Instagram (Jensen X Reader)

When Jensen announced that we are together, there were plenty of reactions. Some people were ok with it and others were disappointed and compared me with Danneel. At first it was really affecting my mental heal but I have learned to live with it during our 3 years together.

Jensen proposed to me last year but nobody except our family and friends knew because we wanted to enjoy the preparation of our wedding without distractions. And it ended up being wonderful and magical. Our wedding was perfect and our honeymoon was the best and most romantic two weeks of mh life.

"Home sweet home" Jensen says as he puts the last luggage down. I sit on the couch and he sits next to me. "I love you" I say and I kiss him "I love you too" he says and kisses me again. "You make me so happy (Y/N) and I'm so glad that you said yes when I asked you to marry me" "I had no other choice, how could I say no?" I say and he chuckles. "When are you going back to work?" I ask "Next week. You?" "In two weeks and with who I have scenes from the first day back" "Me" he says and smiles.

 You?" "In two weeks and with who I have scenes from the first day back" "Me" he says and smiles

"I love this picture" I say and I kiss him "And I love you" he says and kisses me again. The kiss got heated quickly and I lay back on the couch. He climbs on top of me but pulls away from the kiss "How about we go to our bedroom and extend our honeymoon?" he asks "Sure" I say and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and I kiss him again.
_____________

It seems like we both fall asleep. To be honest, we were both exhausted from the trip and we needed it. I was laying on Jensen's chest when I woke up and his hand was wrapped around my waist so I didn't move because I didn't want to wake him up. He posted this picture but I'm terrified of what the reactions are gonna be. Especially tomorrow that we have to be in public because of the convention. Maybe it's better if I stay home. I love Jensen and I really wanted to marry him but I can't stop thinking about what they are gonna say. Last time it had gotten pretty bad in the point that people were yelling at me on the street and called me ugly, whore, etc.

"Good morning" Jensen says "Good morning" I say and he kisses me. "I better go bring the luggages upstairs and get everything in place" he says "Yeah" I say and I get up from his chest. He gets dressed "Be right back" he says and blows me a kiss. I smile and he leaves. I take my phone from the nightstand and I look at the comments of Jensen's last post.

 I take my phone from the nightstand and I look at the comments of Jensen's last post