Dad (Dean X Reader)

Those last three minutes seemed like a century to me. Nobody else except me knew about what I was doing. Not even Dean. I used to share everything with him those last four years that we are together and he did too except now. Although he must have noticed that something was off this morning because I convinced him to stay back with a really bad excuse in order to go get the test but he didn't questioned it. God, I hate waiting. But this one might be worth it. Because I was waiting to find out if I am pregnant or not. Waiting to find out if I am carrying Dean's child or not. It's maybe the most stressful three minutes of my entire life.

The three sticks were placed upsidedown on the counter and I was sitting across from them. When the three minutes are over I close my eyes and flip. I take a deep breath and I open my eyes. Three really obvious plus signs were on them. My eyes get watery immediately and I place my hand on my belly. I take a deep breath trying to calm down. I take the pregnancy tests shoving them in my pocket and I go to find Dean.

"Dean!" I call "Kitchen" I hear. I go there and I find him eating. I walk to him and I kiss him. "What was that for?" he asks "I love you so much" I say "I love you too" he says and kisses me again. We pull away but my arms stay wrapped around his neck and his around my waist. "I have to tell you something" I say "Is it about you trying to avoid me this morning?" "It has something to do with that?" "Then I'm listening" "I'm pregnant" I say and he freezes in place for a moment "What?" "I'm pregnant" I say and I take the test out of my pocket. He takes them from my hand and looks at them shocked.

"How?" he whispers "Well, there are not many ways--" "How did this happen?" he yells angry "You know exactly how" I say "You told me that you were on the pill" "And I wasn't lying" I say and he nods. "Ok, ok, we are going to go to the hospital tomorrow and we will be back to normal in no time" he says "Woah, woah, wait. Are you seriously dealing with this so... cold?" "How am I supposed to deal with it?" "I don't know maybe talk about it?" "We have nothing to talk about" he says and turns to leave.

"Hey, don't turn your back on me" I say turning him around "You are getting rid of it. End of discussion" he says "It? It's not an it, it's our baby" "And I don't want it. So if you don't get an abortion, it's just yours. I want nothing to do with it" he says breaking my walls more and more with each word that came out of his mouth. "Ok, then you won't" I say and I walk past him fighting really hard not to let the tears roll. I go to my room and I pack my things. "Where are you going?" Dean asks "It's non of your business. Just pretend I'm dead" I say. I walk out of the room but I run into Sam. "(Y/N)? Where are you going?" he asks "I'm leaving" "What? What did he do?" "I'm pregnant Sam and your brother doesn't want anything to do with the baby so I'm leaving" I say and I take one more step "Wait, do you have any place to stay?" "No but I'll figure something out. Don't worry" "I can drive you somewhere safe. Please let me do that" "You don't have to--" "It's the least I can do (Y/N)" "Ok" "Great, let's go" he says and we do.
______________

Sam parked out of Jody's house. I've never actually met her but from what I've heard she seemed really nice. We get out of the car and walk to the door. Sam knocks and a young blonde girl opens. "Hi Claire, is Jody home?" Sam asks "Yes, come in" she says. We walk inside "Hi Sam" a woman that I assume is Jody says and hugs Sam "And I guess that you are (Y/N)" she says and hugs me too "Yes, it's nice to meet you" I say "It's nice to meet you too" she says "So are you going to tell me now why this was so urgent?" she asks. I was about to cry again by just thinking what happened today. Sam probably noticed "It would be better if we sit down" he says "Sure, come in" she says. We sit on the couch and Sam offers to take my things upstairs to my room.

"Now tell me what did he do?" Jody asks "I found out that I am pregnant this morning and for a moment I thought what if we can get that apple pie life. So I went to tell him that I'm pregnant expecting a good reaction. But it was just the opposite. He didn't even think to discuss about, he immediately said to go to the hospital and get an abortion. But I can't do that. It's my baby too and I don't want to kill him or her. He said that he wants nothing do with the baby, so I left. I don't want my baby to grow up feeling unwanted" I say while tears were streaming freely down my cheeks. Jody takes my hand "I totally get that and Sam did really good by bringing you here" she says "Thank you" I say and she hugs me.
______________

7 months later
It's been a while since I last saw Dean but I haven't stopped thinking about him. Of course he has no idea that I'm here. Sam on the other hand comes here and there to check on me. He really enjoys it when he can feel his niece's legs or hands through my belly. I'm so grateful to Jody for everything. She is constantly trying to make me feel comfortable but I don't want to be a bargain to her. The best I can do is cook or clean the house sometimes when I'm alone despite the fact that Jody doesn't want me to. I have to work out somehow because I have gained some weight and not only on my belly. Jody says that it's normal and it's going to go away after I give birth.

Tonight it is a girls night. We do that once in a while. Just the four, well almost five, of us, popcorn and movies. But it is still lunch time and Jody is at work and the girls are at school. So I decide to get up from the couch and make food. So I threw a chicken in the oven and made smashed potatoes.
______________

"Didn't I tell you not to get tired?" Jody says as she closes the door "And I told you that it's better if I do something than sit all day. Anyways, everything is ready" "Ok, I'll go bring the girls" she says and I nod. She goes upstairs. I feel the little moving around again. I rub my belly that has gotten big by now. "Calm down, food is coming" I say. The doorbell rings "I got it" Jody says and opens the door. "Hi guys" I hear her say. Crap, this can't be happening.

"It's been long since we saw you" I hear Dean say followed by his steps. I was frozen in place when Dean walked in the living room. I watched him as he looked at me head to toe. Then I see Sam. He mouths 'I'm sorry' behind Dean and I nod. "The food is going to get cold. I'm gonna bring two more plates" I say and I go back to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that they were coming" Jody says when she comes to help "It's fine" I say "If you need anything say it. I will kick him out if you need to" "Thank you" I say. We walk back to the table and the girls and boys were already sitting. Jody places the boys' plates in front of them and I sit next to Sam who was sitting between Dean and me. This was the best seat so I wouldn't look at him, better than being across from him.

"I forgot something" I say and I get up. I take two beers from the fridge and I walk back to the table. "Hey be careful" Jody says to Sam who accidentally dropped a piece of chicken on the floor "Sorry" he says "Be careful, I cleaned up yesterday" I say leaving the beers in front of the boys. "Then clean again" Dean says and then silent took over. Why is he so mean? It was like he send a knife straight into my heart. I started getting emotional but I was able to hold it back. I sat back down and I continue to eat. "The smashed potatoes are great Jody. I mean it's so smooth" Dean says "Actually (Y/N) made everything while I was at work" she says "Oh, that's why the bad marinade on the chicken tasted familiar" he says pushing the knife deeper. I get up from my seat "(Y/N)--" Jody starts saying "I'm full" I say and I go upstairs.

After dinner I went in the kitchen to help Jody clean up because I couldn't go sit in the living room with him. She did the dishes while I was packing the left overs for the boys. "Are you sure you're ok with him? I mean if it was me I would have already stabbed him" Jody says "Of course you would. They are leaving now anyways" I say and she nods. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom and I'll be right back" she says and I nod.

I didn't aet much earlier so I was hungry again. I open the drawer and I take a chocolate bar. I take a bite and I put the boys' packed foods on the side. And of course I would not have a moment of silence. Dean came in the kitchen. He didn't say anything. He just took one more beer from the fridge. "It's a girl, in case you cared" I say. He turns around and looks at me "I don't give a damn" he says and turns to leave but he stops. "And you should really stop eating all the time..." he says pointing at the chocolate bar I had in my hand "... you have really gained weight and I'm not only talking about this" he says pointing at my belly. I didn't think he could but he pushed the knife even deeper.

"Ok, that's enough Dean" Jody says getting between us. "Please leave" she says "No, it's fine. I'm fine" I say and I go to my room. I sit on the bed and I start to cry my pain out. "It's ok babygirl. You are loved" I say rubbing my belly "You are wanted" I whisper.