A weekend at Jody's -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)

Dean's POV
I just can't get her out of my mind. "Dean!" I hear and I snap out of my thoughts "What?" I ask Sam "Are you ok?" he asks "Yeah, I'm fine" I say and I get up from the couch.

"Dean, are you feeling ok? You're acting weird lately" Jody says "I'm fine. I'm fine. If someone else ask me of I'm ok, I'm gonna start throwing punches" I say pissed and I get out of the house.

After a couple of minutes Jody comes outside too. "Just tell me what's wrong Dean?" she asks. I take a deep breath "I think I'm falling for her" I say and I look at her. She opened her mouth to talk but she eventually didn't. "Look, I tried to stop it, I really did, but I can't" I say. "Leave" "Jody--" "I said leave" she says and I nod. I take keys out of my pocket "Tell Sam that I'm waiting for him in the car" I say and I leave.

Jody's POV
I can't believe him. I asked one thing from him and he ignored it. They shouldn't be together. Dean is a good man but he is not for (Y/N). She is innocent, she has no idea about this life and she's better off of it. He will hurt her like Rony did and she doesn't need to go through what she's already been through one more time.

What if he was the guy that she was talking about the other day? Dean is the one she's in love with? Oh God, he is.

Your POV
I miss him already. It's only been a day but I already miss him. And I shouldn't. I'm gonna get hurt again and it'll probably be worse than last time because with Dean everything is like 100 times more intense. How can one person make you this weak?

My phone rings. It's my aunt. I take a deep breath and I pick up "What?" I ask "Come here now. We need to talk" she says "I can't. I'm busy" "I don't care" "Fine. I'll be there in a couple of hours" I say and I hung up.

____________

I went back to her house around midnight having no idea what is going on with her. "What do you need?" I ask "Are you in love with Dean?" she asks "What? No, of course not. He is, like, 20 years older than me" I say faking a discuss face "Are you sure?" "Yes" "Ok... ok" she says and lets out a sign of relief.

"Can I ask you something?" I say "Yes, of course" "What was that vampire thing?" I ask and she freezes. "It's... Uhm... Vampires are real" she eventually says "Yeah, right" "It's true. And I was really hoping that you wouldn't remember it. Vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters everything is real. And Sam and Dean hunt them down" "And how do you know?" "Because that's how I met them. They saved me once and they just stuck around. They became family, like my boys" she says and smiles a little.

"Then why were you worried about the possibility that I was in love with Dean?" I ask "Because I want to protect you. I wanted to keep you away from this life and let you have a normal one" "I'm not a little girl anymore. I can protect myself" "You're still a little girl to me (Y/N) and you'll always be. Especially now that your mom is gone" she says as her eyes get watery. I hug her and she hugs me back.

"Dean is the one I'm falling in love with" I say without pulling away. "I know" she says and rubs my back. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't stop it from happening" "It's ok (Y/N). I'm not mad" she says and I nod "Remember what your mom always said?" she asks "To follow my heart" "Exactly". We pull away "Do you want to sleep here tonight? I don't want to let you drive this late" she says "Sure" "Great, let me go prepare your room" she says and goes upstairs.

____________

The next morning, I went to get a shower. In the mirror I found a note from Jody Left for work, be careful. That means that I'm alone in the house. Great, more time to think about my life problems.

After the shower, I went downstairs and I met with someone that I really wasn't expecting to be there. "Dean?" I whisper "What are you doing here?" I ask "(Y/N)? I didn't expect you to be here. Jody called me and said that she needed to talk to me about something but then she got a call from work. I thought I was alone in here" he says "I did too. I will be upstairs" I say and I turn to leave him.

"Wait" he says "No, I can't" I say and I continue to walk but he stops me by running in front of me. He stands a few inches away from me and this small distance that there is between our bodies makes me want him even more. But I can't give into it, I have to fight it.

"I can't do this Dean. I'm sorry but I can't" I say and I can already feel the tears in my eyes. But instead of walking away from him, I just stand there. Dean leans closer and cups my cheek. He wipes the tear that fell with his thumb. I look at him and he smiles. I couldn't help it but smile back. He leans even closer until his lips touched softly mines. It was just a slow peck but it was full of passion. He pulls away and I take a step back.

"Dean, I'm scared to let this feeling take over because I did before and it didn't turn out well. It actually turned out to be the worst period of my life. So, please just leave. Don't make it harder" I beg him. Tears have made their way on my cheeks. "(Y/N), I need you. I can't wait any longer. I just want to be with you. And I'm scared too. I'm afraid that you'll soon realize that I'm 90% crap and you are gonna leave me. I'm afraid that eventually you are going to get hurt, either by me or something else. But right now the only thing I can think of is you. I don't care about what Jody has to say, I don't care about my work, I don't care about anything other than you. The question for both us is are we going to take this risk?" he says.

I open my mouth to talk but I don't really know what to say. "If we do this, are you sure that I can handle... your job? Are you so sure that I can be there for you? What if my aunt is right? What if I should have stayed away?" I ask "She may be right. But you can't know if you don't try. And if you feel like all this is too much and you feel pressured, you can always talk to someone about it, either that someone is me, Jody, even Sam, because it's normal to feel the way you feel right now. It's normal for your brain to be complicated but you have to listen to your heart. So I'm asking you again, do you want us to try?" he asks.

"Yes. I want to give us a chance because when I'm with you, I feel something that I've never felt before. And the craziest thing about it is that I don't really know you but I feel like I've known you for years. Is this really what love at first sight feels like?" I ask "I think so" he says and walks to me.

I hug him and he hugs me back. This hug was the place I felt safe in. I felt sure that I'm protected. The sound of his heartbeat was a music to my ears that could easily work as a lullaby. His scent is something I don't want to stop smelling. "I love you" he says and kisses my head "I love you too" I say. "Whatever comes at us, we'll find a way to fight it together, ok?" he asks and I nod.

"You own me 50" I hear Jody say and we pull away. Dean and I see her standing at the door with Sam. "I thought you were working" I say "I was working for you" she says. "Hey, if you make her cry, I'll put a bullet in your head" she continues looking at Dean "Ok" he says kinda scared.

"Just suit up mister, ok? No pulling out early or--" Jody says but I interrupt her "Ok, we are leaving" I say and I push Dean to the door "Be careful" she says "Bye" I say as I close the door behind us.

"So, where are we going?" Dean asks "My place" "Great" he says and picks me up. He carries me to his car and places me on the passenger's seat. "Nice car. I didn't really had the chance to say it last time that I was in here because I was kinda unconscious" I say "Thanks. And I remember that. God, I haven't felt that worried in my life" he says "What do you mean?" "You were laying in my arms with almost a Liter maybe of blood inside your body. You were so pale and cold and I was so scared of the idea that you may die before we could reach the house" "But I didn't. You saved me" I say and I peck his lips. He smiles and looks at me. "I'm so glad you are here with me" he says and I smile.

"I could totally imagine myself sleeping in here or..." I say and I look at him "Oh you will" he says and kisses me. "I love you" I say as I pull away "I love you too".

Do you want a 3rd part?

Dean X Reader Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें