holy water on it and she doesn't flinch. "Ok, now we can continue" I say. "Where have you placed them?" I ask "They are two, they have possessed a couple that are probably dead and they live a few blocks away" "Ok. We are gonna go end it when it gets darker" I say and I sit on the bed. I open my phone and I start scrolling through my photo album.

 I open my phone and I start scrolling through my photo album

God, I miss him so fucking much. I fight really hard not to let the tears that formed in my eyes fall. But watching him smile and being cute and handsome like always was making the pain worse.

"Are you ok?" Sandy asks "Yeah" I say and I turn off my phone "Are you sure? Did anything happened with Dean?" "No, everything is fine" "Don't lie to me" "I'm not lying" "Ok, let me call Dean then" "Call him" I say and I go in the bathroom. I lock myself inside the bathroom and I break down again. How am I supposed to do this without you?