Help (Dean X Reader)

I've been in this toxic relationship for seven years now and I don't know how much more I can take it. At first David was so sweet and made me fall in love with him. He made me feel loved but that didn't last long. It didn't take him much time to show his true colours. I didn't notice that I got so distant from my friends until now.

I don't have anyone other than David. He made me think that he was the only one that loved me and I let him do whatever he wanted to do to me. Why didn't I notice the change? I've seen all the bruises. I've even covered them with make up everyday because he didn't like them even though he created them. How couldn't I see it?

But last night after I got an email from my old highschool for a meeting of our class after years I realized the situation I got myself inside for years now. Because highschool was a good memory. Especially freshmen year and to be exact Dean Winchester. That email brought back memories from that time. It reminded me of our short but full of emotions relationship. I remembered how it was to really love and feel loved. I remembered having someone that really cared for me and have more than one person around me that I could talk to.

But there was no way he would let me go. He would beat the crap out of me if I told him something like that. I can't get out of this alone. But I don't have anyone to help me. I pushed everyone away.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" David yells "Yes?" I ask "I've been calling for you five minutes now" he says "I'm sorry, I was just thinking" "What were you thinking?" he asks "I... I received an email from my old highschool for a meeting of my old class" I say and he nods. He walks close to me and hugs me "Are you going?" he asks "I don't know" I say "You don't need to" he says and kisses me "You don't need them because you have me, right?" he asks and I nod. "That's my girl" he says and slaps my ass.

"What did you need me for?" I ask trying to change the subject so he wouldn't suspect a difference "Order a pizza, I'll let you eat two pieces this time because I feel generous, and come to watch a movie" he says "Of course" I say and he sits on the couch. I stand there and I look at him for a second "What are you waiting for?" he asks.

I go and I grab my phone from the counter. I start to type the pizza place's number but before I could finish it when I wrote half of the digits a name of my contact lists popped up. Dean♡

I looked at it for a few seconds thinking if he could help me get out of this. I mean he fights monsters, he beat David, right? But what if he is dead? I was in this life too before David and I know that many people die in this job. Or what if he doesn't care about me?

But it deserves a shoot, right? I tap the call button hoping that he'll answer. The time that the phone was ringing seemed like a decade. This is Dean's other other other phone. If you have this number and it's not an emergency, lose it. Even hearing this voicemail, hearing his voice again after so many years, send chill allover my body. But I won't give up yet because he is probably my last chance of getting away. I can't stay here anymore.

So I push the call button again. "Hello?" I hear his voice say and I let out a silent breath "Hi, this is (Y/N) (Y/N/L)" I say "(Y/N)? Like high school (Y/N)" "Yes, that's me. I'd like to order a pizza please" I say looking at David and smiling reassuring him that everything is ok. "(Y/N)... this is Dean Winchester" he says "I know. How long would it take?" "(Y/N), is everything ok?" he asks and I can hear how worried he was "No. It's 1658 5th Ave, Dodge City, Kansas" I say.

"Is there someone in the room with you that you can't talk about?" he asks "Yes. Pepperoni, right baby?" I ask David putting the phone out and making sure that Dean listened "Yes and but not too much. We don't want you to get fat, right?" he shouts from the couch that he was laying "We are coming. Can you stay on the line?" Dean asks "Come on baby, what's taking so long?" David shouts "No. How long would it take?" I ask "It's three and a half hours drive but I'll make them less than two" he says "I'll turn on my porch light" I say and I hang up.