A weekend at Jody's -Part 3 (Dean X Reader)

Things between Dean and I were perfect for the next two years. Until my finals came. I was really stressed and pressured that I asked from Dean to leave me alone until I finish my exams.

Flashback
"Dean, I'm gonna sound really bad but can you leave until I'm finished?" I ask him nicely "Of course, I just thought that you needed help, food" "Actually, the only thing I need now is quiet, please" "Ok, let's make a deal. Your exams are in a week, right?" he asks and I nod. He takes a few steps closer and cups my cheek "Great, I'm gonna leave you concentrate but after your exams, I'm gonna pick you up and we are gonna go for a vacation, just the two of us to relax. And I promise that I'm gonna take care of everything" he says and smiles "That sounds great" I say and I smile. "But are you sure you want do this? I mean, Sam may need you--" "But you need me too". He smiles and leans to kiss me. He pecks my lips an pulls away "See you in a week" he says "See you" I say and he leaves.
End of flashback

Sometimes I feel like he is too good for me. He is really supportive and caring. But he also carries so much in his shoulders, so much that he doesn't have to. Ok, enough. Back to studying.

2 days before the exams
A knock on the door interrupts me from studying. I get up and I open the door. "Dean? What are you doing here?" I ask "I came to see you. I missed you" he says and leans to kiss me. I let him peck my lips but then I pull away and I take a step back. He walks inside the house and closes the door behind him.

"I missed you too but we had a deal, remember?" I ask "I don't care" he says and pushes me on the bed. He climbs on top and kisses me. I kiss him back for a bit but then I push him off of me. "Not happening" I say and I get up from the bed "But what about me? I want you baby" he says and comes close to me. "I don't care Dean. I DON'T CARE. I have too many things that I have to do today to care about you too. So leave me alone, please" I say.

"I don't think so" he says and pushes me on the bed again but this time it was rougher. He came on top of me and started kissing my neck. I tried to push him off of me but he held my hand pinned on the bed. "Dean stop. DEAN!" I yelled but he ignored me and continued to kiss his way to my breasts. He got up in his knees that were on each side of my waist and took his belt off. I tried to get up but he was too strong. He tied my hands on the headboard with his belt "No, Dean, please stop" I begged but he ignored me.

He ripped my t-shirt and he was getting ready to unclip my bra when I kicked him between his legs. It caused him to groan and get off me. I undid his belt and freed my hands. I grabbed my jacket and car keys and ran out of the house. I got in my car and I drove away as fast as possible. After a few miles, I pulled over on the side of the road and I cried.

I opened my phone and I saw several missed calls from Sam and messages that basically said to call him as soon as possible. I call him and he picks up almost immediately "Thank God (Y/N), are you ok? Are you alone?" he asks and he sounded really worried "Yeah, I'm fine. Did something happened?" I ask as I sniff and wipe my tears "You don't sound ok. Did you meet with Dean?" "Yes" "And where are you now?" "On the the road" "Can you come in the bunker? Like now?" "I'm on my way" I say and I hung up.

____________

I knock on the bunker's door and Sam opens. I walk inside and I seat down. I close my eyes and I take a deep breath. "What happened (Y/N)?" Sam asks as he kneels in front of me. "Nothing, I'm fine" I say fighting really hard to hold back the tears that threatened to fall. "(Y/N), you can tell me everything" he says "I know. It's just that... I never expected Dean to do something like this" I say crying. "Whatever happened I want you to know that whoever you say there, he wasn't Dean" "What?" I ask confused.

"Dean died three days ago" he says sending a knife straight in my heart "No, no, you're lying" "I'm not" he says pushing the knife even deeper. "And he came back but different" he says "How different?" "He's a demon (Y/N) and I don't know if I can fix him" "No, he can't stay like this. We have to find something" I say and I walk to the library. "We are going to find something. We have to find something" I say going through the books. "(Y/N) stop" Sam says "No, there has to be a way" "(Y/N)!" Sam yells "I need you to focus" he says and I nod. "Where did you meet with Dean?" he asks "In my apartment. He came to find me" "Ok, I'm gonna go check if he is still there. You go have a shower and Cas will be here in a few minutes to make sure you are ok" he says and I nod.