Jail (Dean X Reader)

One more day in here passed, but eleven years left. I lay on my bed "Goodnight" Sabi, my roomate, says "Night" I say and I close my eyes.

----------

A scream caused me to wake up. I get up from my bed and I look outside trying to figure out from which cell the scream came from. It got cold almost instantly and then I heard the scream again. It was coming from Betty. It was like someone was holding her pinned to the wall by something invisible. And then something appeared in front of her. "What the hell?" I whisper to myself. I couldn't get a good look at who this was because the bars wouldn't allow me to she really good from the angle I was locking from.

Suddenly, she stopped screaming. I called her name once but there was no answer. The women from the cells around were awake too now and were screaming for the guards to come. "Hey, what happened?" Sabi asks me "I have no idea" I say "Ok ladies back to bed now" Maisy, one of the guards, orders and we do.

----------

The morning we went for breakfast and we found out that Betty was found with her heart ripped out of her chest. Cool. I thought. Well, I never liked Betty, nobody really did. She was sitting alone all the time and many made fun of her. "Ladies, your attention" Maisy yells and all of us turn towards her. She was standing there with two guys by her sides. I've never seen them before. Well, not that I've seen any man in the last 12 years. But they were looking really good.

"These two are FBI Agents and they are going to take you one by one for a talk, but only the ladies who are staying in the 4th wing. So, get ready and watch your behaviour. And when I say that I mean keep your legs closed" she says and I see the shorter one chuckle. He is actually really attractive.

They took the first in and let us to wait in another room. "I'm hitting on the shorter one" I whisper to Sabi so the guards don't listen "Good because I want the tall one" "(Y/L/N)!" I hear my name being called and I get up. "See you later" I say and she smiles as the guard cuffs my hands. She leads me to the other room and sits me down. And now it's just the three of us.

"Mrs. (Y/N/N), as you know we are here to investigate Betty Harold's death. Is there anything you heard or saw that night?" the one with the long hair asks "I heard her scream like every one of us did" I say looking at the other guy full of confidence "Ok, did maybe the room got cold?" the pretty one asks. Oh my God even his voice is sexy as hell. "Yeah, so?" I asy and they share a look.

"Did you happen to know her?" he asks "Not really. She was shy, I guess, because she was always sitting alone and wasn't talking to anyone" I say and they nod. "Why are you here Mrs (Y/L/N)?" he asks "Robbery, twice" I say and they nod again. "Thank you for your cooperation" the pretty one says and they get up. "Hey, pretty boy, I have a question" I say and they both turn around but I only look at the one I'm interested in. "Is this gonna help with my time in here because I could use a year or two of" I say "I'll see what I can do" he says and they leave. "Great" I say to myself knowing that they'll do nothing.

---------

The night came and Sabi and I were sitting on the bed playing cards. "(Y/L/N)! Get up" Maisy orders and I do. She opens the door to the cell and cuffs my hands. "Did the hotty from earlier asked for me?" I ask her "Shut up" she says and I chuckle.

She leads me to the room that I talked to the Agents earlier. She leaves me alone in there for a second and then they come. "Hi, missed me?" I ask looking at them "Actually yes" the hot one says and uncuffs me. "Did Maisy let you do that? Because this isn't her thing" I ask as he takes the cuffs off "No, but she left for the day and now we are incharge" he says "I love it when the man is incharge" I whisper to him.